African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Supermax

Attachments

• 1464534889650.jpg
    1464534889650.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 49
That is true. Not even a single day have I ever experienced any drop of strength of tp on both channels. With a 1.8m C band on srt 4922... Di**eys Q73-75% and B*Cs Q72-74%. Apstar lnb at the centre & 68e at side.
I have Q71-72 on B*Cs and yet Di**eys tp is red.Is it showing now at your end?

Hi all, are mbcs still available on 7w? Where else can one get them. Freq & position please.
Still there n going strong . The MD had earlier confirmed they will remain FTA in the foreseeable future.

Has anyone here ever tried Amos 2 at 4°W?
You need check if there's a beam reaching your place, then check the channels from flysat.com, then check the dish requirements: C-band or Ku-band.

Next You check if you have the size required. Do you have these in place GIDEN?

You need check if there's a beam reaching your place, then check the channels from flysat.com, then check the dish requirements: C-band or Ku-band.

Next You check if you have the size required. Do you have these in place GIDEN?
Actually if someone had done it its easier to attempt as he may have more accurate data

hi. Does one need teflon to catch apztar? Struggled with my 240 mesh and supermax tripple seven. Even with eurostar es dt... Nothing! Pointers? Location.. Nax

hi. Does one need teflon to catch apztar? Struggled with my 240 mesh and supermax tripple seven. Even with eurostar es dt... Nothing! Pointers? Location.. Nax
Nop. Mayb 240 is too big for u. Use tandberg tp as a guide as it's too easy to nab.

You dont need a teflon on apstar, i suggest you track 68.5e first (you should be clear with the direction) then move to your right side while dropping down abit your elevation. My assumption to move to the right is, you are behind the dish.

Back
Top Bottom