African Satellite World and Sat Gear

TPA 1 on Yamal 402 will air UEFA EURO 2016.

IMG SECURES LIVE INFLIGHT AND INSHIP RIGHTS TO UEFA EURO 2016™
May 23, 2016
IMG, a global leader in sports, events, media and fashion, has secured global inflight and inship rights for this summer’s UEFA EURO 2016™.
The deal with UEFA allows IMG to distribute live coverage of the event to the airline and cruise liner industries, while daily and weekly highlights programmes will be produced especially for the market as will a review of the tournament.
Live coverage will also be shown on Sport 24 and Sport 24 Extra, the IMG-owned and operated channels produced exclusively for inflight and inship. A total of 51 matches will be shown live across both channels, starting with the opening game between host nation France and Romania on Friday 10th June.
IMG provides more sports programming to airlines than any other distributor, each year supplying over 600 hours of programming to more than 50 international airlines, while Sport 24 is a 24/7 service, currently available across 11 airlines and six cruise lines.
Richard Wise, Senior Vice President, IMG Media said: “Showing live coverage of UEFA EURO 2016™ in the air and at sea is further evidence of our commitment to football fans, who can now plan their travel safe in the knowledge that they can watch events as they happen in France this summer. With the final of the UEFA Champions League also available on our Sport 24 channel this coming weekend, our in-flight football offering has never been stronger.”
Guy-Laurent Epstein, Managing Director Marketing at UEFA Events SA commented: “UEFA and IMG have a long-term partnership going back to include UEFA EURO 2008 and UEFA EURO 2012 and currently including the European Qualifiers as well as UEFA’s club competitions. What started out as a delayed and highlights only portfolio has now transformed to live coverage through IMG’s own channels Sport 24 and Sport 24 Extra, complemented by an extensive programming and highlights offering to the airline and cruise liner industries. In our view, IMG is the ideal partner to bring UEFA EURO 2016 to the travelling fan and we are very happy to have them on-board.’’

goo
Good news
Once again Sony Pictures network has proved that they are much ahead of other tv channels in terms of broadcasting worldwide sports event in India. This year they are broadcasting events like UEFA Euro 2016 &
Copa America Centenario 2016 which is in June starting from 10th June and 3rd June respectively. Sony Six, & Sony ESPN also bagged the rights to live telecast UEFA Euro 2016 in India. They are going to provide live coverage of all 52 matches live from the France.
This is the 45th edition of Euro 2016 previously known as European Championship. Spain who is the defending champions in 2012 has beaten Italy in the Final of 2012 Euro Cup. This time, 24 teams are taking part in it. There are 6 groups and each group has 4 teams each. Top 2 teams will qualify for the round of 16 stage and top 4 best 3rd placed team from the 6 groups is also in the knockout stage.

10 cities of France will host these 52 games. We have shared the Euro 2016 Schedule in Indian time (IST) below so that you can know when to see the match live on Sony Six and ESPN. You can follow below tv schedule to fix your time.......
Euro 2016 Live Telecast in India on Sony Six, Sony ESPN

Today i was lucky i managed to nab D*va, bb* & Ax* on Aps* 76. Strength at 62%. The disease in me (Asas) told me to twerk the Lnb and try Disn*y. Believe you me i lost everything no matter how much i moved the dish & Lnb. Question is do signals keep rotating in the dish coz even after returning to to the previous set up i could not hit green? Anyone in western kenya watching disn*y i will be cured when i get it. Kesho jua ya huku tukutane tena. Am currently on 68e enjoying the son*s & Dis*s.

Today i was lucky i managed to nab D*va, bb* & Ax* on Aps* 76. Strength at 62%. The disease in me (Asas) told me to twerk the Lnb and try Disn*y. Believe you me i lost everything no matter how much i moved the dish & Lnb. Question is do signals keep rotating in the dish coz even after returning to to the previous set up i could not hit green? Anyone in western kenya watching disn*y i will be cured when i get it. Kesho jua ya huku tukutane tena. Am currently on 68e enjoying the son*s & Dis*s.
The signals don't rotate, Some receivers take time to respond. In that situation try restarting your receiver. Ope that helps

I have acquired one from Ghana.The box is small with 2 USB ports.Opening K24 @70E.The only downside is not as sensitive as SRT4922.MTN @57 is stable on SRT4922@60-61% but cracking on this box.
Sir How much did you pay for it?

Back
Top Bottom