Broken hearted

What sane adult human being would call a baby a bastard?
Well it doesnt matter really if a person is sane or insane but this will affect the child... I personally wouldnt allow that to happen to my child...

Society doesn't get everything right and wrong is wrong. Calling a child a bastard is wrong, period.
again whether it is wrong or right ppl will still call him that name... being a responsible person i wouldn't put my child into that just because I dont wanna take risk and get married.. thats why there is something called DIVORCE...

Any friend who would call his or her friend a bastard is wrong. A true friend, who's been brought up properly would not call his or her friend a bastard. Matter of fact that's not even a friend.
u r talking about a child here, how will he know to choose friends.. he/she will be bullied and u'll be the reason...

Whether it's according to you or whomever, it is still wrong. A human being can never be illegitimate.
and whether u agree or not a child who is born outside of wedlocks is an illegitimate child period.

Well we have to agree to disagree here and who the hell am I to ask u not to have an illegitimate child... Good luck

Well it doesnt matter really if a person is sane or insane but this will affect the child... I personally wouldnt allow that to happen to my child...

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. You are just rambling....and I can't follow

again whether it is wrong or right ppl will still call him that name... being a responsible person i wouldn't put my child into that just because I dont wanna take risk and get married.. thats why there is something called DIVORCE...

More rambling....I can't follow!!

u r talking about a child here, how will he know to choose friends.. he/she will be bullied and u'll be the reason...

I'm not sure what the problem is...is it your thinking process or is it the language? Obviously you didn't get what I was saying. Any responsible parent would rear his or her children with good manners. He/she will teach them what is wrong and what is right. Calling people names is wrong. Bullying is wrong. Antagonistic behavior in general is wrong. I teach my little one how to live with others. I tell her not to call people names. But I tell her to stand up for herself when someone else is not being nice to her. And guess what...she don't take no shit from nobody.I tell her to respect everybody. That's how I'm raising my little daughter. Now, if a child is being called names by others, you can't blame the victim nor the victims parents. You just can't therefore the parent(s) can't be the reason.

and whether u agree or not a child who is born outside of wedlocks is an illegitimate child period.

May be to you. But to me there is no illegitimate human being in this world. Obviously me and you have different moral standards. I will never place that label on a child. Never. But you go ahead and place labels on people coz somehow you've been given the authority to do so.....to decide who is legit and who isn't. Go ahead and knock yourself out.

Well we have to agree to disagree here and who the hell am I to ask u not to have an illegitimate child... Good luck

I agree to disagree. No human being is illegitimate. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

mbona wote mnamwambia achape lapa tu je kam ni ndoa ya kikristo? Atachapaje lapa?

kama mtu amezini au kafa hakuna ndoa hapo.
makosa ya huyo dada;
1.kumsamehemumewe,baada ya kutembea na house girl
2.kufikiria kuwa ndoa ni sehemu ya kubadili tabia ya wanandoa.....haipo hiyo
3.kukubali kuolewa hata baada ya kugundua kuwa anaishi na bomu
asichokijua huyo dada;
1.huyo jamaa anampenda sana.
2.lakini pia hataacha kamwe kuchovyachovya nje.
3.mumewe anajua fika huyo dada hawezi kumwacha hata akimfumania na mama yake mzazi(mkwe)
4.hao wa nje anawachezea tu.
5.haitapita muda wajanja watamteka mumewe na hamwona tena nyumbani.
6.kama mume ana uzazi basi asubiri kuletewa watoto awalee
ushauri
1.kama ana ushahidi wa kutosha akadai talaka mahakamani
2.achague moja anataka penzi au mali
3.akapime afya yake.

A human being can never be illegitimate. Any person with a heart will never regard another human being as a bastard. I have a heart and that's the difference btn me and you. So If I have or had kids out of wedlock, they are not bastards. They are human beings.

That b word is so deregetory, and I had even forgotten it existed but I believe no child is that, because even if one of the parents walked away, infact he/she was born out of 2 people. These are imported words from the West and do not even apply to them.

Well someone tell me are children born out of wedlock children of a lesser God? Let us not judge lest us be judged.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. You are just rambling....and I can't follow

More rambling....I can't follow!!

I'm not sure what the problem is...is it your thinking process or is it the language? Obviously you didn't get what I was saying. Any responsible parent would rear his or her children with good manners. He/she will teach them what is wrong and what is right. Calling people names is wrong. Bullying is wrong. Antagonistic behavior in general is wrong. I teach my little one how to live with others. I tell her not to call people names. But I tell her to stand up for herself when someone else is not being nice to her. And guess what...she don't take no shit from nobody.I tell her to respect everybody. That's how I'm raising my little daughter. Now, if a child is being called names by others, you can't blame the victim nor the victims parents. You just can't therefore the parent(s) can't be the reason.

May be to you. But to me there is no illegitimate human being in this world. Obviously me and you have different moral standards. I will never place that label on a child. Never. But you go ahead and place labels on people coz somehow you've been given the authority to do so.....to decide who is legit and who isn't. Go ahead and knock yourself out.

I agree to disagree. No human being is illegitimate. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
Ok u know what u dont have to understand me cos surely me and you are coming from different worlds .... I am not saying here calling the baby name is right and I totally agree with you that it is wrong but that's how society seems to work. It sucks, and society sucks. but this was not my question here... what I was saying here is your irresponsible behavior will put your child to suffer, he will be scorned at and derided by everyone. He will have to live with psychological pain. My question arises about the child's suffering, Why would you want your child to suffer the consequences of your irresponsibility? Just because you don't believe in marriage?

Last thing I wanna ask you and lets say that I agree with you... let ppl have kids out of wedlocks do you think your concept will benefit our society? what about legal system? how can one ensure that a child born out of wedlock will not be abandoned by his father?

Last thing I wanna ask you and lets say that I agree with you... let ppl have kids out of wedlocks do you think your concept will benefit our society? what about legal system? how can one ensure that a child born out of wedlock will not be abandoned by his father?

Dude/ dudette....I am having a hard time understanding you. Can you switch to Kiswahili? Hopefully with the switch I'll be able to understand you fully.

Dude/ dudette....I am having a hard time understanding you. Can you switch to Kiswahili? Hopefully with the switch I'll be able to understand you fully.
ha ha ha Komredi hiki wanaita kinoname itakua ngumu kuelewa!!

shem Kibluray kigumu bana!!! tumieni lugha ya tanganyika basi.....hapa maelewano noooo

hahaaa alugha gongana!!!

kwema lakini? leo vitumbua fresh pale kituo cha bus........

Kituo cha basi mbagara?

eeeeh mbagara kizuiani pale...

ila shem hii biashara y avitumbua siku hizi ni karibu vituo vyote vya mabasi utakuta kijana wa kiume n ajiko lake anachapa kazi.............

DADAAAAA...NAAMINI ULIFUNGA NDOA NA MMEO YA-kikristo AMBAYO HAKUNA KINACHOTAKIWA KUWATENGANISHA ISIPOKUWA kifo tuuu....NA PIA NAAMINI ULITOA KIAPO KANISANI NA MBELE YA WATU PLUS MUNGU KUWA UTAMVUMILIA MMEO KWA SHIDA NA RAHA...SASA INAKUWAJE DADA LINAPOKUJA SUALA LA VIJISHIDA UNASHINDWA KUVUMILIA NA KUMPENDA KAMA AMBAVYO UNAMPENDA ANAPOKUNUNULIA MAGARI YA KIFAHARI NA NGUO ZA KISASA ACHILIA MBALI MAISHA MAZURI MNAYOISHI??...

USHAURI WANGU:-
PITIA KWA MAKINI DVD YENU YA HARUSI HASA PALE MLIPOKUWA KANISANI NA MWOMBE MUNGU AKUJAALIE USHIKE KIAPO CHAKO VIZURI MPAKA KIFO KIWATENGANISHE...

Nimetumiwa email na mdada mmoja akitaka nione kwa jinsi gani sisi wanaume tunawaumiza wake zetu. Yeye ameipata kutoka katika blogu moja ya kitanzania. Wadau tumshauri huyu dada katika hili lililomsibu.........

Mimi ni mdada wa miaka 28 nimeolewa na ndoa yangu ina mwaka 1. Nilianza kuishi na huyu mume wangu kabla ya kufunga ndoa ila kwa wakati huo tayari alikuwa ameshajitambulisha na mipango ya mahari na ndoa ilikuwa inaendelea.

Dada hii siku sitaisahahu maishani mwangu, ilikuwa wiki 2 kabla ya mahari nilipogundua mume wangu anatembea na housegirl wetu ambae alikua akitusaidia kazi ndogo ndogo pale tunapokwenda kazini.

Iliniuma sana nilipombana msichana akaniambia ukweli wote na kuniomba msamaha. Nilimsamehe ila nikamwambia aondoke ili inisaidie kusahau machungu na kuniwezesha kuendelea na mipango ya kufunga ndoa.

Nilitamani kusitisha mipango yote lakini ningewezaje kuiambia familia yangu ambao tayari walikuwa busy na maandalizi ya mahari na vikao vya harusi? tuliongea na mume wangu na akaniomba msamaha nikamsamehe nikijua atajirekebisha na kama ni ujana labda ataacha tukishaoana.

Tulifunga ndoa salama na maisha yakaendelea kama kawaida bila tatizo. Baada ya miezi 6 nikagundua mume wangu ana mwanamke mwingine this time sio yule house girl tena ila alikuwa ni binti umri wa mdogo wangu wa mwisho ambaye amezaliwa 1988!! Sikuona haja ya kugombana na mtoto mdogo kama huyu ila nilimpigia simu nikaongea nae friendly tu nikijifanya kama ni dada wa bwana wake (mume wangu).

Baada ya kujua kila kitu ndio nikamwambi yule binti kwamba HUYO BWANA WAKE NI MUME WANGU WA NDOA. Yule msichana alishtuka na kuniomba tuonane ili ahakikishe, kweli nilikwenda hadi kwao na picha za harusi ndio binti na mama yake wakaamini.

Akaniomba msamaha kwamba yeye hakujua kwa sababu huyo mwanaume alimwambia yeye ni bachelor na pia hakumtajia jina la ukweli na alikua akivua Pete kila wanapoonana. Baada ya wiki moja mume wangu aligundua nimeonana na mwanamke wake na aliponiuliza sikumficha nilimueleza ukweli na nilivosikitishwa na hiyo tabia.

Kwa mara nyingine aliniomba msamaha kama kawaida yetu wanawake, nilimsamehe ili kuiokoa ndoa yetu changa. Maisha yakaendelea ila haikupita hata miezi 3 nikaona mwenzangu amebadilika tabia, kuyachunguza zaidi nikagundua kwamba bado wanaendelea na yule msichana na worse enough ameanzisha mahusiano mengine na ex-girlfriend wa rafiki yake.

Dada hapo ndio nimezidi kuchanganyikiwa naiona ndoa chungu! Sikuishia hapo nikaamua kuongea nae kwamba tabia anayofanya sijaipenda this time alikuwa mkali na kusema kwamba nisimuingilie kwenye life style yake kwasababu kila kitu amenipa na mimi ndio mke wake hao vimada niwaache kama walivyo.

Dada ni kweli huyu mwanaume amenipa kila kitu hadi gari la kifahari ameninunulia na pesa za matumizi sio tatizo kwake yaani nakula ninachotaka navaa ninachotaka lakini tatizo langu kubwa sio pesa wala chakula na wala sio wivu kama wengi watavodhania bali sina uhakika kama huyu mwanaume ananipenda kweli au la??

Pia mwenzangu haogopi magonjwa na kila nikijaribu kuongea nae kuhusu magonjwa hanielewi, je nifanyeje?? naogopa kupeleka hili swala kwa wazazi nahisi kama ni mapema mno kuanza vikao vya mashitaka ukizingatia ndio kwanza tuna mwaka mmoja na bado nampenda mume wangu ila simuamini tena.

nisaidieni nifanye nini?

ni mimi dada B wa DSM.

As a last resort nadhani umwambie achague moja its either wewe au muachane....Au pengine unaweza jaribu kumuomba kwa up0le ( his happy days) kwenda nae kwa counsellors/psychologists au wazazi/washauri wake anaowaheshimu mkaongea pengine atabadilika...don't give up kirahic hivyo.....kama kweli unampenda kwa sababu mko mbali japo cjui kama mna mtoto....ikishindikana kabisa lodge divorce kabla hamjafika mbali.....

There is always an alternative....life is all about choices...