Africa has been robbed again

AFRICA HAS BEEN ROBBED

By: Cde TN
+263 774 878 860

Greetings to you fellow Zimbabweans and Africans. Like always, let me begin by appreciating the gallant sons and daughters of the soil who laid their lives for this beautiful country and continent.
I salute you all.

My sincere apology that this article would be one my longest articles. I will have to split it into 3 CHAPTERS. This time I will try to pour out the zeal I have for our nations that sums up Africa.

CHAPTER 1
Once again, Africa has lost a true heroe and Pan-African, Dr John Pombe Joseph Magufuli. My soul and heart are in deep agony. Africa had found a fresh breath in President Magufuli. Indeed, he was our pillar of hope in which we had been revived to persuing our African destiny. Unfortunately, the vultures who had been denied access to Tanzanian mineral resources, uprooted him. He was a leader who understood what was at stake.

Personally, as a Pan African, I had found a leader who had answered the call. He didn't look East or West but within. He rejected the 10 billion loan from China, never went on state trips outside Africa, banned government officials from foreign trips and abolished their tax exemptions. He also accused UK company, Acacia Mining of illegal mining and ordered them to pay $193 billion for undervaluing Tanzania's gold exports, seizing over 250 containers of theirs at Dar es Salaam port. This led them to paying $300 million and gave Tanzania 16% ownership in 3 mines. He fought against corruption with gloves off. He was a bold leader indeed, with the attitude of African leadership style, a LION.

He made it difficult for these foreign powers in the East or West to exploit and export raw materials to their countries by directing that all minerals extracted in Tanzania must be manufactured in the country, with no raw materials exported without approval from his officials. At one time, recently, he impounded raw materials at the port of Dar es Salaam, which were destined to China and demanded the company to manufacture the materials in Tanzania. This angered lot of international companies who threatened to pull out of Tanzania in protest but he continued to stay resolute, showing them the exit door if they could not play along. He understood that when you want to eat out of the rock, you must not look at the edge of your axe. Meaning to say, to be successful, be prepared to make sacrifices.

I quote the words by Malawian President Lazarus Chakwera at Dr Magufuli's funeral. He said, "When they said African States cannot become middle income economies in a single Presidential term, they didn't see Magufuli coming." Surely President Magufuli transformed Tanzania in a amazing way. He understood that you cannot climb the ladder of success with your hands in the pocket. That's why they nicknamed him Bulldozer.

Amongst others, he improved transport and agriculture, created more than 500 000 new jobs, acquired 6 air planes, constructed a fully-fledged railway in his first term, built a Hydropower Station, an Interchange, a gold refinery, expanded Port Dar es Salaam and their International Airport. He excelled in infrastructure and financial affairs.

Even his stance towards the Covid pandemic was Afrocentric. He refused to bow down to the New World Order by the foreign powers, an agenda against our African destiny. He refused to put Tanzania under WHO Covid-19 guidelines. He believed in African based solutions and welcomed the Madagascar's traditional vaccine for Covid which had been discredited by WHO. His refusal to loans and grants from World bodies to deal with Covid-19 is what gave him independence from foreign influence concerning this pandemic. He refused to be on leash like most of the African leaders and achieved middle-income status in 2020 in the midst of a global pandemic.

I remember watching a video, him exposing the Covid test kits. As a holder of PhD in Chemistry, without them knowing, he collected samples of a goat, paw-paw fruit, bird etc submitted them to their laboratory with human names and the results came out positive. He caught them pants down, proving that the kits were already contaminated. Even other independent media house in US like the 'TRUNEWS.COM' were impressed. Indeed, he was a smart man.

Unfortunately, like the hunting hyenas, they managed to isolate him from the rest of the African leaders, snatched him away so early. They took advantage of the divide and rule strategy. They did this to our icons like Cde Gaddafi, Cde Sinkara, Cde Mugabe etc

Through covert and overt operations they fight against our African destiny using institutions like CIA, WHO, UN, CNN, BBC etc Sometime they even create and sponsor terrorists groups to find access to our African resources like they recently did in Mozambique.

America offered to give security and they know that Mozambique government would not be able to pay back the service by the U.S army and automatically forced to settle a deal, "give us security and we give you our oil in exchange." They come in the name of peace keepers yet it's about the resources. Look at how they sponsored Bokoharam, Ebola virus etc. They use every means to find access to African resources. Its always about valuing their own interests above others. They create chaos to be relevant. This is their primary agenda through the so called NGOs.

This is why, personally I won't hold any grudge to our fellow brothers and sisters in South Africa concerning Xenophobia. Don't blame the chess pieces but the player behind. This is why we never witnessed any American or Chinese victimised yet they are foreigners. Its because these foreign powers sponsor all these crisis. Only a fellow African brother or sister was considered a candidate of Xenophobic victimisation.

They even lure top government officials with money. That's why most of our African ministers are paid agents of these foreign intelligence organisations. They make sure that they capture African countries through blackmail and bullying our leaders. That is why there is no Anti-Bullying law in International relations. Most of our African leaders, because of the love of money and power they gibe away their countries, not caring about the future generations. Most of our African leaders are pawns of these foreign powers. In their suits and luxurious lifestyle, they would be victims of foreign grip. Its so sad. They need our help and support so that they are delivered from the snare.

CHAPTER 2
These foreign powers want to look like they compete yet in actual fact, they are centralized into a single system. This is why they have launched the One World Order. Look at how they successfully launched their global missile, Covid 19. At the apex, they have their god of darkness who has decentralised his networks through media,business, politics etc. They are very powerful and inter-connected. This is why they can highly infiltrate, recruit some of us as cartels from national to continental level, all meant to control the leash on us. Recently they promoted Strive Masiyiwa into the Netflix board, an international position. He is one of their continental cartel in Africa. That's why on a certain event, he once got the opportunity to introduce Barack Obama to the podium.

Its sad truth that they even control their Presidents. The like of Barack Obama, Biden are just pawns. They are installed into power with their commissioned supervisors e.g. Bill Gates providing them with the menu. I strongly suspect that with Biden, they just used him to launch their revival after they faced President Donald Trump, who was pain in their belly. Their toxic Vice President Kamala who advocates for inhuman policies/rights like transgender, lesbians, gays, bestiality etc is likely their best arsenal of choice. Biden was just used to appoint her as the running-mate. I suspect they will make he doesn't finish his term and look, he is already sick and struggling in front of the cameras. Its all calculated. Let me get back to my case in hand.

These foreign powers own almost all African state apparatus. Its like they have classified African countries under different classes:
1. Total control these would be states completely under control e.g.
2. Unstable to control
3. Difficult to control
4. Out of control
5. Enemies
(currently, in Africa they don't have a country under this class)

Africa is a sleeping giant and should wake up from deep slumber. We need to take our true position. We can achieve this by standing together. We need to reclaim and revive our state apparatus and make sure they are able to outsmart their foreign intelligence organisations. Imagine if Africa had a united army, Mozambique wouldn't be facing this terrorist crisis. United, it will be difficult for the enemy to penetrate. This is why they created these boarders to divide and rule. The great minds of Pan-Africanism like Gaddafi who persued the unification of Africa had the right vision. This is our step to achieving the African destiny. If Africa was united, they wouldn't have found access to our President Dr John Magufuli. But before we achieve the total continental unification of Africa, let's begin by uniting at our own national level.

There is an African proverb which says, "the battle of grasshoppers is a feast for the hawks." The enemy has always fed upon division. Its time we unite above partisan, religious, tribal boundaries. For example in my country, there is the ruling party ZANUPF and the main opposition MDC. These foreign powers sponsor and feed upon partisan politics. In the name of democracy they use them to destabilise the country. We have been forced to dump our African government systems in the name of civilization yet its not part our African culture and values. We need to have constitutions and government models that resonates with our African foundations. Partisan politics destabilise the nation thereby working infavour of these foreign systems.

As Africans we believe leadership is appointed and anointed by God. So why do we need elections to elect leaders, because the voice of God will never be the voice of men. Of course when we elect a leader, God anoints but that doesn't make him/her the appointed one. Like in the bible, when the Israelites chose King Saul as their leader he was indeed anointed but unlike David, he was not God's appointed(will go in length some other day). But imagine EFF leader Malema working together with ANC leadership to achieve national interests above partisan interests, the enemy will surely be shaken. I remember when ANC and EFF leadership visited Zuma, whom they fired in the name of corruption yet it was because he wanted to begin the path of de-colonisation from the foreign systems. When you do corruption without affecting their interests, you are never a threat. Recently they threatened South Africa with sanctions if they intend to remove Ramaphosa their puppet, from power. This foreign system was grossly disturbed because ANC leadership and Malema had begun to persue their national destiny. Like I always say, sanctions are not imposed because of violating human rights. That's a cover up. They are imposed if you begin to threaten their interests. Even if you violate human but not threaten their interests, no sanctions are imposed. That's why in Zimbabwe no sanctions were imposed because of Gukurahundi. A lot of people doesnt know that, it was a Western sponsored operation.
Let's desist from partisan politics, it divides a nation!!

Let me be clear that, one of the signs that you are almost or in the right direction of persuing your national and African interests/destiny is imposition of sanctions. These foreign system will begin to sabotage you economically etc. The best way forward is not to beg them to remove the sanctions. You just have to outsmart them by utilising the resources you have, shunning corruption and promoting favourable policies like what President Magufuli did. But they are more effective when Africa unite because the enemy has always gone to the sister next-door for chilli. For example, when sanctions were imposed in Zimbabwe, the enemy found shelter in South Africa and other countries. If Africa would unite, these foreign system would severely suffocate. Its unfortunate that they always find shelter next door.
Lets be wise!!

CHAPTER 3
In conclusion let me say, by robbing our Pan-African, President Dr Magufuli, they have declared the escalation of the war. They might have won the battle but they will lose the war. As young generations we need take this foreign system head on. We don't need to replace the forerunners/revolutionaries of the liberation struggle but like a relay, receive the button stick appreciating and safeguarding the foundation they fought for. This doesn't take them out the race but they always there to guide us in the journey. Our elders are our instructors and view mirror. We can't get anywhere without their blessing and support.

We also need to appreciate and connect with our national pillars like security sector, business and religious leaders. The rains might beat the leopard's skin but it does not wash away the spots. This means no matter what, we cannot change our identify. The ZRP, ZDF etc will always be our identity. We can't rely on foreign systems to persue our own interests but we need to rely on ourselves. Let's not look East or West but look within. Everything we need is within.

I understand that we cannot shun away foreign countries even those outside Africa since we don't exist in isolation but the template should not compromised. Anyone is welcome aslong he/she persues our interests. Let me be clear that Africa is not for a certain colour or creed. Africa is for those with African at heart. Greatness of a nation is in the ability to adopt and expand. Let anyone be free to become an African but under the condition that you inscribe your heart and soul with African identity. There are white people who are more African than other blacks and let's not be fooled there black skinned yet inscribed with foreign system. If we need to be a super power, we need to be wise and vigilant.

To our African leaders and elders, be ready to guide us in the fight. To the leaders, we really need you to be bold. We are not founding any struggle but carrying the legacy you left for us. There is another African proverb which says, "you do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla." Meaning to say we need to respect and listen to you no matter how weary you might look. We are there to compliment with your efforts. We are fighting this war to preserve your legacy. You are our minds and eyes whilst we are your strength. We will carry the cross and we are ready to suffer the consequences of the struggle. There is no gain without pain. We have learnt all this from you, it's part of our DNA.

To the Republic of Tanzania and the family of President Magufuli, I would like to appreciate and celebrate your efforts in breeding a Pan-African like Dr John Magufuli. He was such a blessing. His legacy and vision will leave in us until we fulfil the race he was part of. We pray you won't deter away from path and inheritance he left you. To Madam President who assumed the office after President Magufuli, press on along the path. Never sway right or left.

No matter how hot our anger is, it cannot cook sweet potatoes. Meaning to say our pain due to the loss of Dr Magufuli, it won't yield results without action. Once again to the foreign systems, it's GAME ON!! Deeds not words.
As Africa, we lost a soldier but gained an ancestor.

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

The struggle continues!!

THANK YOU

GOD BLESS AFRICA
Let you continue suffering just like how we suffered when we lost our good friends as autorithariam under JPm did against them. Paying what he sow. He was a total faillure not a hero.

Unfortunately, like the hunting hyenas, they managed to isolate him from the rest of the African leaders, snatched him away so early. They took advantage of the divide and rule strategy. They did this to our icons like Cde Gaddafi, Cde Sinkara, Cde Mugabe etc",

ikiwa hao uliowataja hapo ni wazalendo, basi neno uzalendo haliba maana yoyote.

Gaddafi , mugabe na jpm ni icon kwako wewe unae ishi kwa kulamba viatu.
Wauwaju wakubwa wakoloni wa kiafrika ya leo ndio mnaitaa heroes?? Hivi miccm ina akili?

Definitely he has never been here, he doesn't really know what happened on the ground. His story based on what he got from social media and news, i call him a foreign MATAGA
Yale yale ya P.L.O lumumba anasoma magazeti ya Jamvi hanari na fahari😅😅

AFRICA HAS BEEN ROBBED

By: Cde TN
+263 774 878 860

Greetings to you fellow Zimbabweans and Africans. Like always, let me begin by appreciating the gallant sons and daughters of the soil who laid their lives for this beautiful country and continent.
I salute you all.

My sincere apology that this article would be one my longest articles. I will have to split it into 3 CHAPTERS. This time I will try to pour out the zeal I have for our nations that sums up Africa.

CHAPTER 1
Once again, Africa has lost a true heroe and Pan-African, Dr John Pombe Joseph Magufuli. My soul and heart are in deep agony. Africa had found a fresh breath in President Magufuli. Indeed, he was our pillar of hope in which we had been revived to persuing our African destiny. Unfortunately, the vultures who had been denied access to Tanzanian mineral resources, uprooted him. He was a leader who understood what was at stake.

Personally, as a Pan African, I had found a leader who had answered the call. He didn't look East or West but within. He rejected the 10 billion loan from China, never went on state trips outside Africa, banned government officials from foreign trips and abolished their tax exemptions. He also accused UK company, Acacia Mining of illegal mining and ordered them to pay $193 billion for undervaluing Tanzania's gold exports, seizing over 250 containers of theirs at Dar es Salaam port. This led them to paying $300 million and gave Tanzania 16% ownership in 3 mines. He fought against corruption with gloves off. He was a bold leader indeed, with the attitude of African leadership style, a LION.

He made it difficult for these foreign powers in the East or West to exploit and export raw materials to their countries by directing that all minerals extracted in Tanzania must be manufactured in the country, with no raw materials exported without approval from his officials. At one time, recently, he impounded raw materials at the port of Dar es Salaam, which were destined to China and demanded the company to manufacture the materials in Tanzania. This angered lot of international companies who threatened to pull out of Tanzania in protest but he continued to stay resolute, showing them the exit door if they could not play along. He understood that when you want to eat out of the rock, you must not look at the edge of your axe. Meaning to say, to be successful, be prepared to make sacrifices.

I quote the words by Malawian President Lazarus Chakwera at Dr Magufuli's funeral. He said, "When they said African States cannot become middle income economies in a single Presidential term, they didn't see Magufuli coming." Surely President Magufuli transformed Tanzania in a amazing way. He understood that you cannot climb the ladder of success with your hands in the pocket. That's why they nicknamed him Bulldozer.

Amongst others, he improved transport and agriculture, created more than 500 000 new jobs, acquired 6 air planes, constructed a fully-fledged railway in his first term, built a Hydropower Station, an Interchange, a gold refinery, expanded Port Dar es Salaam and their International Airport. He excelled in infrastructure and financial affairs.

Even his stance towards the Covid pandemic was Afrocentric. He refused to bow down to the New World Order by the foreign powers, an agenda against our African destiny. He refused to put Tanzania under WHO Covid-19 guidelines. He believed in African based solutions and welcomed the Madagascar's traditional vaccine for Covid which had been discredited by WHO. His refusal to loans and grants from World bodies to deal with Covid-19 is what gave him independence from foreign influence concerning this pandemic. He refused to be on leash like most of the African leaders and achieved middle-income status in 2020 in the midst of a global pandemic.

I remember watching a video, him exposing the Covid test kits. As a holder of PhD in Chemistry, without them knowing, he collected samples of a goat, paw-paw fruit, bird etc submitted them to their laboratory with human names and the results came out positive. He caught them pants down, proving that the kits were already contaminated. Even other independent media house in US like the 'TRUNEWS.COM' were impressed. Indeed, he was a smart man.

Unfortunately, like the hunting hyenas, they managed to isolate him from the rest of the African leaders, snatched him away so early. They took advantage of the divide and rule strategy. They did this to our icons like Cde Gaddafi, Cde Sinkara, Cde Mugabe etc

Through covert and overt operations they fight against our African destiny using institutions like CIA, WHO, UN, CNN, BBC etc Sometime they even create and sponsor terrorists groups to find access to our African resources like they recently did in Mozambique.

America offered to give security and they know that Mozambique government would not be able to pay back the service by the U.S army and automatically forced to settle a deal, "give us security and we give you our oil in exchange." They come in the name of peace keepers yet it's about the resources. Look at how they sponsored Bokoharam, Ebola virus etc. They use every means to find access to African resources. Its always about valuing their own interests above others. They create chaos to be relevant. This is their primary agenda through the so called NGOs.

This is why, personally I won't hold any grudge to our fellow brothers and sisters in South Africa concerning Xenophobia. Don't blame the chess pieces but the player behind. This is why we never witnessed any American or Chinese victimised yet they are foreigners. Its because these foreign powers sponsor all these crisis. Only a fellow African brother or sister was considered a candidate of Xenophobic victimisation.

They even lure top government officials with money. That's why most of our African ministers are paid agents of these foreign intelligence organisations. They make sure that they capture African countries through blackmail and bullying our leaders. That is why there is no Anti-Bullying law in International relations. Most of our African leaders, because of the love of money and power they gibe away their countries, not caring about the future generations. Most of our African leaders are pawns of these foreign powers. In their suits and luxurious lifestyle, they would be victims of foreign grip. Its so sad. They need our help and support so that they are delivered from the snare.

CHAPTER 2
These foreign powers want to look like they compete yet in actual fact, they are centralized into a single system. This is why they have launched the One World Order. Look at how they successfully launched their global missile, Covid 19. At the apex, they have their god of darkness who has decentralised his networks through media,business, politics etc. They are very powerful and inter-connected. This is why they can highly infiltrate, recruit some of us as cartels from national to continental level, all meant to control the leash on us. Recently they promoted Strive Masiyiwa into the Netflix board, an international position. He is one of their continental cartel in Africa. That's why on a certain event, he once got the opportunity to introduce Barack Obama to the podium.

Its sad truth that they even control their Presidents. The like of Barack Obama, Biden are just pawns. They are installed into power with their commissioned supervisors e.g. Bill Gates providing them with the menu. I strongly suspect that with Biden, they just used him to launch their revival after they faced President Donald Trump, who was pain in their belly. Their toxic Vice President Kamala who advocates for inhuman policies/rights like transgender, lesbians, gays, bestiality etc is likely their best arsenal of choice. Biden was just used to appoint her as the running-mate. I suspect they will make he doesn't finish his term and look, he is already sick and struggling in front of the cameras. Its all calculated. Let me get back to my case in hand.

These foreign powers own almost all African state apparatus. Its like they have classified African countries under different classes:
1. Total control these would be states completely under control e.g.
2. Unstable to control
3. Difficult to control
4. Out of control
5. Enemies
(currently, in Africa they don't have a country under this class)

Africa is a sleeping giant and should wake up from deep slumber. We need to take our true position. We can achieve this by standing together. We need to reclaim and revive our state apparatus and make sure they are able to outsmart their foreign intelligence organisations. Imagine if Africa had a united army, Mozambique wouldn't be facing this terrorist crisis. United, it will be difficult for the enemy to penetrate. This is why they created these boarders to divide and rule. The great minds of Pan-Africanism like Gaddafi who persued the unification of Africa had the right vision. This is our step to achieving the African destiny. If Africa was united, they wouldn't have found access to our President Dr John Magufuli. But before we achieve the total continental unification of Africa, let's begin by uniting at our own national level.

There is an African proverb which says, "the battle of grasshoppers is a feast for the hawks." The enemy has always fed upon division. Its time we unite above partisan, religious, tribal boundaries. For example in my country, there is the ruling party ZANUPF and the main opposition MDC. These foreign powers sponsor and feed upon partisan politics. In the name of democracy they use them to destabilise the country. We have been forced to dump our African government systems in the name of civilization yet its not part our African culture and values. We need to have constitutions and government models that resonates with our African foundations. Partisan politics destabilise the nation thereby working infavour of these foreign systems.

As Africans we believe leadership is appointed and anointed by God. So why do we need elections to elect leaders, because the voice of God will never be the voice of men. Of course when we elect a leader, God anoints but that doesn't make him/her the appointed one. Like in the bible, when the Israelites chose King Saul as their leader he was indeed anointed but unlike David, he was not God's appointed(will go in length some other day). But imagine EFF leader Malema working together with ANC leadership to achieve national interests above partisan interests, the enemy will surely be shaken. I remember when ANC and EFF leadership visited Zuma, whom they fired in the name of corruption yet it was because he wanted to begin the path of de-colonisation from the foreign systems. When you do corruption without affecting their interests, you are never a threat. Recently they threatened South Africa with sanctions if they intend to remove Ramaphosa their puppet, from power. This foreign system was grossly disturbed because ANC leadership and Malema had begun to persue their national destiny. Like I always say, sanctions are not imposed because of violating human rights. That's a cover up. They are imposed if you begin to threaten their interests. Even if you violate human but not threaten their interests, no sanctions are imposed. That's why in Zimbabwe no sanctions were imposed because of Gukurahundi. A lot of people doesnt know that, it was a Western sponsored operation.
Let's desist from partisan politics, it divides a nation!!

Let me be clear that, one of the signs that you are almost or in the right direction of persuing your national and African interests/destiny is imposition of sanctions. These foreign system will begin to sabotage you economically etc. The best way forward is not to beg them to remove the sanctions. You just have to outsmart them by utilising the resources you have, shunning corruption and promoting favourable policies like what President Magufuli did. But they are more effective when Africa unite because the enemy has always gone to the sister next-door for chilli. For example, when sanctions were imposed in Zimbabwe, the enemy found shelter in South Africa and other countries. If Africa would unite, these foreign system would severely suffocate. Its unfortunate that they always find shelter next door.
Lets be wise!!

CHAPTER 3
In conclusion let me say, by robbing our Pan-African, President Dr Magufuli, they have declared the escalation of the war. They might have won the battle but they will lose the war. As young generations we need take this foreign system head on. We don't need to replace the forerunners/revolutionaries of the liberation struggle but like a relay, receive the button stick appreciating and safeguarding the foundation they fought for. This doesn't take them out the race but they always there to guide us in the journey. Our elders are our instructors and view mirror. We can't get anywhere without their blessing and support.

We also need to appreciate and connect with our national pillars like security sector, business and religious leaders. The rains might beat the leopard's skin but it does not wash away the spots. This means no matter what, we cannot change our identify. The ZRP, ZDF etc will always be our identity. We can't rely on foreign systems to persue our own interests but we need to rely on ourselves. Let's not look East or West but look within. Everything we need is within.

I understand that we cannot shun away foreign countries even those outside Africa since we don't exist in isolation but the template should not compromised. Anyone is welcome aslong he/she persues our interests. Let me be clear that Africa is not for a certain colour or creed. Africa is for those with African at heart. Greatness of a nation is in the ability to adopt and expand. Let anyone be free to become an African but under the condition that you inscribe your heart and soul with African identity. There are white people who are more African than other blacks and let's not be fooled there black skinned yet inscribed with foreign system. If we need to be a super power, we need to be wise and vigilant.

To our African leaders and elders, be ready to guide us in the fight. To the leaders, we really need you to be bold. We are not founding any struggle but carrying the legacy you left for us. There is another African proverb which says, "you do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla." Meaning to say we need to respect and listen to you no matter how weary you might look. We are there to compliment with your efforts. We are fighting this war to preserve your legacy. You are our minds and eyes whilst we are your strength. We will carry the cross and we are ready to suffer the consequences of the struggle. There is no gain without pain. We have learnt all this from you, it's part of our DNA.

To the Republic of Tanzania and the family of President Magufuli, I would like to appreciate and celebrate your efforts in breeding a Pan-African like Dr John Magufuli. He was such a blessing. His legacy and vision will leave in us until we fulfil the race he was part of. We pray you won't deter away from path and inheritance he left you. To Madam President who assumed the office after President Magufuli, press on along the path. Never sway right or left.

No matter how hot our anger is, it cannot cook sweet potatoes. Meaning to say our pain due to the loss of Dr Magufuli, it won't yield results without action. Once again to the foreign systems, it's GAME ON!! Deeds not words.
As Africa, we lost a soldier but gained an ancestor.

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

The struggle continues!!

THANK YOU

GOD BLESS AFRICA
Alot of Pumba. Hadi wanaccm wenzako wanakushangaa. We Albert Msando mwisho wako ndio huo.

This is the Utopoliest article ever.

Kwanza unaandikaje utopolo mwingi kiasi hiki? Nimesoma aya chache tu naona hamna cha maana.

Mzambia aumizwe zaidi ya Mtanzania? Hizi ni propaganda za Mataga. Alieandika article hata jina hajajitaja nyambaf.
Wewe una akili za kipuuzi tu

Kama majizi ya Mali na maisha ya waafrika wenzao ndio yanaitwa Heroes of Africa ndio maana hili bara litaendelea kuwa utumwani milele

Ulivyo anza tu article ya kwanza nikajua ni propaganda kama kawaida yako. Let me advise you, Go to hell!

Kuhusu ishu ya Africa kupoteza shujaa nachoweza kusema rubbish propoganda.

Huyu ni imported Mataga
My question why wanatumia nguvu sana ku force aonekane kuwa ni shujaa wa africa? wkt haja contribute anything to AU.
hii nguvu kubwa inatumika kumtakatisha marehem wkt walioko nyumban tunaujua ukweli.

kuwa hayuko kama wanavyo potray hapa

My question why wanatumia nguvu sana ku force aonekane kuwa ni shujaa wa africa? wkt haja contribute anything to AU.
hii nguvu kubwa inatumika kumtakatisha marehem wkt walioko nyumban tunaujua ukweli.

kuwa hayuko kama wanavyo potray hapa
Licha ya nguvu nahisi hao makanjanja wa nje wanatathmini kwa kutumia aliyokuwa anayasema sana mdomoni ambayo mengi ni uongo..tuliokuwa hapa kwa ground tunaelewa hali halisi..He was the worst president we have ever had na hilo halina ubishi

Wauwaju wakubwa wakoloni wa kiafrika ya leo ndio mnaitaa heroes?? Hivi miccm ina akili?
mleta uzi ni mpuuzi kweli kweli..
yaan kuna mijitu ina bore kweli, sio kwasababu kaandika nisichokipenda, bali hali yake ya kulazimisha kusafisha vitu visivyo safishika.
ikiwa hao aliwataja ni icons wa Africa, basi Africa ni center ya jehanam.

sera ya Jf"we dare to talk openly" inabidi ibadilishwe ama ifanyiwe mageuzi kidogo.. mijitu inaandika upupu kupitia sera hiyo.

Back
Top Bottom