10 Reasons why your husband will always cheat on you. No 5 is caused by you

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
When I see some women complain that their guys are seeing other women despite the fact that they are attractive, it perplexes me. They've tried everything they can to reclaim their men's attention, but it doesn't appear to be working.

The truth is that 40 percent of married men cheat today do so as a result of their spouses' harsh treatment of them. With their terrible attitude, some women are just driving their guys outdoors into the clutches of other women.

35a99c1c624f45f0bcde09a9528a1a06

Though there are those men who simply enjoy cheating, they require special attention. But, as I shall show you, the biggest reason of infidelity in 40% of faithful married men is their home wives. The following are eleven activities that most women do outside that indirectly chase their guys away.

1] Harassment
Nagging is one of the things that most guys despise in their life. Even the Bible forbids a nagging woman from bothering a man when he returns home from work or anywhere else. All he requires is peace of mind. There are so many romantic methods to talk to him or demand something from him if there is something you want to talk about or demand. Don't assume that just because he's your husband means you may abuse him in any way you want, of course, he'll get weary of it and go somewhere else where he can be alone.

2] The Absence Of Respect
The majority of women believe that greeting their husbands every morning demonstrates respect. When was the last time you knelt to serve your husband a meal? You always kneel for your pastor, who is even younger than your spouse and refers to him as "daddy." When referring to your own spouse, who paid your bride price, however, you will refer to him as papa this or papa that. Why isn't he going to cheat on you?

3] Uncleanliness
Some women are just so filthy that they sleep with one wrapper on their chest from morning to night. Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't slay. Even if you don't have much money, you may construct a good skirt and top out of native cloth, buy some cheap perfume, and look sharp. And I guarantee your hubby will smile when he sees you.

4] Low Efficiency
Some ladies simply aren't willing to put in the extra effort to spice up their bedroom routine. You were giving it to your husband from top to bottom, from left to right, before you married him, and everything was OK. Now that he's made you his wife and you've given him children, do you believe the things you used to do to him in the other room no longer matter? It matters, my darling, and if you don't give it to him how he wants it, he'll cheat on you.

5] A Scarcity of Good Food
There's a saying that a man's stomach is the road to his heart. That statement contains some aspects of truth. When a lady cooks excellently, her husband must return home to dine, no matter how far away he may be. The majority of slay queens use their delicious food to entice your spouse away from you. If you're the type of woman who doesn't know how to cook, there are a plethora of cooking videos on YouTube that you may watch and serve to your husband.

6] Unappreciative of others' efforts
The majority of women despise their husbands. Sometimes all a man wants to hear from the woman he loves are kind words. I understand that it is a man's responsibility to provide for his family and pay his bills, but let him know that you appreciate everything he is doing, hug him tight and kiss his forehead in gratitude for everything he is doing. He will feel loved and motivated if he does it alone. When you act as if he isn't performing well enough, you're pushing him out the door to the woman who recognizes him for no reason

7] Excessive Weight
This is a pretty regular occurrence among married women. You forget that when your spouse proposed to you, you were quite skinny. Why did you allow your body to gain so much weight now? You should not allow your body to become overweight just because you have given birth. Some women will simply consume whatever they come across. Try to get in some workouts and lose some weight, and I guarantee he'll grin at you again when he sees you.

8] Attention Deficit
When it comes to attracting attention, women aren't the only ones. Men are also people, and they require care from time to time in order to feel better. Instead of looking at your husband's face to see if it is bright or heavy when he returns from work, you ask him about the money he promised you before he left in the morning. Do you believe he forgot about the money he promised you before he left? You're not merely sensitive in the slightest. When your husband returns from wherever he went, attempt to gauge his emotions. Pay attention to his emotions and ask him, "How was work?" "Hope there's no problem", men require attention from time to time. If you don't do this, you'll eventually drive him away.

9] Take precautions
Most married men, like most women, require care. When was the last time you went out and bought anything for your husband? Some ladies have no idea what size their husband's underwear is. Some wives are unaware of their husband's birthday. You don't believe it's possible? They are unsure, they believe it is unimportant because their husbands have never discussed it. My dear, you are making a huge error. Even if your husband doesn't mention his birthday, it is your responsibility to look into it. Look through some of his files and make a note of his birthday. On his birthday, try to surprise him with a gift. He will respect you and hold you in high regard if you do this.

10] Excessive Talking
Some ladies have the appearance of parrots. They eventually discuss about everything that catches their attention. Pay attentive, my dear, and keep an eye on the clock. When everything is calm and cool, it can feel pleasant. There are moments when you and your husband need to have a serious conversation.

Sometimes all you need to do is sit quietly and rest your head on your husband's lap. Some guys become agitated by too much conversation, and they may leave the house for you to relax in a bar or somewhere quiet. Someone else will lure him and take advantage of his inebriation before you realize what's going on.

I understand that what I've put above isn't a cheating criterion, but it does make a significant difference. Try incorporating some of these ideas into your marriage and watch how things improve.

Thank you for reading, please leave a comment below to let me know what you think. Please let me know if there is something specific you'd like me to write about. Remember to like and share this post with your friends. It just might save someone's marriage. There is only one love.

When I see some women complain that their guys are seeing other women despite the fact that they are attractive, it perplexes me. They've tried everything they can to reclaim their men's attention, but it doesn't appear to be working.

The truth is that 40 percent of married men cheat today do so as a result of their spouses' harsh treatment of them. With their terrible attitude, some women are just driving their guys outdoors into the clutches of other women.

35a99c1c624f45f0bcde09a9528a1a06

Though there are those men who simply enjoy cheating, they require special attention. But, as I shall show you, the biggest reason of infidelity in 40% of faithful married men is their home wives. The following are eleven activities that most women do outside that indirectly chase their guys away.
1] Harassment
Nagging is one of the things that most guys despise in their life. Even the Bible forbids a nagging woman from bothering a man when he returns home from work or anywhere else. All he requires is peace of mind. There are so many romantic methods to talk to him or demand something from him if there is something you want to talk about or demand. Don't assume that just because he's your husband means you may abuse him in any way you want......of course, he'll get weary of it and go somewhere else where he can be alone.
2] The Absence Of Respect

The majority of women believe that greeting their husbands every morning demonstrates respect. When was the last time you knelt to serve your husband a meal? You always kneel for your pastor, who is even younger than your spouse and refers to him as "daddy." When referring to your own spouse, who paid your bride price, however, you will refer to him as papa this or papa that. Why isn't he going to cheat on you?
3] Uncleanliness
Some women are just so filthy that they sleep with one wrapper on their chest from morning to night. Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't slay. Even if you don't have much money, you may construct a good skirt and top out of native cloth, buy some cheap perfume, and look sharp. And I guarantee your hubby will smile when he sees you.
4] Low Efficiency

Some ladies simply aren't willing to put in the extra effort to spice up their bedroom routine. You were giving it to your husband from top to bottom, from left to right, before you married him, and everything was OK. Now that he's made you his wife and you've given him children, do you believe the things you used to do to him in the other room no longer matter? It matters, my darling, and if you don't give it to him how he wants it, he'll cheat on you.
5] A Scarcity of Good Food
There's a saying that a man's stomach is the road to his heart. That statement contains some aspects of truth. When a lady cooks excellently, her husband must return home to dine, no matter how far away he may be. The majority of slay queens use their delicious food to entice your spouse away from you. If you're the type of woman who doesn't know how to cook, there are a plethora of cooking videos on YouTube that you may watch and serve to your husband.
6] Unappreciative of others' efforts

The majority of women despise their husbands. Sometimes all a man wants to hear from the woman he loves are kind words. I understand that it is a man's responsibility to provide for his family and pay his bills, but let him know that you appreciate everything he is doing.....hug him tight and kiss his forehead in gratitude for everything he is doing. He will feel loved and motivated if he does it alone. When you act as if he isn't performing well enough, you're pushing him out the door to the woman who recognizes him for no reason.
7] Excessive Weight
This is a pretty regular occurrence among married women. You forget that when your spouse proposed to you, you were quite skinny. Why did you allow your body to gain so much weight now? You should not allow your body to become overweight just because you have given birth. Some women will simply consume whatever they come across. Try to get in some workouts and lose some weight, and I guarantee he'll grin at you again when he sees you.
8] Attention Deficit

When it comes to attracting attention, women aren't the only ones. Men are also people, and they require care from time to time in order to feel better. Instead of looking at your husband's face to see if it is bright or heavy when he returns from work, you ask him about the money he promised you before he left in the morning. Do you believe he forgot about the money he promised you before he left? You're not merely sensitive in the slightest. When your husband returns from wherever he went, attempt to gauge his emotions. Pay attention to his emotions and ask him, "How was work?" "Hope there's no problem"......men require attention from time to time. If you don't do this, you'll eventually drive him away.
9] Take precautions

Most married men, like most women, require care. When was the last time you went out and bought anything for your husband? Some ladies have no idea what size their husband's underwear is. Some wives are unaware of their husband's birthday. You don't believe it's possible? They are unsure......they believe it is unimportant because their husbands have never discussed it. My dear, you are making a huge error. Even if your husband doesn't mention his birthday, it is your responsibility to look into it. Look through some of his files and make a note of his birthday. On his birthday, try to surprise him with a gift. He will respect you and hold you in high regard if you do this.
10] Excessive Talking
Some ladies have the appearance of parrots. They eventually discuss about everything that catches their attention. Pay attentive, my dear, and keep an eye on the clock. When everything is calm and cool, it can feel pleasant. There are moments when you and your husband need to have a serious conversation. Sometimes all you need to do is sit quietly and rest your head on your husband's lap. Some guys become agitated by too much conversation, and they may leave the house for you to relax in a bar or somewhere quiet. Someone else will lure him and take advantage of his inebriation before you realize what's going on.
I understand that what I've put above isn't a cheating criterion, but it does make a significant difference. Try incorporating some of these ideas into your marriage and watch how things improve.
Thank you for reading......please leave a comment below to let me know what you think. Please let me know if there is something specific you'd like me to write about. Remember to like and share this post with your friends......it just might save someone's marriage. There is only one love.
Thank you !!

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom