The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
I have seen beautiful Ladies in Kenya and when i went to Uganda it was marvelleous then i started wonder which of these two countries has the most beautiful ladies. Can anyone out there answer me?
0 Reactions
5 Replies
3K Views
Watch this video. An amazing display of a Kenyan's mastery of the English language. This individual should be knighted and built a small castle in Wales. Tanzania has to wake up! :majani7...
2 Reactions
12 Replies
3K Views
Kama huna kosa/ jinai au huna mbio za kutosha, kwa nini uvikimbie vyombo vya dola?
3 Reactions
6 Replies
3K Views
Habari zenu wana jamvi! Mwenye kufahamu maana ya msemo " Leave For Nothing Die for Something" naomba ufafanuzi
0 Reactions
7 Replies
3K Views
An outing of style at Kalasha Awards Kenya's finest at the 5th edition of the kalasha Awards on July 25, 2014. PHOTOS/CHARLES KAMAU By KEI In Summary This year’s red carpet was...
0 Reactions
8 Replies
3K Views
As a woman, I can tell you that I’m in a relationship with my breasts. After all, they’ve always been there for me. And God willing, they will never leave me. On a good breast day, I look in the...
0 Reactions
7 Replies
3K Views
Kwa kweli nimekuwa mshamba ATM machine .mpaka naogopa kufungua account Bank. Nawe ulikuwa mshamba Kama mm???kinachonitatiza kwenye kitambulisho cha bank zile number nyingi. Mtu nyoyote anaweza...
1 Reactions
7 Replies
3K Views
WanaJF, mko salama salmini, sivyo? Poa. Sasa, hizi story za akina Ulole ati "Ooh, Kibera," "Ooh, check vile Kibera ni kubwa," "Ooh, largest slum" zimeanza kubore sana. So, just how big is...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
3K Views
Children learn a lot from their parents. Right from taking their baby steps to how they eat or interact with others. And with every milestone, the bond of trust between parents and children also...
10 Reactions
10 Replies
3K Views
John Telewa, the man who has been kissing ladies everywhere was yesterday locked out of parliament, when he tried to access the building with an intention to kiss female members of parliament...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
3K Views
Juzi tulimget huyu mdhii akiwa amelala nje ya place ninadoiya works masaa 8:30 hivi. Ni ka alikuwa amestay hapo tangu ngware, mazee na hiyo njeve! Sa tukamuamsha na kumwuliza niaje, kama ako...
4 Reactions
4 Replies
3K Views
Nina swali dogo kwa watu wanaotoka Kenya hasa Nairobi, au hata wale waliowahi kuishi huko! Nilikuwa Nairobi kwa muda kidogo lakini kilichonishangaza sijawahi kuona Makaburi (cemetery) kama ilivyo...
0 Reactions
11 Replies
3K Views
Haya ni matokeo ya jumla baadaya kupitia kila jukwaa, kila post, na maoni kadhaa niliyoyakusanya kwa PM. Washiriki ni members wote na kama nilivyosema awali kipimo ni post zao na reaction kutoka...
3 Reactions
10 Replies
3K Views
Not long ago I was in church and the pastor mentioned how dating in not found in the Bible; on his part it came across as though he was not for it and I can understand that. I heard one of the...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
Religion is historically been a part of human life. Wether you believe in a white God or African god at the end you will be tied to some spiritual rituals and religion practices. In our...
0 Reactions
7 Replies
2K Views
Themed A night of diamonds at our presidential suites, the packages included a butler, private chef, dinner serenade, champagne, 40 bouquets of roses, massage treatments, a jacuzzi and luxury...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Looks like the public transport is very good in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania. How is Kenya compared?
1 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
I probably destroyed the grammar in the title. I took two semesters of kiSwahili in college ten years ago and haven't had much practical experience. I'm writing a book that will be a setting for...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Come on guys, let's put aside our disparities and vote for this guy representing the entire east Africa in this competition
0 Reactions
11 Replies
2K Views
Maneno ya hekima huuponya moyo unaougua, hufariji waliovunjika na huwapa nguvu waliokata tamaa! Uzi huu ni maalumu kwa ajili ya maneno mbalimbali ya hekima “WISDOM CORNER” unaweza kushare...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Back
Top Bottom