A friend with Satan's Soul

Tape measure

JF-Expert Member
Nov 26, 2015
A few years ago, I got a contract work in the sisal industry; we were about 120 new employees whom we were distributed to different zones in the country. I was placed at Kiboko center it was a very cold region with very few sunny days throughout the year.

After one year of working, I planned to shift to another center however the only way to get transferred was to search for an employee with the same position and exchange. Fortunately, one staff from Mitano Tena center named John got the news and phoned me for confirmation. He told me that he did not want to work close to his family members, therefore, he wishes to move away, I agreed and informed him about what was supposed to be done.

We agreed to write a letter to the General Manager named Sukuma Gang expressing our need of exchanging the working station and that everyone will bear the transfer costs, Unfortunately, John liked to seem superior to me he wrote the letter and stated differently. That I requested him to exchange working station because my family is located to his station and it will be good for me to be close to my family and he thinks it would be good if he agrees my request for me to be able to complete my job responsibilities smoothly.

However, I did not mind much and after exchanging working stations, we continue being friends and phoned each other regularly as time goes on, I discovered that John was very jealous he wants everything in the universe to belong to him. He did not care about others even if they are watching him right away. You might phone him and he may answers “wait for me a moment “and you will wait for some minutes, hours, and days without being called back.

When it comes to him and you delayed even for some seconds to pick up his calls, he can`t tolerate you, also in case he involved me to participate in his jobs, he never acknowledges my participation even when my contribution is higher than him. I remember he did a number of awkward things to me and I did nothing because I thought maybe was just a coincidence.

Firstly, there is a day I was supposed to go field for data collection for the trials which were at his new center and I asked him to prepare equipment for me he agreed well, he prepared them and sent to me via bus the next day in the field I discovered that he did not put a bean balance, I asked him and he regrets it and life moved on.

The second time I was assisting a Ph.D. student in questioner interview and I recommended John to be among the data collectors we finished the job fine and submitted the questionnaires. John took the number of that Ph.D. students and talk bad words behind my back in order to be offered a direct next opportunity whenever happen unknowingly would reach me. I was very hungry hearing those words he said however I did not break his friendship. Again, one day he got sick and slept in a bed for about a week. I got information about his sickness, it was noon I bought some fruits and go to visit him.

After a long talk, he told me a story about his aunt’s daughter who came to him some weeks ago asking about the best business venture to invest and he replied to her that someday he will answer.
Wondered enough John started searching for a very high-risk business that has a greater possibility of losing money instead of searching for a profitable business, Lol. lol, you get me right he found a pyramid Ponzi scheme business on which he was quite sure that after she invested in it nothing will get back.

After self-satisfaction that she would lose all the capital, he called her and fill her with the wrong testimony of his friends who performed the same business and have succeeded quite a lot and moved abroad. finally, the lady becomes motivated and entered the business and lost all capital in turn John becomes very happy.

We did not end there, John gave me second testimony before he got employed in his current position, he attended multiple interviews without success for a period of 6 years consecutively. If it happens among the candidates he luck to associate during the interview, inform him of having been among the selected member such good information could make him fall sick for somedays, his mind won’t settle for some days he will start searching employers contacts and figure out what he can do to persuade him to fire the selected candidates without exposing his identity.

After discovering his condition, it helped me a lot because every time when we either met or phone each other I was very confident with John sharing my future plans and sometimes about social life. Whenever he heard that I am in much trouble he pretends to feel very sorry for me and make a follow-up for someday. He can even try to give me some advice on which he guesses one way or somewhere between may drive me into a worse condition than before. Lately, after I became fed up with his satan soul habits I started to play a game of mind with him.

I may be called him while screaming for happiness and tell him that, ooh I have made a deal of a big amount of money, and I need us to meet somewhere to have some fun. His voice used to change abruptly, Guess what he can do next………….. He will search for the most expensive places and start arranging bad ways which can make your coins evaporate in one night.

THIS WAS A FICTION STORY I AM JUST PRACTICING BEING A GOOD STORY WRITER, PLEASE try To CREATE THE NEXT IMAGINATION SCENE AND SHARE IT HERE ON THE PLATFORM It could be a funny thing and finally produce something BIG…… THANKS INDEED