Zip your Lip...

Ushimen

JF-Expert Member
Oct 24, 2012
Don't say the wrong thing or hurt anyone, because words and deeds have a way of getting back at you. Remember words are like arrows or bullets and once shot they cannot be reversed.

It is better to zip the lip and say nothing than to utter wrong words because no one who hurts others lives in peace. In some manner or the other, at sometimes or the other, he is bound to suffer. This is an inviolate truth of life.

If you hurt someone with harsh words, those words will get back at you sooner or later.

So, think before you speak because sharp words can hurt you more than anyone else.

Actually, it's not the lips but rather, the tongue. This simple human organ, once it spits the words out, it cannot take them back.

Hearsay claim that since the day of its creation (the tongue), it has always been thriving (all the time) to acquire the capacity of taking words back to where they came from, but nonetheless, failed.

On the other hand therefore, it remains to be the most difficult organ human beings can tame

But if i see something wrong, something which is harmful to the society, i will shout it loud i won't zip my lips