Zipi sababu za mwanaume kupigwa vibuti

Niamini...wapo!Sema na nyie mnachangia kuwaharibu!

Ndo maana hapo juu nimekwambia unapo tongozwa ukiambiwa ukweli utakubali ukasema ndio. Sasa jamaa linakwambia linataka kukata kiu tu kisha linaishia utamkubalia?

Ndo maana hapo juu nimekwambia unapo tongozwa ukiambiwa ukweli utakubali ukasema ndio. Sasa jamaa linakwambia linataka kukata kiu tu kisha linaishia utamkubalia?

Wapo wa aina hiyo mbona!Hao wengine waache we parangana na wanaotaka unachotaka!

Wapo wa aina hiyo mbona!Hao wengine waache we parangana na wanaotaka unachotaka!

Au hujui kutongoza ni jinsi gani unavyo pangilia maneno mazuri na matamu kumlaghai mtu akubaliane na matakwa yako

Au hujui kutongoza ni jinsi gani unavyo pangilia maneno mazuri na matamu kumlaghai mtu akubaliane na matakwa yako
Acha hizo..laghai ambao hawamaind kulaghaiwa!Hao wengine ukiwaondoa imani ndo baadae wanakuja kuwaliza!

Acha hizo..laghai ambao hawamaind kulaghaiwa!Hao wengine ukiwaondoa imani ndo baadae wanakuja kuwaliza!

hujambo lizzy?
siku zote mimi naamini kuwa,
mwanaume usipopigwa vibuti basi una kasoro,
vibuti ni kawaida kwa kidume!!!
ukizingatia kuwa usipochafuka, utaujuaje usafi?

1. Tabia chafu like wivu wa kupindikia, choyo, ukali
2. uchafu like kunuka kikwapa, kutojipenda
3. kushindwa kutimiza sawasawa mechi na mikito pale pa siri
4. kutotosheka kwa a kina dada/mama
5. hadaa za marafiki wa mwenzi wako, mara nyingi huwashauri vibaya na kubeza mume aliyenaye ili akose wafanane
6. hali mbaya ya uchumi
7. kukosa uaminifu ama kutengeneza mazingira ya kutoaminiwa!
8. mangilio ya ndugu na marafiki wa jamaa kutaka kumkontrol bibie- ataanza
9. n .k

kweli kwa mie mwanaume anaecheat ni kibuti nje nje.
pia mashauzi mengi yanaboa nayo yanaweza sababisha kibuti.

Hivi kweli FL unamtaka mtu kwa nia njema kabisa; utamlaghai ili umege ilhali ukijua kwamba hapa hata wewe umefika. Heshima iwepo jamani

hahahahaha sasa si lazima ujifanye na wewe matawi ili umege na ukisha kagua unachapa mwendo fasta

Ndo sbb mlokole amekupiga kibuti, Roho wa Bwana kamwonesha mapema kwako sio. Atamegwa aachwe.

Samahani kama hii lugha huijui Wanajamvi watafsiri kwani niko na kazi nyingi nimeingia kwenye internet kupata hilo, piamimi ninaweza kukusaidia kama nikijua unawataka hawa wa dada kwa mahusiano ya vipi na una umri gani?
"The Biggest Reason Women Lose Interest In Men...Is Something Most Guys Never Think About"

Have you ever had a woman seem like she was interested in you, then all of a sudden her feelings turned cold...VERY cold, and you had no idea why?

I'm about to introduce you to a concept that most guys never think about when it comes to building attraction...and yet it is one of the BIGGEST reasons women lose interest in men.
The Importance Of Status

Humans are continuously sizing each other up, deciding whether or not the people we are interacting with are at our level, below our level, or above our level.

When I say “level” what I mean is level of SOCIAL STATUS. In other words, where we fall in the social hierarchy.
We size each other up based on a variety of characteristics that may include profession, intelligence, physical attractiveness, wealth, communication style, etc.
For example, if we’re looking at professions, “doctor” would probably have a higher social status than “garbage collector.” (I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with being a garbage collector. The fact is that most people BELIEVE being a doctor has higher status than being a garbage collector. It’s all about perception.)
In terms of attraction, we tend to be attracted to others who are at or above our level. We tend not to be attracted to those we view as being below our level of social status.
When we communicate lower social status to a woman, we are basically telling her, “I'm a loser," or more accurately, "I'm more of a loser than you are." We are telling her we are BELOW her.
This obviously kills attraction.
So how do we influence what women perceive our social status to be?
It's not so much that we need to ADD behavior that communicates high social status. It's more that we need to STOP behavior that communicates low social status.
Some other authors recommend doing tons of visualization exercises to work on improving your self-image, and “acting as if” you believe you have high social status.
I don’t recommend using these strategies. To the extent they work at all, they risk making you come across as fake; like you’re trying too hard.
Most women don’t dig this.
Although insecure, abused, or inexperienced women will might respond to you walking around with your chest puffed out, “acting as if” you’re a rock star or something, QUALITY women will see right through it.
Instead of being fakely confident, focus instead on being a cool, secure man.
You don’t have to be a pompous prick to be secure, confident, and masculine.
Quality women aren’t attracted to pompous pricks anyway.
High Status Beliefs
But while we're on the subject, there IS something very interesting to learn from pompous pricks, a.k.a. jerks:

Not communicating lower status is actually something jerks do very well. They never act as if they are undeserving of a woman, that a woman is “better than them” or “out of their league.”
Why not?
Because this is what jerks sincerely BELIEVE.
When a jerk believes a woman is NOT above him, is IN his league rather than out of it, this tends to make the woman he’s around believe it too.
And…
When a nice guy believes a woman IS above him, is OUT of his league, is too good for him, guess what?
This tends to make the woman believe it too. Even if initially she wouldn’t have thought this.
So the first area to focus on is your beliefs. Stop believing that the women you interact with are above you.
Easier said than done, I know.
But let's look at the evidence:
If you have a fair amount of dating experience, you know that MOST of the women you date you will disqualify, even if they're a raging hottie (in other words, even if they are a very attractive female).
Maybe they have psychological issues.
Maybe they nag.
Maybe they're boring as hell.
Maybe the sex isn't that great.
Maybe they'll cheat on you.
Maybe they're religious, and you're not. Or vice versa.
Maybe they have raging bad breath. Or bad odor somewhere else.
Whatever it is, you simply cannot tell if you're going to be really into a woman when you first meet her. It takes time for you to really get to know her to decide if you want to hang out with her...EVEN if what you're looking for is something casual or physical.
In other words, many women you will decide you do not like, even if the package they come in is quite attractive.
Consider this the next time you find yourself believing that the woman you're interested in is above you. It'll help.
High Status Behavior; The "Breaking Plans For Her" Mistake
The other half of the equation is to start looking for things you do that communicate lower status, and stop them.

Consider this simple example:
Perhaps you recently met a woman named Diana.
Two days after getting her number, you call her suggesting to go out on Friday.
Unfortunately Diana already has plans on Friday, so she asks you if you could do Saturday instead. But you already have plans with your friends on Saturday.
You ask yourself, “What’s more important, seeing my friends on Saturday or seeing Diana?”
The answer your horny brain gives you is: “Diana, for sure!”
So you tell Diana that you have plans on Saturday, but you’ll see if you can get out of them. You think you're being "nice" or "considerate" by doing this.
Diana’s attraction to you has just taken a major hit, even though she can’t explain why.
Do not break other plans to see a woman. If you already have other plans, giving them priority over her will actually HELP YOU land her in the end.
Let me explain:
If you break other plans to see a woman during the first several dates, you risk appearing needy.
After all, only a needy guy would break his plans to see a woman he barely knows, right?
Maybe it’s because you never have dates. Or maybe it's because you're a loser and this woman is way out of your league.
This is what women will be asking themselves, either consciously or unconsciously.
Either way, you’ve just put her attraction to you in serious jeopardy. So don’t break your plans for a woman.
And consider the alternative:
If you DON'T break your plans, women will probably be thinking, “Well, this guy obviously has more going in his schedule than just me. He must have a complete life. What a break from all the needy losers I’ve been dating lately!”
Not breaking your plans for a woman helps a woman see that you have backbone. She'll respect you for it. Respect and attraction are CLOSELY related.
Not breaking your plans helps a woman see you as a bit of a CHALLENGE. You're not a wimpy pushover that most of the other guys she's dated have turned out to be.
And not breaking your plans is simply the right thing to do from a human perspective. If you're willing to turn your world upside down for some woman you've just met, then you may have some work to do on the current quality of your life OUTSIDE of the world of women. Women are attracted to men with balanced lives, after all.
And I know that if you haven’t had a date or been with a woman in a while, or if the woman is really, really cute, you’re going to feel a strong temptation to break your plans for her, even if you do have a balanced life.
I know your feelings are going to be telling you to flake out on your friends and go on your date.
But don’t do it! You’ll be shooting yourself in the foot if you do, and you'll make it LESS likely your interaction with her will be a success.
She can wait a day or two to see you. Trust me.
A Trap...
Oh, and one more thing:

Don't make a big deal out of not breaking your plans for her. If you're using this as some "strategy" to win points, and you make a big deal out of it to help a woman see what you're doing, all you're doing is showing her how big of a loser you are.
Don't make this mistake.
Don't break your plans, and don't make a big deal about not breaking your plans. Be cool.
Let her figure out for herself that you won't break your other plans for her. If you have to spell it out to her, it will lose all impact...AND you'll be seen as a loser.
As much as possible, do it for yourself.

hujambo lizzy?
siku zote mimi naamini kuwa,
mwanaume usipopigwa vibuti basi una kasoro,
vibuti ni kawaida kwa kidume!!!
ukizingatia kuwa usipochafuka, utaujuaje usafi?

Mi mzima Bacha sijui wewe!!Na kweli usipokataliwa huwezi jua raha ya kukubaliwa!

zile za mai maza iz in uk
HIVI NUMBER YA JK NIMEPOTEZA VILEE?i hate these guys kwakweli..aha
@Elia,.jiamini kama mwanaume,dont protray kua uko deperate kihivyoo,Some women like Men who will keep them guessing..
Be true to yourself and those around you my dia,usimfanye mwanamke akupende for what you have,ndo maana wanaume wengi wanasema wanawake wanapenda hela while wao ndo wameanza mahusiano as spenders!..now days women look at th QUALITY,not QUANTITY, kwa wenye upeo,pesa inatafutwa na kuisha anytime ila co happiness.
plus mengine yaliyosemwa!ubarikiwe

Back
Top Bottom