A short history of Iran (Hamas financial and artillery supporter)

Joyboy

JF-Expert Member
Sep 16, 2023
Iran was not a Muslim country.

Iran i.e. Persia, was Zoroastrian country in 600 BC year. Persians or Parsi people migrated to India (Tatas are Parsi from Persia). Main religion of Iran was Zoroastrian.

1) In 600 BC year, Zoroastrian religion existed in Iran (Persia).
2) In 1 AD year, Christianity was born.
3) In 600 AD year, Islam religion was born.
4) In 650 AD year, Islam religion started spreading in Iran.

The "minorities" started "converting the majority" of population of Iran from Zoroastrian religion into Islam.

Parsi people ran out of Iran to save their lives. Hindu king of Gujarat allowed Parsi immigrants to stay in India(Hindus never kill people unnecessarily). The Tatas are grateful that Gujarati people welcomed Parsis when their own country threw them out.

Today, due to religious conversions, Iran became Islamic country.

NB: Parsis never shout "Free Iran", just like "Free Palestine". Parsis live happily wherever they are, even though Iran belongs to Zoroastrian people.

Thanks for reading and if you have any comments or things to add, please share.

Iran i.e. Persia, was Zoroastrian country in 600 BC year. Persians or Parsi people migrated to India (Tatas are Parsi from Persia). Main religion of Iran was Zoroastrian.

The "minorities" started "converting the majority" of population of Iran from Zoroastrian religion into Islam.

Parsi people ran out of Iran to save their lives. Hindu king of Gujarat allowed Parsi immigrants to stay in India(Hindus never kill people unnecessarily). The Tatas are grateful that Gujarati people welcomed Parsis when their own country threw them out.

NB: Parsis never shout "Free Iran", just like "Free Palestine". Parsis live happily wherever they are, even though Iran belongs to Zoroastrian people.

Mchawi lugha

Mean while in India Muslims are treated by bias.
And I think you must do again your findings about Persians.
Then the matter of Palestine and Israel is not a religious matter.
But is the matter of state or independence because even christians are being killed by Israelis in Palestine in case if you do not know that.

Mean while in India Muslims are treated by bias.
You know there are approx 147 million Muslims in India(14.7% of the entire population of India) and only approx 5 million Hindus in Pakistan(2.1% of the entire population)
Why? Why are the Hindus leaving Pakistan? and at the same time the number of Muslims in India is growing??
If Muslims are treated badly in India then Hindus are treated 10 times more harshly in Pakistani, amount of crimes against the Hindu community in Pakistan is stupendous, look at the statistics.
And I think you must do again your findings about Persians.
Findings about what?
Then the matter of Palestine and Israel is not a religious matter.
Then why do they often quote the qur'an to justify what they did?
But is the matter of state or independence because even christians are being killed by Israelis in Palestine in case if you do not know that.
Yes I know that, and also don't forget that Muslims in palestine are also being killed by Hammas.
Before the war , the Christian community in palestine was suffering horribly, so I do not think your point is strong.

Everybody is an enemy, Christians can be enemies and Muslims can be enemies.

You are blabbering too much my brother.In Pakistan no offenses or segragations reported against Hindus.But in India there are alot of reports regarding muslims genocides and segragations.The main conflict between Pakistan and India is Kashmir.Besides that Pakistani have no any grudges to Indians but Indians made this a religious issue.In Palestine there are alot of christians and churches living well and more respected .There is no any christian being bothered or any church being bothered.As well as Iran and other persian nations.But in India during Narendra Modi’s era alot of muslims being killed and until now they are killed to the extent there are politicians who said India is no place for muslims but India is land of Hinduism.In september hindus started their operations to kill every muslim who eats beef(cow) saying that cows are their Gods no one should eat them.Until now for that stupid reason approximately 200 muslims killed.
You know there are approx 147 million Muslims in India(14.7% of the entire population of India) and only approx 5 million Hindus in Pakistan(2.1% of the entire population)
Why? Why are the Hindus leaving Pakistan? and at the same time the number of Muslims in India is growing??
If Muslims are treated badly in India then Hindus are treated 10 times more harshly in Pakistani, amount of crimes against the Hindu community in Pakistan is stupendous, look at the statistics.

Findings about what?

Then why do they often quote the qur'an to justify what they did?

Yes I know that, and also don't forget that Muslims in palestine are also being killed by Hammas.
Before the war , the Christian community in palestine was suffering horribly, so I do not think your point is strong.

Everybody is an enemy, Christians can be enemies and Muslims can be enemies.

In Pakistan no offenses or segragations reported against Hindus
Sorry brother but this information is wrong, read the below article.
Religious discrimination in Pakistan - Wikipedia.

In Palestine there are alot of christians and churches living well and more respected .There is no any christian being bothered or any church being bothered
I don't know where you get these false informations but they're totally wrong.
The truth is Muslims are only peaceful when they are the minority community(less population) but once they become big in number, Jihad follows. Again please read the below article.
Parliamentary question | Violence against Christians in the Gaza Strip | E-006179/2011 | European Parliament

Why are you lying brother???

Sorry brother but this information is wrong, read the below article.
Religious discrimination in Pakistan - Wikipedia.

I don't know where you get these false informations but they're totally wrong.
The truth is Muslims are only peaceful when they are the minority community(less population) but once they become big in number, Jihad follows. Again please read the below article.
Parliamentary question | Violence against Christians in the Gaza Strip | E-006179/2011 | European Parliament

Why are you lying brother???
You are really led by conspiracy.
Too sorry to you.
Do you know Sherin Abu akleh???
She is a Christian who was killed deliberately by IDF soldier in occupied west bank.
There are a lot of Workers who work in Qatar,UAE and Oman they do say that Arab world now is becoming a civilized world more than the European world.
Go and find out aljazeera correspondents most of them are christians and western people but no segregations they face.
In Gaza there are a lot of European nationals and they are christians but no any segregations they do face.
STOP BEING LED BY CONSPIRACY MY DEAR.
AM NOT LYING YOU ARE THE ONE LYING BY LISTENING TO UNPROVED PROPAGANDAS WITH YOUR THOUGHTS LED BY CONSPIRACY.
Turkiye 60+% are Muslims but no religious bias,UAE,QATAR,KUWAIT,BAHRAIN ALL OF THEM ARE ISLAMIC STATES AND CHRISTIANS ARE THERE AND CHURCHES THEY DO EXIST BUT NO RELIGIOUS BIAS.

You are really led by conspiracy.
Too sorry to you.
She is a Christian who was killed deliberately by IDF soldier in occupied west bank.
There are a lot of Workers who work in Qatar,UAE and Oman they do say that Arab world now is becoming a civilized world more than the European world.
Go and find out aljazeera correspondents most of them are christians and western people but no segregations they face.
In Gaza there are a lot of European nationals and they are christians but no any segregations they do face.
STOP BEING LED BY CONSPIRACY MY DEAR.
AM NOT LYING YOU ARE THE ONE LYING BY LISTENING TO UNPROVED PROPAGANDAS WITH YOUR THOUGHTS LED BY CONSPIRACY.
Turkiye 60+% are Muslims but no religious bias,UAE,QATAR,KUWAIT,BAHRAIN ALL OF THEM ARE ISLAMIC STATES AND CHRISTIANS ARE THERE AND CHURCHES THEY DO EXIST BUT NO RELIGIOUS BIAS.
Conspiracy😅😅😅
Brother there is no Conspiracy on what I said, those are real data, you probably didn't even read the articles, I sent you an article from the European Union Parliament, that articles contains reports of violence and discrimination against the christian community in the Gaza region and Pakistan, there is no conspiracy, there is no bias, reports are reports and nothing else.
So for example would it be fair, if I said that the claims of violence against the Muslim community in India are just conspiracies?
Reports of violence against the Muslim community are TRUE but reports of violence against the Christian community are CONSPIRACIES?
DO NOT PLAY "THE CONSPIRACY CARD" IT DOESN’T WORK ON ME.

And I think we are getting out of hand here, the topic was Iran, not Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia or Qatar, these countries have moderate Muslims not Radical Muslims as Iran.

So what??
Hammas kills Gazans who oppose them on the streets without shame and they lie to people saying they were "Israel Spy".

Conspiracy😅😅😅
Brother there is no Conspiracy on what I said, those are real data, you probably didn't even read the articles, I sent you an article from the European Union Parliament, that articles contains reports of violence and discrimination against the christian community in the Gaza region and Pakistan, there is no conspiracy, there is no bias, reports are reports and nothing else.
So for example would it be fair, if I said that the claims of violence against the Muslim community in India are just conspiracies?
Reports of violence against the Muslim community are TRUE but reports of violence against the Christian community are CONSPIRACIES?
DO NOT PLAY "THE CONSPIRACY CARD" IT DOESN’T WORK ON ME.

And I think we are getting out of hand here, the topic was Iran, not Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia or Qatar, these countries have moderate Muslims not Radical Muslims as Iran.

So what??
Hammas kills Gazans who oppose them on the streets without shame and they lie to people saying they were "Israel Spy".
WE ALL KNOW THAT HOW THE IMPERIAL POWERS TOGETHER WITH USA THEY SPREAD FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ARABS.
FUATILIA KUHUSU LIBYA MUAMMAR GADDAFI,ASSASINATION OF ANWAR SADAT OF EGYPT AND ASSASINATION OF MUHAMMAD MORSI AND ASSASINATION OF SADDAM HUSSEIN.
WATCH ALJAZEERA YOU WILL SEE NEWS COVERAGE OF HOW PALESTINIANS LOVE HAMAS.
NO ANY GAZAN RESIDENT GO AGAINST HAMAS.
TIZAMA HATA SASAHIVI JINSI RAIA WA GAZA WANAVYOWAUNGA MKONO HAMAS.
Do you remember a man called Gianni Infantino???
Did you listen to his speech during 2022 world cup when English nationals protested against Qatar by saying Arabs are going against human rights??
Gianni Infantino mentioned a lot of human rights abused done by Western nations HE IS ALSO THE VICTIM OF THOSE ABUSES WHEN HIS FATHER WAS WORKING IN ITALY.
THOSE EUROPEANS ARE THE ONE WHO SPREAD FAKE VIDEOS SHOWING HAMAS SLAUGHTERING CHILDREN BUT MEDIAS DENIED SAYING THAT THERE ARE FAKE NEWS.
There are a lot of false propaganda reports made by western powers .

WE ALL KNOW THAT HOW THE IMPERIAL POWERS TOGETHER WITH USA THEY SPREAD FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ARABS.
FUATILIA KUHUSU LIBYA MUAMMAR GADDAFI,ASSASINATION OF ANWAR SADAT OF EGYPT AND ASSASINATION OF MUHAMMAD MORSI AND ASSASINATION OF SADDAM HUSSEIN.
WATCH ALJAZEERA YOU WILL SEE NEWS COVERAGE OF HOW PALESTINIANS LOVE HAMAS.
NO ANY GAZAN RESIDENT GO AGAINST HAMAS.
TIZAMA HATA SASAHIVI JINSI RAIA WA GAZA WANAVYOWAUNGA MKONO HAMAS.
Do you remember a man called Gianni Infantino???
Did you listen to his speech during 2022 world cup when English nationals protested against Qatar by saying Arabs are going against human rights??
Gianni Infantino mentioned a lot of human rights abused done by Western nations HE IS ALSO THE VICTIM OF THOSE ABUSES WHEN HIS FATHER WAS WORKING IN ITALY.
THOSE EUROPEANS ARE THE ONE WHO SPREAD FAKE VIDEOS SHOWING HAMAS SLAUGHTERING CHILDREN BUT MEDIAS DENIED SAYING THAT THERE ARE FAKE NEWS.
There are a lot of false propaganda reports made by western powers .
This is not news to me, most Muslims believe have these ideologies and I don't know why, maybe its because the West is controlled by Jews and Most muslims hate Jews.

Everybody knows Al-Jazeera is pro-hammas, they will do anything to support hammas even lying to the public.

The thing is brother, everybody defends himself and his beliefs, if you show me videos of gazans supporting hammas, I can also show you a video of a son of a hammas leader saying bad stuff about hammas, not only that, I have seen videos of gaza citizens saying hammas doesn't care about gazans, I have seen videos of Iranians chanting "take that Palestinian flag and shove it up your ass" during a match.

So, everywhere there are people who support and others who don't support, understand this.

The difference between me and you brother (or probably most people) is that, you believe what's convenient for you, and that's very easy because its stress-free, and it doesn't take balls to confront what you believe.
I'm not like this, I believe Israel, Europe and USA are somehow bad, I also believe Arabs and Indians are also somehow bad people, I don't hold grudges or hate against these people, because I also know we Africans ourselves aren't good at all.

This is not news to me, most Muslims believe have these ideologies and I don't know why, maybe its because the West is controlled by Jews and Most muslims hate Jews.

Everybody knows Al-Jazeera is pro-hammas, they will do anything to support hammas even lying to the public.

The thing is brother, everybody defends himself and his beliefs, if you show me videos of gazans supporting hammas, I can also show you a video of a son of a hammas leader saying bad stuff about hammas, not only that, I have seen videos of gaza citizens saying hammas doesn't care about gazans, I have seen videos of Iranians chanting "take that Palestinian flag and shove it up your ass" during a match.

So, everywhere there are people who support and others who don't support, understand this.

The difference between me and you brother (or probably most people) is that, you believe what's convenient for you, and that's very easy because its stress-free, and it doesn't take balls to confront what you believe.
I'm not like this, I believe Israel, Europe and USA are somehow bad, I also believe Arabs and Indians are also somehow bad people, I don't hold grudges or hate against these people, because I also know we Africans ourselves aren't good at all.
I show appreciation to what you have said but saying aljazeera can even lie for Hamas is a lie,because most of aljazeera news are similar with CGTN and France 24 international.
But I do support that not every Gazan is supporting Hamas there are some Gazans who doesn't support Hamas .
But in my opinion an individual should not apply a generalized implications .
Not every Muslim is a terrorist or or anti-Semitic or a religious biased.

But I am not a person who is driven by what is convenient to him .
I am a person who talks after research .
And that is a bitter truth that Westerners do spread horrible propagandas to middle easterners.
For example 2022 FIFA world cup propaganda made by UK protesters against FIFA hosting world cup in Qatar.
Find that video you will see how Infantino said a bitter truth against UK.

That's why I feel sorry for the intelligent moderate Muslims, radical Muslims are are making Islam look bad.

But I am not a person who is driven by what is convenient to him .
I am a person who talks after research .
And that is a bitter truth that Westerners do spread horrible propagandas to middle easterners.
For example 2022 FIFA world cup propaganda made by UK protesters against FIFA hosting world cup in Qatar.
Find that video you will see how Infantino said a bitter truth against UK.
If you have it share link.

I show appreciation to what you have said but saying aljazeera can even lie for Hamas is a lie,because most of aljazeera news are similar with CGTN and France 24 international.
But I do support that not every Gazan is supporting Hamas there are some Gazans who doesn't support Hamas .
But in my opinion an individual should not apply a generalized implications .
Al Jazeera lie brother don't defend them, there is proof all over the Internet.

View: https://twitter.com/TheMossadIL/status/1722747310210200018?t=kgzAjcFgR373nj-3puZD4w&s=19

If you find this insufficient I can send you others.

Al Jazeera lie brother don't defend them, there is proof all over the Internet.

View: https://twitter.com/TheMossadIL/status/1722747310210200018?t=kgzAjcFgR373nj-3puZD4w&s=19

If you find this insufficient I can send you others.

The source of news on which You used is the same as the one which released videos showing that Hamas slaughtered children and women and all giant medias proved that was a fake news.
Show me evidence of 'Aljazeera English' doing faults like that.
Am waiting brother.

The source of news on which You used is the same as the one which released videos showing that Hamas slaughtered children and women and all giant medias proved that was a fake news.
What are you trying to say? That hammas didn't kill anyone?

Show me evidence of 'Aljazeera English' doing faults like that.
The bombing of Al-Ahli hospital was proven wrong by lots of people/media/intelligence agencies and Al-Jazeera said it was IDF who did?

When Pro-Hammas media like Al-Jazeera says something, it's true, but when other media says something, it's not true, this is what I call "Preconceived stereotypes"

When hammas says it did not kill anyone, everybody belives without even showing any evidence, when Israel says women and children were killed, pro-hammas denies and want proof, okay IDF shares proof (pictures and videos of the massacre) pro- hammas still denies, I myself have seen a video of a hammas soldier beheading a young boy, what are you saying brother?

What are you trying to say? That hammas didn't kill anyone?

The bombing of Al-Ahli hospital was proven wrong by lots of people/media/intelligence agencies and Al-Jazeera said it was IDF who did?

When Pro-Hammas media like Al-Jazeera says something, it's true, but when other media says something, it's not true, this is what I call "Preconceived stereotypes"

When hammas says it did not kill anyone, everybody belives without even showing any evidence, when Israel says women and children were killed, pro-hammas denies and want proof, okay IDF shares proof (pictures and videos of the massacre) pro- hammas still denies, I myself have seen a video of a hammas soldier beheading a young boy, what are you saying brother?
BBC pia uchunguzi wao unaonesha sio Hamas?

Na Hospital zote zimelipuliwa, hizo nyengine vipi sio Israel kapiga? Vipi kambi za wakimbizi, Misikiti, Makanisa, misafara, Ambulance, nyumba za raia na wengineo?

Back
Top Bottom