1. "A fool will learn nothing from a wise man, but a wise man will learn much from a fool."
2. "Anger slowly. Forgive quickly. Trust cautiously. Love easily."
3. "Wisdom comes to us when it can no longer do any good."
4. "There is no bigger weapon than the brain, yet the time powerful in the world."
5. "To attain knowledge, add things everyday. To attain wisdom, remove things everyday."
6. "Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake."
7. "You might be educated, but if you are not kind you are not wise."
8. "It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it."
9. "Failure is only a temporary fall. You must rise up anytime you fall."
10. "Truth can hurt, but truth will bring you justice. Embrace the pain, and the truth shall set you free."
11. "Do not allow hate to take root in your life."
12. "Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they're ratified into law."
13. "A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise."
14. "He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."
15. "A man who committed a mistake and dosen't correct it, is committing another mistake."
16. "A wise man will haste to forgive, because he knows the true value of time, and will not suffer it to pass away in an unnecessary pain."
17. "The strength of every individual is the grace of great work."
18. "What makes you wise is not what you learn, but what you practice. What makes you wealthy is not what you earn, but what you invest. So, invest in what to practice, and practice what to invest."
17. "When we focus on winning the battle for material gains, we end up losing spiritual war. If we had a better self ethics we would be better prepared to deal with the complicated world in which we found ourselves."
18. "Wisdom cannot be compared with a gold."
19. "Follow you heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what people think."
20. "Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
21. "The hardest thing is a man to truly know himself."
22. "Just because all your friends are doing it, doesn't mean you have to follow suit. Don't be a blind follower, you don't know where you're going."
23. "Countless possibilities exist in any situation. You must maintain a positive outlook to see the miraculous possibilities."
24. "It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust."
25. "Do not be concerned with how others treat you. Be only concerned with how you treat others."
26. "With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age come alone."
27. "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
28. "In times of adversity, you will know those who truly love you."
29. "Your footsteps will have more to say about your spiritual life than knowledge attained."
30. "What if tomorrow is your last day on earth? Think!
i hope I have been able to impact some knowledge.