68% of Arab-Israelis prefer to live in Israel

It seems you don't believe in Allah and his Messenger Prophet Muhammad. What a sad and shameful thing. I do believe what Allah and Prophet Muhammad said about Israel that ISRAEL IS A NATION AND A COUNTRY. I don't believe what you are saying, one percent.

Thanks to Allah and Prophet Muhammad for their understanding and saying the truth about ISRAEL. Thanks to Koran for acknowledging Israel and refused to mention Palestine. Palestine is NOT IN THE KORAN. ISRAEL IS IN THE KORAN and mentioned as a Country and Nation. ALLAH BLESS ISRAEL.

It's seems like you totaly confused or you don't understand about Quran or what Israel or Jews about.Palestine is not in Quran but Masji Al-Aqsa mention in Quran and before Palastine name was "Canaan".

beGlory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night
from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque,
whose precincts We did bless,
- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs:
for He is the One Who heareth and see

Q
uds ni nini?

Quds ni mji mtukufu miongoni mwa miji mitakatifu kwa waislamu,pia hufahamika kwa jina la Jerusalem.Utukufu na umuhimu wake umetokana na msikiti wa Aqswaa(Masjidul Aqswaa) ambao Mwenyeezi Mungu(swt) aliutukuza na akazibariki sehemu zilizouzunguka,ni katika msikiti huu wa Aqswaa ndipo Bwana Mtume saww) alianzia safari yake ya kwenda mbinguni(Miiraj/ascension) na ni katika msikiti huu ndipo Bwana Mtume saww)aliwaswalisha mitume waliomtangulia kabla hajaanza safari yake ya Miiraj.Anasema Mola Mtukufu katika Quran:
"Ametakasika Yule ambaye amemsafirisha mja wake usiku toka msikiti mtukufu(Makkah) hadi msikiti wa mbali(Aqswaa,Qudsi) ambao tumevibariki vilivyouzunguka…….."(Israa:1)
Isitoshe msikiti wa Aqswaa ndiyo kibla cha kwanza cha waislamu,hapo mwanzo wa Uislamu Bwana Mtume(saww) na waislamu walikuwa wakielekea katika msikiti wa Aqswaa ulioko Quds wakati wa swala zao,baadae ndipo Mwenyeezi Mungu akamuamrisha Bwana Mtume(saww) na waislamu waelekee katika msikiti mtukufu wa Makkah(Masjidulharaam) badala ya Quds:
"…………basi elekeza uso wako upande wa Masjidulharaam(Makkah),na popote mnapokuwa elekezeni nyuso zenu upande huo………"(Albaqarah:144)
Pia mji wa Qudsi ni mji mtakatifu kwa mujibu wa Uislamu baada ya Makkah na Madinah
Kwa hiyo mji wa Qudsi ni mtakatifu kwa vipimo vyote vya kiislam na ni mji wetu sisi wa waislamu historia ya kiislamu imeandika juu yake kwa herufi za kudumu ambazo haziwezi kufutika.
Siku ya Qudsi ni nini?
Kwa wasiofahamu ni kwamba mji huu wa Qudsi ambao ni mji mtakatifu wa waislamu sasa hivi si wetu tena umenajisiwa na mayahudi pale ulipokaliwa kwa mabavu(occupied) mnamo mwaka 1967 katika vita inayofahamika kama vita ya siku sita(the six days war),mji huu ulikuwa uko Palestina(kiarabu ni Falastwiin) leo mji huu uko katika nchi ya kubuni inayoitwa Israel ambayo haikuwepo duniani kabla ya mwaka 1948 taifa lililoundwa juu ya ardhi ya Palestina ya kihistoria(Historic Palestine) baada ya kuwaua wenyeji wake na kuwahamisha wengine wakatawanyika dunia nzima wakageuka ni wakimbizi.Waarabu na waislamu walijaribu kuwafukuza wavamizi hao lakini matokeo yake ni ardhi zaidi kumezwa na matokeo yake ni kukaliwa kimabavu kwa mji mtakatifu wa Qudsi,Qudsi ambayo yamuita kila anaejiona ni muislamu aje kuikomboa airudishe kwa waislamu,ni jambo zito kulifikiria kuwa hata waislamu hawaruhusiwi kuswali katika msikiti huo ila kwa ruhusa ya wavamizi wa kizayuni.Mmoja katika wanazuoni mashuhuri wa kiislamu Sayyid Jamaaluddin al Afghaaniy hakuonekana kucheka wala kufurahi kwa miaka kadhaa hadi alipofariki dunia na alikuwa akisema vipi nitacheka na kufurahi hali Qudsi kibla cha kwanza cha waislamu kiko mikononi mwa maadui wa Mwenyeezi Mungu?th (all things). [Qur'an 17:1]

Palestine pople nowadays are descendant from the old inhabitants of the biblical judea, galilee and samaria, mixed with arabs and hellenics. the jewish are the people that just practice jewish religion. zionists they don't have any relation to old jewish . diaspora never happened, just the jewish palestinians convert to christianism and islam. it is so easy and logical.

Jerusalem and Israel is for the Israelis not only for the Jews, the Jews are just 2 tribes, Judah and Benjamin. There are 10 tribes which are known as the lost tribes which are scattered over the world. God gave the land to the Israeli not just the Jews. There is nowhere in the bible that states the land was given to the Jews.

I have no time to watch bogus tubes.

My question is still there: Why are Palestinians not wanted in either Jordan or Egypt?

Here is the impeccable evidence: Palestinians are not wanted in Jordan - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Kwa nini Wayahudi hawataki Wapalestina walio ukimbizini warudi makwao ? Kwa nini Tanzania imenuia kutumia nguvu kurudisha wakimbizi wa Rwanda kwa nguvu ?
Wapalestina wakikubaliwa Masri na Jordan mahali au ardhi wanayoiacha itakaliwa na nani ?

Suala hili la Israel na Palestine halitaki ushabiki ili kuweza kulijadili vyema. Kusema nani alishi hapo kabla ni kupata kizunguzungu, kwani waarabu pia ni wahamiaji. So tuache hiyo kwanza na tuangalie kwa sasa. Ukweli ni kwamba Palestine kama taifa hivi sasa iko vipandevipande, na kama wazo la 2 states litatakiwa kufanikiwa basi Israel inalazimika ku-giveup land - kitu ambacho ni kigumu. Lakni pia Israel imezungukwa na matifa yasiyotambua uwepo wao au yanayotaka 'full destruction of the Jewish state' hivyo lazima wajihami kijeshi. So amani inatakiwa kutoka pande zote mbili.
Pia ni kweli kwamba hatawaarabu wenzao wamewachoka wapalestina, nawanataka wakimbizi warudi kwao. Na ndyo maana Egypt na Jordan wanapush for 2 state solution.

It's seems like you totaly confused or you don't understand about Quran or what Israel or Jews about.Palestine is not in Quran but Masji Al-Aqsa mention in Quran and before Palastine name was "Canaan".

I am not here to talk about Masji Al-Aqsa, in contrast, Palestine is the problem here. As fully and impeccably exhibited in the Holy Koran, and supported by the words of Allah and His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad, that Israel is a Nation and He, Allah Himself blessed them before they left Egypt and that Israel is a blessed Nation and County. To date, you have failed to bring evidences that supports your claims and are against Allah's (and His Prophet Muhammad) that Israel is not a Nation and a Country given to them by Allah and empirically exhibited in the Holy Koran.

So, who will I follow, Allah and His Prophet Muhammad who said Israel is a Nation and Country or you, who are fighting the words of Allah and His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad?

Kwa nini Wayahudi hawataki Wapalestina walio ukimbizini warudi makwao ? Kwa nini Tanzania imenuia kutumia nguvu kurudisha wakimbizi wa Rwanda kwa nguvu ?
Wapalestina wakikubaliwa Masri na Jordan mahali au ardhi wanayoiacha itakaliwa na nani ?

Did you read the caption of this thread? These so called Palestinians and Arabs are in love with Israel and they don't want to go anywhere but live in Israel and under Israel. Thanks to Allah and His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad by acknowledging Israel as a Country and Nation, and mentioning Israel in the Holy Koran and refused to mention Palestine.

You need to start (reading) Holy Koran in its own context.

Suala hili la Israel na Palestine halitaki ushabiki ili kuweza kulijadili vyema. Kusema nani alishi hapo kabla ni kupata kizunguzungu, kwani waarabu pia ni wahamiaji. So tuache hiyo kwanza na tuangalie kwa sasa. Ukweli ni kwamba Palestine kama taifa hivi sasa iko vipandevipande, na kama wazo la 2 states litatakiwa kufanikiwa basi Israel inalazimika ku-giveup land - kitu ambacho ni kigumu. Lakni pia Israel imezungukwa na matifa yasiyotambua uwepo wao au yanayotaka 'full destruction of the Jewish state' hivyo lazima wajihami kijeshi. So amani inatakiwa kutoka pande zote mbili.
Pia ni kweli kwamba hatawaarabu wenzao wamewachoka wapalestina, nawanataka wakimbizi warudi kwao. Na ndyo maana Egypt na Jordan wanapush for 2 state solution.

You are wrong. Palestine was never a Sovereign State before. Never had its own money. Never had its own passport. Never had its own birth certificate for its people. Never had its own Military. Should I continue, I don't think you will be able to comprehend,,, those so called Palestinians are in bad shape .... Furthermore, they are not even mentioned in the Holy Koran.

I am not here to talk about Masji Al-Aqsa, in contrast, Palestine is the problem here. As fully and impeccably exhibited in the Holy Koran, and supported by the words of Allah and His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad, that Israel is a Nation and He, Allah Himself blessed them before they left Egypt and that Israel is a blessed Nation and County. To date, you have failed to bring evidences that supports your claims and are against Allah's (and His Prophet Muhammad) that Israel is not a Nation and a Country given to them by Allah and empirically exhibited in the Holy Koran.

So, who will I follow, Allah and His Prophet Muhammad who said Israel is a Nation and Country or you, who are fighting the words of Allah and His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad?

Nimeamua kuongea lugha yangu niliyozaliwa nayo.
Sasa naomba uniambie kwanini hutaki Al-Quds isizungumziwe?Ni kwasababu ndio mji mkuu wa Palestina ulivoitwa kabla hauja badilishwa na kuitwa Jerusalem.Na Kwasababu unajua kwamba Al-Aqsa ni msikiti wa kwanza kwa waisilamu duniani kutumia "Kibla" na imetajwa katika Quran Al-Aqsa.Kwahivo hiyo ni moja ya kuonyesha kwamba hao wazungu ni wakuja tu hata upige kelele zote.Katika Quran imeeleza kwamba Mtume Muhammad (peace be upon him)aliwahi kuongoza sala katika msikiti huo kabla hajakufa.Na kibla sijui kama unajua maana yake ni "centre"ya waisilamu yaani katika sala ya muisilamu yeyote duniani alipokuwa anasali alielekea katika msikiti wa Al-Aqsa ambao upo katika mji mkuu wa Palestina ulikuwa unaitwa Al-Quds kabla ya kubatizwa jina la Jerusalem.

Sasa hebu niambie Jerusalem umetajwa katika Quran?Kwasababu unaitumia Quran kuhusu haya masuala kwahivo nipe jibu kutoka katika Quran.

Nimeamua kuongea lugha yangu niliyozaliwa nayo.
Sasa naomba uniambie kwanini hutaki Al-Quds isizungumziwe?Ni kwasababu ndio mji mkuu wa Palestina ulivoitwa kabla hauja badilishwa na kuitwa Jerusalem.Na Kwasababu unajua kwamba Al-Aqsa ni msikiti wa kwanza kwa waisilamu duniani kutumia "Kibla" na imetajwa katika Quran Al-Aqsa.Kwahivo hiyo ni moja ya kuonyesha kwamba hao wazungu ni wakuja tu hata upige kelele zote.Katika Quran imeeleza kwamba Mtume Muhammad (peace be upon him)aliwahi kuongoza sala katika msikiti huo kabla hajakufa.Na kibla sijui kama unajua maana yake ni "centre"ya waisilamu yaani katika sala ya muisilamu yeyote duniani alipokuwa anasali alielekea katika msikiti wa Al-Aqsa ambao upo katika mji mkuu wa Palestina ulikuwa unaitwa Al-Quds kabla ya kubatizwa jina la Jerusalem.

Sasa hebu niambie Jerusalem umetajwa katika Quran?Kwasababu unaitumia Quran kuhusu haya masuala kwahivo nipe jibu kutoka katika Quran.

Poor Man, you can't even find Jerusalem in your own Quran, what a shameful and sad thing to here from follower of Allah.
17:7to top

17_7.png
Sahih International
[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction.

Once again, thanks to Allah and His Messenger Prophet Muhammad for mentioning Israel and Jerusalem in the Holy Quran and refused to mention Palestine and/or Palestinians. Truly Allah is full Wisdom and His Messenger Prophet Muhammad was wise when they mention Israel. Allah and His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad, LOVE ISRAEL

You are wrong. Palestine was never a Sovereign State before. Never had its own money. Never had its own passport. Never had its own birth certificate for its people. Never had its own Military. Should I continue, I don't think you will be able to comprehend,,, those so called Palestinians are in bad shape .... Furthermore, they are not even mentioned in the Holy Koran.

I agree, but when Jews were resettled on this piece of land after WWII, they did find Arabs living there! The fact that they are recent settlers cannot be denied. But I do not want to loose time arguing that. Again my views are more for calling on balance. In this part of the world, we often taken a staunch anti-Israeli stand/view but as in any conflict, there is two sides to a coin. I for one believe that Israel has right to existence and to defend itself. But it cannot continue to occupy/attack land like Gaza etc. Giving Palestine sovereignty is one step toward holding Arabs accountable as a nation. If they cannot rule themselves or harbor terrorists - let them be dealt with as a nation.

[video=youtube_share;QJIgQ0klfs0]http://youtu.be/QJIgQ0klfs0[/video]

The Torah forbids the creation of the State of Israel

From 3:12 on this video Jews explain why The Torah forbids Jews to have their own state

I agree, but when Jews were resettled on this piece of land after WWII, they did find Arabs living there! The fact that they are recent settlers cannot be denied..

Do you know the meaning of that? "resettled"

From 3:12 on this video Jews explain why The Torah forbids Jews to have their own state

Let me help you. Torah/Pentateuch is the first five books of Jewish Bible. Tell me which book Chapter and verse. I don't have time with Mambo Jambo.

Let me help you. Torah/Pentateuch is the first five books of Jewish Bible. Tell me which book Chapter and verse. I don't have time with Mambo Jambo.

I dont need help and I didnt ask for help. As usual you FAILED miserably to provide the existence of the word Israelis and you cannot explain why this word is "Reported Missing" from your book. Try next time. When your Zionists masters read comments like yours, all they do is smile and pop some more champagne because they know how obedient you are to them.

I dont need help and I didnt ask for help. As usual you FAILED miserably to provide the existence of the word Israelis and you cannot explain why this word is "Reported Missing" from your book. Try next time. When your Zionists masters read comments like yours, all they do is smile and pop some more champagne because they know how obedient you are to them.

Good, now show me the Book, Chapter and Verse. Supports your bogus claims. I have no time with blah blah blah. Show me, which book of Torah, Chapter and Verse. It is not a rocket science question.

Good, now show me the Book, Chapter and Verse. Supports your bogus claims. I have no time with blah blah blah. Show me, which book of Torah, Chapter and Verse. It is not a rocket science question.

It is me who asked you to localise the word Israelis in your scripture and I asked you to provide to me the verse and chapter numbers to see where it can be found. It is your job, so it is you who have to provide this evidence; from my side I know that this word cannot be found anywhere in the scriptures, and this is why you are answering to my question with another questions,.."pathetic". You know very well that you cannot find the word. You FAILED miserably again.

It is me who asked you to localise the word Israelis in your scripture and I asked you to provide to me the verse and chapter numbers to see where it can be found. It is your job, so it is you who have to provide this evidence; from my side I know that this word cannot be found anywhere in the scriptures, and this is why you are answering to my question with another questions,.."pathetic". You know very well that you cannot find the word. You FAILED miserably again.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I told you, I don't have time with bs.

Don't you know that lying is sin? Please answer my question. Show me the Book as you said in your first post that "Torah Forbids" I didn't say that. You said that, "Torah Forbids". Now support your words from Torah.

As I told you before, vain words worth no a cent to me. I need impeccable and airtight exhibits. Period.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I told you, I don't have time with bs.

Yes you are right we all know that you dont have time to provide any verse and chapter number where the word Israelis appear. You FAILED again to provide any proofs of it.

Yes you are right we all know that you dont have time to provide any verse and chapter number where the word Israelis appear. You FAILED again to provide any proofs of it.
quote_icon.png
By Neter

Bogus response. Show me the book of Torah. Do you see the problem of "copy and paste" things you don't know? I need exhibit. Support your lies that "Torah Forbids"? I need the Name of the book, Chapter and Verse.

Don't you know that lying is sin? Please answer my question. Show me the Book as you said in your first post that "Torah Forbids" I didn't say that. You said that, "Torah Forbids". Now support your words from Torah.

As I told you before, vain words worth no a cent to me. I need impeccable and airtight exhibits. Period.

"Pot telling the kettle black". We all know that the lies come from yourself. You just quoted the title of the video as it appear on youtube and everyone on the forum can see it if they look back at all the previous post. Try something more creative next time instead of manipulating the truth.

Back
Top Bottom