A Letter For A President Part 8

Dio

JF-Expert Member
Feb 8, 2011
[h=1]A Letter For A President Part 8[/h]

"Any leader who do not have a Dream, not Visionary and not living for what has not yet occurred with attention to the promise of the possibilities of the future of the country is not matured enough spiritually and mentally and he/she might be having Identity crisis which can cause country crises. He/she is then himself/herself a crisis"

We don't want crisis leaders anymore

It has been sometime since I wrote a letter to you Mr. President, I had been busy lately but I thank God that I made it. 3 months ago I did my own research to find out if by any chance I can find Tanzanians leaders who are Visionary ready to sacrifices themselves for Tanzanians, Compassionate, deep in love for humanity . And I thank God that I even interviewed some of your delegates and intellectuals here in Tanzania what I found out may surprise you if you are not in the same line. While doing that one of your delegate confronted me and asked: What exactly are you looking from us Tenganamba? I replied: I want Tanzania back to Tanzanians. He looked into my eyes and said: You can’t do anything to this country, if I the leader afraid to intervene some of the government blunders for my security, what else you can do to change that? This country does not belong to you, to me or even to Tanzanians it belongs to some people there. Or otherwise if you want to be Dr. Martine Luther King of Tanzania, I wish to see that but be careful.
His reply made me believed that there is something fish going on in this country. May be you are aware of it Mr. President. When you come to think about the case of Works deputy Minister Dr. Harrison Mwakyembe health problem, there must be something which me and some of many of Tanzanians are not aware of it. The Minister for East African Cooperation, Mr. Samwel Sitta alleged that he was poisoned but the Director of Criminal Investigations Mr. Robert Manumba is opposed, I wonder why and who is right.
I hate gossips Mr. President, but for this case I must admit that this country needs Visionary leaders, compassionate and those who are deep in love for humanity. And for what I found, many of leaders in this country are those who are more about ME and MY HAPPINESS than where we are going,how to get there and for Tanzanians. Some of them are even ready to destroy anyone whose actions may stake their bread; I hope that you are not among of them as you have my trust.

I even remember one of staff working close to your government told me that, what you are doing through these letters and some of your seminars is very wonderful and unique awakening needed in Tanzania but don’t go too deep it may cost your life. Then I said don’t worry about me, I know why I live If my reason to live dies, I will just die but let me live for a reason.
Dear My President I know my why, thus why I write this letter to you. You remember I once told you through my first part of this letter that I had a Dream to be President and my lovely mother wanted me to as such but now I have changed my mission. I have another mission, and I am not the first one to change that mission you remember King of Spain, sent Columbus to find a new route to bring spices back from India as Columbus Mission but he changed it and became a great explorer , that he gave Spain a new prosperous trade route. So I don’t intend to be a President as I have another mission to bring, a new life route for my beloved Tanzanians, I don’t know what exactly that you are doing for your part as my President. So this letter is to share and express my ideas, I had when I had a Dream to be President before I changed my Mission.
My Mother once told me that, any leader who do not have a Dream, not Visionary and not living for what has not yet occurred with attention to the promise of the possible future of the country is not matured enough spiritually and he/she might be having Identity crisis which can cause country crises. He/she is then himself/herself crisis.
Sincerely,
Geophrey A. Tenganamba
See you to the next letter for A President.
Mungu Ibariki Tanzania.
source:GSHAYO
/www.treasurehousewithinyou.blogspot.com

Nilipoanza kuisoma kingereza chake kimenikatisha tamaa kabisa ya kuendelea!!

[h=1]A Letter For A President Part 8[/h]

"Any leader who do not have a Dream, not Visionary and not living for what has not yet occurred with attention to the promise of the possibilities of the future of the country is not matured enough spiritually and mentally and he/she might be having Identity crisis which can cause country crises. He/she is then himself/herself a crisis"

We don't want crisis leaders anymore

It has been sometime since I wrote a letter to you Mr. President, I had been busy lately but I thank God that I made it. 3 months ago I did my own research to find out if by any chance I can find Tanzanians leaders who are Visionary ready to sacrifices themselves for Tanzanians, Compassionate, deep in love for humanity . And I thank God that I even interviewed some of your delegates and intellectuals here in Tanzania what I found out may surprise you if you are not in the same line. While doing that one of your delegate confronted me and asked: What exactly are you looking from us Tenganamba? I replied: I want Tanzania back to Tanzanians. He looked into my eyes and said: You can’t do anything to this country, if I the leader afraid to intervene some of the government blunders for my security, what else you can do to change that? This country does not belong to you, to me or even to Tanzanians it belongs to some people there. Or otherwise if you want to be Dr. Martine Luther King of Tanzania, I wish to see that but be careful.
His reply made me believed that there is something fish going on in this country. May be you are aware of it Mr. President. When you come to think about the case of Works deputy Minister Dr. Harrison Mwakyembe health problem, there must be something which me and some of many of Tanzanians are not aware of it. The Minister for East African Cooperation, Mr. Samwel Sitta alleged that he was poisoned but the Director of Criminal Investigations Mr. Robert Manumba is opposed, I wonder why and who is right.
I hate gossips Mr. President, but for this case I must admit that this country needs Visionary leaders, compassionate and those who are deep in love for humanity. And for what I found, many of leaders in this country are those who are more about ME and MY HAPPINESS than where we are going,how to get there and for Tanzanians. Some of them are even ready to destroy anyone whose actions may stake their bread; I hope that you are not among of them as you have my trust.

I even remember one of staff working close to your government told me that, what you are doing through these letters and some of your seminars is very wonderful and unique awakening needed in Tanzania but don’t go too deep it may cost your life. Then I said don’t worry about me, I know why I live If my reason to live dies, I will just die but let me live for a reason.
Dear My President I know my why, thus why I write this letter to you. You remember I once told you through my first part of this letter that I had a Dream to be President and my lovely mother wanted me to as such but now I have changed my mission. I have another mission, and I am not the first one to change that mission you remember King of Spain, sent Columbus to find a new route to bring spices back from India as Columbus Mission but he changed it and became a great explorer , that he gave Spain a new prosperous trade route. So I don’t intend to be a President as I have another mission to bring, a new life route for my beloved Tanzanians, I don’t know what exactly that you are doing for your part as my President. So this letter is to share and express my ideas, I had when I had a Dream to be President before I changed my Mission.
My Mother once told me that, any leader who do not have a Dream, not Visionary and not living for what has not yet occurred with attention to the promise of the possible future of the country is not matured enough spiritually and he/she might be having Identity crisis which can cause country crises. He/she is then himself/herself crisis.
Sincerely,
Geophrey A. Tenganamba
See you to the next letter for A President.
Mungu Ibariki Tanzania.
source:GSHAYO
/www.treasurehousewithinyou.blogspot.com

Actually you have tried your level best to address what is cooking in your heart,however you have failed to state what must be done to overcome the current problem.

Actually you have tried your level best to address what is cooking in your heart,however you have failed to state what must be done to overcome the current problem.

mkuu ingefaa usome kuanzia part wangu ngoja nitaomba mod waunganishe,vilevile barua bado inaendelea.

Did they teach you how to paragraph your "work" in school? I swear i could not even read it. Too boring to read.

Waiting for the next part of the letter. It looks so interesting hoping mr. President is getting it in any way.

Your article is full of hearsay and quotations of the dead!It is yet to touch your own feelings.You have tried though!

Teganamba,
nafikiri ujipange ujue nini unataka kuwasilisha. Ingekua heri zaidi kama ungeishia kwenye quotation ya mama yako tu. lakini vyote ulivyoongea baada ya hapo ni usanii mtupu kwa vile wataka kuonekana mwanaharakati na shupavu wakati kiukweli sivyo. Kinachoisumbua nchi yetu kwasasa ni UBINAFSI si wa viongozi pekee, bali wa jamii nzima. Huu ubinafsi umeenda mbali zaidi kwa vile umewafanya viongozi washindwe kuwa wabunifu, wawe wavivu wa kufikiri namna bora ya kuwaletea maendeleo Watanzania.

Kuandika suala lako sehemu kama hii ni moja ya kukosa maarifa ya namna ya kuwakomboa watanzania. *Unalalamika, na unayemlalamikia hatasikia hata hiko kilio chako. Yeye anajua zaidi ya nini kinachoendelea hapa nchini kwetu, ILA UVIVU wa kufikiri njia sahihi za kuwaletea maendeleo watanzania ndo kikwazo kwake.

Inapofikia kuwa mtu anashindwa kuona kama wasaidizi wake wanamuangusha katika utendaji wafikiri huyo anajielewa? inapofikia mtu kushindwa kufanya uamuzi, na hata kuongelea maafa ya mgomo wa madaktari, huyo anajielewa? inapofikia hatua mihimili ya serikali inasigana hadharani na mtu kakaa kimya, anajielewa huyo?

Mwelekeze kitu cha kufanya kama hujajua hulka yake. Ila kwa style hii, wapoteza muda wako kwa kufikiri unafanya vitu vya maana.

Mwenzio yuko Uingereza saiv!

Galagabaho!

kuna watu wanadhani wapo sawa kukicritize mawazo ya wengine,changia hoja, afanye nini ili kuleta positive impact,kuliko kumkosoa mtoa mada wakati na ninyi mmeshindwa ku-outsource the conclusion of our leadership,how to overcome the solution of our problems.Lengo hasa amewakilisha mawazo yake,wakati mwingine positive action zinazofanywa na viongozi wetu zina tokana na convincing power from JF.Hii ndiyo think tank tunayoitegemea kuleta mawazo mbadala kutoka kwenye fikra mgando.

Back
Top Bottom