Your children record everything you do in marriage!

BASIASI

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2010
YOUR CHILDREN RECORD EVERYTHING YOU DO IN MARRIAGE!

Samuel Olagbenjo

When my wife came back from office this afternoon, my son was so excited that he hugged her so much that he never wanted to let go. When I asked him to excuse me so that I could hug my wife too šŸ˜, my son said I just want to love my mother as much as you love her. I and my wife looked at each other and smiled.

One of the greatest gifts you can give to your children is to love their mother without reservation!! Having a strong marriage is the best thing for our kids to see. When they see us working as a team to make choices, spending time together and being respectful, it shows them that they are in a safe and secure environment.

While loving your children is important, loving and making time for your spouse should be at the top of the list. If your marriage is strong, your whole family will be strong - your life will be more peaceful and youā€™ll be a better parent.

Treat your spouse the way you want your kids' future spouses to treat them. Your actions are teaching your children what they should expect from marriage.

Some couples are preaching wrong sermon to their children and even singles around about the subject of marriage. Be careful about your comments, actions and reactions

Did you know your children are watching you...?

* Watching how you do marriage.

* Watching the tone of voice you use with your spouse.

* Watching if youā€™re affectionate with your spouse.

* Watching how you talk about and treat your spouse.

Your marriage is the Gospel youā€™re preaching to your children every single day.

Your children are in ā€œhow to do marriageā€ school and you are their teacher, so work hard to show them what a healthy marriage looks like.

Let your kids know that you value your role as a partner AND parent. You donā€™t have to choose between being a good parent and a good partner. Working together to find the right balance will pay off in the long run for you, your marriage, and your family.

Your Children record everything you do.

If not for anything else but for the sake of your children and their mental health, live happily in your marriage.

Show your love for each other in front of your children; this lets them know mom and dad love each other, letting them feel secure while showing them what to expect from their future spouse.

You will not fail in marriage in Jesus name

Pst Samuel Olagbenjo
Instagram: samuelolagbenjo

Ujumbe mzur sana ungeandika kwa lugha inayoeleweka na wengi ungefikia wengi na tungepata mawazo na michango mingi ya kujenga

kama kweli ulitaka kutuelimisha ..unless otherwise...au niishie hapa tu

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app