How I imagine people in JF

You never told me that she is your friend ndiyo nafind out sasa hivi mmh!...???????????!kama hata kuja kuthibitisha yeye huyo mwafrika wa kike then you are in hot soup cupcake

Cuzn Mwanakijiji can vouch for me...Me and Mwafrika Wa Kike are just friends....just friends...

You never told me that she is your friend ndiyo nafind out sasa hivi mmh!...???????????!kama hata kuja kuthibitisha yeye huyo mwafrika wa kike then you are in hot soup cupcake

Kelly01,
You are soo funny and smart!
Nimeipenda hii thread sana.
Mie niki-imagine nakuona ni smart girl, creative, charming, friendly and simple.

Jade yule mwinginereza ambaye wanasema anaumwa is it cancer or something?....so nimebakiza 2 time syake nini?i didnt get it>?...

Cupcake....you too got some splainin to do.....

What ze hell iz dat?

kelly 01
unaonekana umebakiza bikira moja tu
kama nimekosea basi huna zote

Cuzn Mwanakijiji can vouch for me...Me and Mwafrika Wa Kike are just friends....just friends...

You know well kuwa cuzin mwanakijiji will definetely be on your side as always....

Well shem masanilo hebu come here and help me!....

Kelly01,
You are soo funny and smart!
Nimeipenda hii thread sana.
Mie niki-imagine nakuona ni smart girl, creative, charming, friendly and simple.

Thank you Himawari...actual hujakosea kabisa..i am all of the above my dear!....keep writing so nianze imagine what kind of a person are you!....

kelly 01
unaonekana umebakiza bikira moja tu
kama nimekosea basi huna zote

Plz jiheshimu tuachie thread yetu lugha gani hiyo bana....unataka nifungiwe? Nitamtetea Kelly01 kama Maane alivyo mteea yule mbunge wa kule ......alaaaa u have been warned!

You know well kuwa cuzin mwanakijiji will definetely be on your side as always....

Well shem masanilo hebu come here and help me!....

Cupcake....don't change the subject....you got some splainin to do and no one will come to your rescue....not even youe shem Masa...

Who is this mr impossible guy? you creepin behind my back? is that how it is?

ok i see noe you are going too far!..if you aint got nothing better to talk then bounce...that is disrespect for really for really!...
oohhhhhhhhh sorry kelly nilifikiri nakusifia maana ni wachache wenye heshima hiyo

Cupcake....don't change the subject....you got some splainin to do and no one will come to your rescue....not even youe shem Masa...

Who is this mr impossible guy? you creepin behind my back? is that how it is?

I am not changing the subject cupcake simjui huyo mr impossible sijui period....

Thank you Himawari...actual hujakosea kabisa..i am all of the above my dear!....keep writing so nianze imagine what kind of a person are you!....

Kelly no much to write my dear, ila hayo machache tu coz nimefurahishwa na hii thread uliyoianzisha. Muda mrefu nami nimekuwa nikifirkia wanaJF mfano your cupcake ana mwonekano wa aina gani but I couldnt figure out...! Lol but leo nimepata picha. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom