Zoran kutimkia Al Ittihad baada ya kuomba kuondoka Simba SC

pwilo

JF-Expert Member
May 27, 2015
Zoran manoljovic (60) will be the new head coach of Egyptian premier league side (al ittihad) after partying away with Tanzania giant simba sports club today.

The serbian is expected in Egypt next week to sign a one –year renewable contract along with his three assistant's.

NB: translated from swahili to avoid utopolo harsh words and insults mostly welcome to share your opinion in British language only I hope every simba fan is awere of the thread expect them.

Zoran manoljovic (60) will be the new head coach of Egyptian premier league side (al ittihad) after partying away with Tanzania giant simba sports club today.

The serbian is expected in Egypt next week to sign a one –year renewable contract along with his three assistant's.

NB: translated from swahili to avoid utopolo harsh words and insults mostly welcome to share your opinion in British language only I hope every simba fan is awere of the thread expect them.
Maneno ya Aden Rage yataishi milele.

Maneno ya Aden Rage yataishi milele.
Screenshot_2022-09-06-14-01-36-09.jpg

Sent from my CPH1923 using JamiiForums mobile app

Famba sana kolo one

Ninyi ndio mnaofanya WATZ tunachekwa kuwa hatujui kidhungu

Former Wydad Casablanca head coach Zoran Manojlovic has reached an agreement with Egyptian side Itthad Alex SC to be their next head coach.

According to Filgoal, Serbian International Zoran Manojlovic has reached an agreement with the Egyptian side ahead of their League campaign after placing 12TH in the Egyptian League last season.

Tanzanian Club Simba FC is currently coached by 60-year-old coach Zoran. Zoran won the Algerian League, the Angolan League twice, and the Angolan Super Cup during his coaching career.

Last season, Al Ittihad of Alexandria finished 12th in the Egyptian Premier League table with 38 points.According to reports, the Serbian coach will be paid $30,000 per year.

With vivid examples explain your comment

Is it proper English?

I wish him and dejan all the best

Sasa ni wakati wa kumkabidhi huyu mwamba Selemani Matola timu yetu. Na uzuri yupo humu, kama vipi tuungane kumpigia chapuo.

Mostly welcome English ya wapi hii

Back
Top Bottom