African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Thanks very much sir. Try blindscan with lnb settings 5150/5750. I can see you are using an Es21 single solution. GMA will pop up with no tweaking or touching your setup.
Sir, ndiyo hiyo (This is it).

WP_20160526_20_57_51_Pro.jpg

WP_20160526_20_56_24_Pro.jpg

WP_20160526_21_04_45_Pro.jpg

Hallo dejumbo.....
I really want to reach you. I inboxed you my digits - can do it again if you didn't see the message.
Cheers![/QUOTE]

Hi edson,

l have a Starsat & have been thinking they are not serious recievers. I also realised the tuner in mine is not sensitive enough.

But, I had a reciever which blew when the F-Connector on the dish side came out & connected the two wires. That has happened twice but that Channel mother Starsat SR 9797 HD doesn't die! It just restarts, that is all. A major drawback is that I can't open pv but can do Biss, Nagra,lr...

@dejumbo:

To read your PM messages, you tap your name.... I have also sent you twice.

Thanx but where did u get such information?
IMG to launch second inflight live sports channel
May 19, 2016 – IMG is poised to launch a second live sports channel for the inflight market to complement its Sport 24 channel. Sport 24 Extra, launching on June 1, will take advantage of the premium live sport available in order to provide passengers with a choice of live events during busy periods in the sporting calendar.
The channel is an extension of the exclusive relationship between Panasonic and IMG for the provision of Sport 24. Sport 24 is the world’s only live 24/7 sports channel for the airline industry and already broadcasts Barclays Premier League, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, Formula 1, NBA, NFL, Ryder Cup, golf majors and tennis grand slams.
Roll out of Sport 24 Extra will begin on Emirates and Turkish Airlines, with other carriers to follow. Sport 24 is currently available across 11 airlines.
Richard Wise, SVP at IMG Media, said, “IMG’s ongoing collaboration with our partners at Panasonic enabled us to develop Sport 24 Extra, which meets the growing desire of passengers wanting to see more premium live sport on airlines. We have such an outstanding portfolio of premium sport and the new channel will enable passengers to select from top events taking place at the same time.”
Panasonic’s eXTV television network uses the company’s eXConnect in-flight Ku-band communications service, including the same Ku antenna and onboard components, to deliver television programming to passengers during flight. It provides live, uninterrupted content to aircraft flying all over the world, even over oceans. IMG to launch second inflight live sports channel

Strong Australia has released a brand new back to Basics HD Satellite receiver, badged as SRT 4955.
No internet etc, just Satellite at budget price. This box offers: High Definition DVBS-2, MPEG 2/4
Compliant, DVR Function via External USB Hard Disk Drive or USB Stick.
Here is the new SRT 4955 in pictures:View attachment 324021 View attachment 324022

I have acquired one from Ghana.The box is small with 2 USB ports.Opening K24 @70E.The only downside is not as sensitive as SRT4922.MTN @57 is stable on SRT4922@60-61% but cracking on this box.

Please m8 will u clear this side to understand why use universal instead of single,for single give u 5150 but u used universal and made it 5150/5750 that's where Iam confused,can u give the reason why may be it helps in a way. Waiting for your response,
Peace

On my setup of Apstar 7 I couldn't receive G*A pkg
without tweaking the lnb to another direction, which makes me compromise other channels. That is why i used universal when I blind scan the elusive channel.

I have acquired one from Ghana.The box is small with 2 USB ports.Opening K24 @70E.The only downside is not as sensitive as SRT4922.MTN @57 is stable on SRT4922@60-61% but cracking on this box.

Today did some setup of MTN @57 using 1.8M dish and srt 4922 more improvement from 62-63% to 66-67%.

84 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom