68% of Arab-Israelis prefer to live in Israel

Hmmm!!!, let me guess!!. Yes I think it is your M****R who stole the name Israel

Ask your M****R she got the book, so she know the Chapter and Verse

Your M****R told me who yesterday night but she told me that I should not tell you where they are coming from

If I see your real picture I believe that it is a fool who is on the picture

I dont run, but I hate Lies, and Disonesty. Dont play childishs games, dont try to make people believe that I said what I never said.

"It's the eleventh hour. I wouldn't expect anything less. "
A failed person is another waste of life.

VIVA PALESTINA!!!! Peharps was the wong choice of land they choose bibi's and company....

I am proud of Allah and His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad than you and your company, et al. Allah is all knowing to the point of mentioning Israel in the Holy Koran.

"It's the eleventh hour. I wouldn't expect anything less. "
A failed person is another waste of life.

"The pot calling the kettle black". Dont expect any ******* thing from me.
You are Liar and a Fraud. ​Stay **** away from me

"The pot calling the kettle black". Dont expect any ******* thing from me.
You are Liar and a Fraud. ​Stay **** away from me
At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes... will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla. 2
blackpeople_clip_image001.jpg
blackpeople_clip_image002.jpg

DARWINISM SAYS THAT BLACK POEPLE HAVE TO BE ELIMINATED BY NATURAL SELECTION

Mkwana Curriculum Vitae
At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes... will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla. 2
​Mkwana Curriculum Vitae
blackpeople_clip_image001.jpg

M Mkwawa 1 left

M Mkawana 2 midle

M Mkwana 3 right
blackpeople_clip_image002.jpg

DARWINISM SAYS THAT Mkwana POEPLE HAVE TO BE ELIMINATED BY NATURAL SELECTION

There was no need to post your own curriculum vitae here because with a CV like this you got no future.
And remove your picture situated below your CV because you look really UGLY Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!

There was no need to post your own curriculum vitae here because with a CV like this you got no future.
And remove your picture situated below your CV because you look really UGLY Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!
Cheap talking with bunch of malarkey.

Back
Top Bottom