A Firm from Vancuver has started drilling its 100 per cent owned Mrangi property N.TZ

nngu007

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2010
Firm starts phase 1 of exploration in Tanzania Send to a friend Thursday, 10 March 2011 21:59

Vancouver. A mining exploration company, the Tanzania Minerals Corp, has started drilling its 100 per cent owned Mrangi property in northern Tanzania, according to a company’s statement.
The drilling programme is being implemented to test mineralized outcrops and subcrops on the property associated with banded iron formation, and also the strike extension of the Phoenix mine vein swarm.
Drilling targets were identified based on the interpretation of ground and airborne geophysics, shallow solid geochemistry and satellite image structural interpretation in an area masked by overburden. A regional structural study based on Landsat satellite imagery has been commissioned and will be performed by Murphy Geological.

It is painful... How can a foreign company own a 100% rights on a mineral property in Tanzania? I mean shouldn't we require at least 50% government ownership on behalf of Tanzanians? It is their property anyway ?

Where is J.K. Nyerere? Our greedy leaders are siphoning our kids generations wealth.

It is painful... How can a foreign company own a 100% rights on a mineral property in Tanzania? I mean shouldn't we require at least 50% government ownership on behalf of Tanzanians? It is their property anyway ?

Where is J.K. Nyerere? Our greedy leaders are siphoning our kids generations wealth.
You said it. Just see and weep. Meanwhile the Kikwetes are smiling all the way to their Dubai banks.

What furstrating me is the President and CEO of Tanzania Mineral Corp Karl Matharu is a Kenyan... Why can't they find a qualified Tanzanian who went to School in Canada as Matharu?

Hello friends,
something is not right,
(shame on jk govnt) JK is a tanzanian president, we may have voted him in or otherwise and what ever he does as the president affects all, implying he is disgracing us for accepting to let him lead us.
-perfomance capabilities
I believe it is time that nominations in the p.parties evaluate candidates basing on their previous outstanding resource management performance and not just political will and initiatives possible should be backed up by the new constitution.
-public observation period 10 years
a presidential candidate for 2020 should be declared by 2010 to allow the entire voters population see who among them all has the intelligence required for leeding the rich tanzanians.
-Investiment pre conditioning minerals 51% and a PLC it is sad to see that a 100% foreign owned firm operates in tanzania (where almost everthing is valuable in other nations" in this case the
land of milk and honey") I am sure we have more interligent people than the kenyan mentioned.

-it is also true mwl. played his role but he is gone, we are here it is our responsibility to take good care of our beloved land Tanzania and the generations to come , I propose we strart looking at deriving new resolutions of what should be done.
(Why can't they find a qualified Tanzanian who went to School in Canada as Matharu?) this means our education systems are not satisfactory what should be done? in this way we can at least hepl the pumpkins we directly or indirectly voted in power see what to do

-please be not offended that is my opinion

Wakuu mambo haya Rais kikwete alipoingia madarakani alijifanya kuyakemea sasa iweje kukawa na urudiaji wahaya tena mimi naona sasa kama serikali hawezi kujiongoza basi wananchi tuongoze kama kule misiri na tunis nikuandamana mpaka kieleweke ifutwe hati yaumiliki na kurekebishwa. kutoa hiyo asilimia 100

Inabidi kuwa makini hapa.

Utakuta eneo alipewa mmatumbi mwenzetu halafu akauza haki zake zote kwenda kwa kampuni ya kigeni kwa pesa kiduchu. Nasikia haya mambo yapo sana huko kwenye madini. Uzandiki mwingine tunaufanya wenyewe kwa sababu ubinafsi unawekwa sana mbele bila kujali masilahi ya watu wengine au taifa kwa ujumla.

Lakini bado serikali inabidi kubebeshwa lawama kwa sababu hiyo sheria iliyopo ina udhaifu mkubwa linapokuja kuja suala la kulinda maslahi ya taifa.

Back
Top Bottom