You're on my Mind....

Desperate,stressed and depressed woman.....Its true, you will never know with a woman

Ngabu alishazungumza mara nyingi tuu, huku JF kuna watu wanakujua wewe kuliko unavyojijua... itโ€™s like ukiwa huku watu wanaaanza kukwambia. Kuanzia sasa Kasie ni Kalunde na si mnyamwezi bali mhehe wa Mbeya... can you emagine..... na ili uende nao sawa unawaitikia tuu...

Ndio mwalimu...!

Aahahahahahhahaahaaa

Kasinde Matata bega kwa bega na Dadii Mwamba.

Nini?

Dadii wako hajambo?

Nini ...... Maini.....๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Dadii anakusalimia, anasubiria kwa hamu uzi wa Dadii vs Ngabu.

Woow, you are missed here....

Am old too but I found myself more into these streets than ever before...

I wonder how old am I...?!

I give glory to God that am still breathing safe and sound. Mine.... Dadiii aahahahahahaa He is here in JF giving me every smile he found out there...

Hahahhaahhahaaaa son of a gun, the lucky one......
Many people are eager to know him, he is Dadii... my one and only.

Jana kunibembeleza na vocal yake tamu hiyooo hadi nikapotelelea usingizini bila kumwambia goodnight.....๐Ÿ˜˜

Outer here, I lost my lens glasses ๐Ÿ‘“, you have the copy!!?

Alrighty Kasie. Glad Dadii is holding it down 4 the gang, delegating some of the duties to the deputies, lol.

Lost your lens, huh? I got some even better for you, close contact in every sense of the phrase. How bout that?

Alrighty Kasie. Glad Dadii is holding it down 4 the gang, delegating some of the duties to the deputies, lol.

Lost your lens, huh? I got some even better for you, close contact in every sense of the phrase. How bout that?

Aahahahahahaa wee Sergio weewee.....

Ngoja kwanza umeshaanza na na inglish yako....

Ngoja Dadii apitie hizi phrases zako...

Iโ€™ll be back ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“