A story of Stewart from Njiro Arusha and Anne daughter of American millionaire

Haha your story will hurt a lotta feelings in these streets arif, and they'll let u know. But i figure you're well prepared

Bless man I don't think will hurt anyone unless that person has self hate so is finding a way to release it. Me speak my mind I don't harm no one.

Very good Dude, just a silly question if you don't mind, does it taste differently from A street Vendor? Mama mihogo?

Bless man I don't think will hurt anyone unless that person has self hate so is finding a way to release it. Me speak my mind I don't harm no one.

That don't matter in here. If you ain't kissing no culos or talk the cliche, people will be on your case bickering over trick' shit eroo. You handling it alright so far tho, stay strong man.

That don't matter in here. If you ain't kissing no culos or talk the cliche, people will be on your case bickering over trick' shit eroo. You handling it alright so far tho, stay strong man.

Ooooh boy you are teaching this N*** to be rude. it doesn't cost a thing to be mute rather than the way he is handling shit in here

Aye man. Some people have gotten mad here they think its a true story. But me know how to handle them all. Me only responsible for what I post not what people understand.

ooooh boy you are teaching this N*** to be rude. it doesn't cost a thing to be mute rather than the way he is handling shit in here

Relax old man the story should not make you mad. Breath in and breath out you'll feel alright.

Relax old man the story should not make you mad. Breath in and breath out you'll feel alright.

Am not mad & You are not in capacity to make me mad I just hate lies and how you are handling colleagues in here it takes a hundred men or more to make me mad you are just a mere drop in the ocean try your damn lack else where.