African Satellite World and Sat Gear

hi all i have check the measat 91.5e it see the channel from apstar7 like b**c earth and others have moved to it,is there one has tried to check them.
Ndonu, those channels have been there for some time. I also tried scanning for them but i only managed weird channels (Sk# racing etc). I missed the ones which matter most. I managed some tps @70% on 2.4m.

Ndonu, those channels have been there for some time. I also tried scanning for them but i only managed weird channels (Sk# racing etc). I missed the ones which matter most. I managed some tps @70% on 2.4m.
what is your current position and strongest tp so i can try on my loaction Dar es salaam.

Sony Pictures Network will be launching its new channel (Sony Le Plex) tomorrow on 23rd August dedicated to all acclaimed movie lovers

Sony Le Plex(also known as Sony Le PLEX HD) is an[1] Indian television channel featuring Hollywood Movies.

The channel will serve the discerning audiences who seek entertainment beyond the mainstream movies from Hollywood. Sony Le Plex HD will serve avid movie viewers with films that are popular and critically acclaimed. The focus for the channel would be to present the movies in a manner not seen before[2]

It is a part of the wider owned and operated by Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd. (previously known as SET India Pvt. Ltd and then Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd.) The channel has movie distribution licenses with Sony Pictures Entertainment, Universal Studios, Lionsgate and MGM.[3]

Tried this d whole day y.day but in vain, jst managed some little green now n then. The other tp's r popping. Down in mombasa.

Tried this d whole day y.day but in vain, jst managed some little green now n then. The other tp's r popping. Down in mombasa.
BBC package that was recently on ap7 moved to measat 3. They were not previously there

hello house,

am in need of working soni pv k*ys 68.5e. all pv k*ys gone after updating srt 4922 to v 1.97p, managed to get all online but not soni. pls pm/inbox k*y 00 and 01

also seeking knowledge on how to create backup for installed k*ys to avoid same problem on near future.

what is your current position and strongest tp so i can try on my loaction Dar es salaam.
Kamathig and Ndonu put more effort on rectifying any dents and wrong skew or check level of your dish. There is an Asas receiving in Zambia, and even SA with 2.4m not to mention Tz and Meru your bases

Use a properly aligned 8ft and it will be a downhill case. 6ft will give you part of the sats.

Back
Top Bottom