World Cup 2010: Somali football fans executed for watching matches

Abdulhalim

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2007
The deaths happened on Saturday near the capital Mogadishu when members of the Hizbul Islam group stormed a house where people were watching Nigeria play Argentina.

A further 10 people were arrested by the group, which has imposed a strict version of Islam in the areas they control in southern and central Somalia.

The following night, another 30 people including a 15-year-old boy were arrested as the watched the Germany-Australia game in two private homes in the town of Afgoye.
A spokesman for the group, Sheikh Mohamed Abdi Aros, said the rest of Somalia should respect their ban on the World Cup – the first to be hosted in Africa – and focus instead on "pursuing holy jihad".
"We are warning all the youth of Somalia not to dare watch these World Cup matches. It is a waste of money and time and they will not benefit anything or get any experience by watching mad men jumping up and down," he said.
The ban, which has seen radio stations around the city taken off air for playing music, has resulted in people flocking to public cinemas in the few Government-controlled areas of the country.

Ahmed Santos used to live in an area of Somalia run by militants, but now is in a government-controlled area.
"I can now freely watch the matches," he said. "I am so sorry that some of my friends who are now living where I was once don't have that chance to watch the World Cup. I really feel sorry for them."
Others are risking the wrath of the militants, such is their love of the beautiful game.
One man, who lives in the militant-controlled livestock market area of the city said he watched Algeria-Slovenia at home with his family.
"I have one eye on the TV and the other on the door, and the sound turned down," he said.

Source

Makubwa haya..

We are warning all the youth of Somalia not to dare watch these World Cup matches. It is a waste of money and time and they will not benefit anything or get any experience by watching mad men jumping up and down,

We are warning all the youth of Somalia not to dare watch these World Cup matches. It is a waste of money and time and they will not benefit anything or get any experience by watching mad men jumping up and down," he said
Absurd, hivyo vita wanavyopigana hawaoni kuwa vinawapotezea pesa, muda na hawapati experience yoyote zaidi ya kuua watu wasiokuwa na hatia? Upuuzi tu

Ooohh Gavana nilikusahau kwene list yangu ya watu wasio na INPUT. Umeingia one second ago.

..........wataalamu wa Sharia/uislam, naomba kujua hii ni sawa kidini? mbona naona kama kuingilia mambo yasiyo na maantiki kiroho! hata wana wa Israeli walishindwa kuishi kwa sheria za kipuuzi kama hizi maana kadri unavyoweka taratibu ngumu kama hizo ndio kiwango cha unafiki kinavyozidi kuongezeka. nu unafiki wa hali ya juu!!!!

..........wataalamu wa Sharia/uislam, naomba kujua hii ni sawa kidini? mbona naona kama kuingilia mambo yasiyo na maantiki kiroho! hata wana wa Israeli walishindwa kuishi kwa sheria za kipuuzi kama hizi maana kadri unavyoweka taratibu ngumu kama hizo ndio kiwango cha unafiki kinavyozidi kuongezeka. nu unafiki wa hali ya juu!!!!

Huu ni ushetani "in a form of religion".

Duh wanakosa mengi hawa watu eeehhh Mbona nchi za kiarabu kunachezwa soka? Mi sielewi kosa ni soka au ni WC?

Malaria sugu ndo balozi wa izbulah na al shabab hapa nchini nashangaa hajaongea kitu leo

kumbe kuangalia mpira ni kosa, mbona iran wanayo timu ya taifa, pakistan wanaongoza kriketi, saudia wana timu nzuri, oman na UAE ndo hata wabongo wetu wanaenda kusuuza vipaji huko...sasa nini tena jamani, iyo korani utafikiri ilishushiwa somalia na si saudia...wanataka kuwazidi hadi saudia kabisa...

Hii brainwashing ya mambo ya dini across all aisles inachangia mno kuzidumaza Africa. Do you guys remember Kibwetere????

Tatizo ni kwamba kuna ubinafsi sana pale somalia laiti kama nchi za afrika zikiamua kuisambaratisha al shabab na hizb islam haichukui muda....mbona Ethiopia iliwasambaratisha mwaka 2006? Lakini kwa kuwa kuna ubinafsi sana afrika ndo maana nchi zina kaa kumya.

Magaidi wanafanya fujo somalia ili wapapte maficho kwani wanasakamwa sana na marekani sehemu zingine sasa sehemu ya kujificha ni somalia.

Kazi ya shetani siku zote ni kuua na kuangamiza. Ndiyo asili yake.

Na hawa wanaodai kutumia jina la mwenyezi Mungu kuua wanamtumkuza baba yao ambaye ni iblisi na shetani

Back
Top Bottom