Recent content by Tech

  1. T

    JamiiForums Tanzania How to Hack Wireless password(key)???

    Thank you guys for your valuable comments
  2. T

    JamiiForums Tanzania How to Hack Wireless password(key)???

    Can anybody help me to hack a secured wireless. I hope I wont be asked to purshase my own link as a solution. Cheers
  3. T

    JamiiForums Tanzania How to Hack Wireless password(key)

    Can anybody help me on this?
  4. T

    JamiiForums Tanzania Asaalam aleikum wakuu,

    hiyo maana yake amani ya mungu iwe juu yako, na si vinginevyo sasa uwezo wako mdogo wa kuelewa na chuki uliyozaliwanayo kwa mama yako inakusumbua, Kaka nenda KVD muulizie jamaa anaitwa Teacher, amehamia mitaa ya mnazi mmoja atakusaidia
  5. T

    JamiiForums Tanzania German court orders wireless passwords for all

    guys can anyone tell me how to crack a secured wireless network? please dont tell me how to go and purchase my own link, this is well known
  6. T

    JamiiForums Tanzania Ttclbb, msaada wa haraka!

    this is simple, and I have been using TTCL in four relatively big offices in four different offices, each office is almost higher than the size you have indicated. go for TTCL business corporate that you shall be paying about $300 and get a both a router from TTCL and get one more wireless...
  7. T

    JamiiForums Tanzania Get any software serials/keys

    Hi guys I am looking for the keys for Microsoft windows server 2008 R2 Cheers
  8. T

    JamiiForums Tanzania Simba bingwa Kagame Cup.....!!!

    Rage Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dalali!!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom