The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Valentine's Day is a special day dedicated to celebrating love and affection between intimate partners. This holiday is widely celebrated around the world and offers an opportunity to express love...
1 Reactions
9 Replies
Kwa kweli nimekuwa mshamba ATM machine .mpaka naogopa kufungua account Bank. Nawe ulikuwa mshamba Kama mm???kinachonitatiza kwenye kitambulisho cha bank zile number nyingi. Mtu nyoyote anaweza...
1 Reactions
7 Replies
3K Views
Juzi tulimget huyu mdhii akiwa amelala nje ya place ninadoiya works masaa 8:30 hivi. Ni ka alikuwa amestay hapo tangu ngware, mazee na hiyo njeve! Sa tukamuamsha na kumwuliza niaje, kama ako...
4 Reactions
4 Replies
3K Views
HI everyone Kwanzaa poleni Kiswahili yangu mbovu but i will try. Nataka kusafiri toka nairobi toTZ, longest I can stay is max 10 days. Sina mahali maalum ninapotaka kwenda, a day here a night...
4 Reactions
21 Replies
6K Views
  • Redirect
A little entertainment is harmless. hey guys i did a trap music mix featuring all the top hiphop music from january 2020 to date. Enjoy. DISCLAIMER. RAW CONTENT. Trap is best served raw.
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
Spurs are favourites to sign Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyama, but face stiff competition from an array of Premier League clubs. Leicester City, Everton and West Ham are all set to rival...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
News Just In....Top 6 Most Romantic Men in Africa.. *Nigerian Men *Ugandan Men *Ghananian Men *Tanzanian Men *Egyptian Men *Ethiopian Men....Kenyan Men aint anywhere among the Romantic Men...
2 Reactions
99 Replies
19K Views
Nov 9th 2014 1. Moi & Family Moi’s Family is regarded as the top richest not only in Kenya but in the whole of East and Central Africa. This family has properties distributed all over the World...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
7K Views
Top 10 most beautiful Kenyan girls/ women on Instagram ACCORDING TO ME from 10 to 1. Remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, give the girls a follow and please don't be creepy/weird :) .
0 Reactions
11 Replies
17K Views
Je,unakumbuka ngoma gani kali ya zamani (bongo flava) au East African muziki wa kizazi kipya? Mimi naukumbuka wimbo 'Baby Girl' wake Mad Ice.
2 Reactions
26 Replies
3K Views
This is how much Diamond Platnumz makes in a day- Maina Kageni By William Osoro | Wednesday, Oct 5th 2016 at 10:54 Share this story:1 Comment Popular radio presenter Maina Kageni seems to...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Mobile telecommunication companies always advice and constantly remind their subscribers to usually double check the details before pressing the final "OK" button to send or withdraw money...
0 Reactions
8 Replies
4K Views
Jane mindlessly scrolled through her Instagram feed during a short break, laughing at a few memes when suddenly - her polite chuckle turned into a loud, audible gasp. There, staring back at her in...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
The rise of devil worship in Kenya Incidents of devil worship are on the rise in Kenya, with members of the occult claiming that the recent cases of road accidents are their latest acts aimed...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
25K Views
Intro Today will mark as the first of many days that I’ll be sharing the lessons I learnt throughout the week in pursuit of personal development and self-growth. If you’re reading this, it means...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
The capabilities that these four countries possess when they form a federation are immense. From the military and civil society to education and the economy, the East African region becomes a...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
"Bad thing we are sleep" And "Good thing we can wake up" and change the whole system. We are not doing anything while our whole life is full of inequalities everywhere within our country as...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Comedians Awinja (left) and Wilbroda entertaining the audience during the Luo Festival at Carnivore Gardens on April 27, 2014. Photo/CHARLES KAMAU. Jalang'o (in green) was surprised with a...
1 Reactions
13 Replies
4K Views
The Lord or the doctor, whoever comes first: Probing the state of Kenya’s cancer care Titus Maina was diagnosed with throat cancer in April last year, but he is on a waiting list and cannot be...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
The Kilimani Mums Uncensored: Where wild side of Kenyan women is revealed You have probably heard about them or eavesdropped on their convos. They are found on perhaps the most interesting online...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
19K Views
Back
Top Bottom