Work Placement/ Field Attachment/ Internship

sniper619

Feb 24, 2010
I am a Tanzanian male studying at a local higher learning institution for a degree in Accountancy...looking for a field attachment for a period of two months beginning August 2011...can be on any terms either paid or unpaid...location to work: Dar es Salaam. Please contact: workplacement_dar@yahoo.com....or if any suggestions where I can apply will be very helpful....thanks....

congrats for approaching the world of processionals. my suggestion: in doing field attachment, if u ar nt well connected (i mean know-who haijakukalia uzuri), try to look for attachment in business companies in peripherals of tz (iringa, mbeya, mtwara etc). it is easier to get attachment (probably with a honorarium payment) as well easier to score employment as soon as u finish college. simply becoz pple get a fast career growth they end up hitching better jobs sooner than later. so turnover is usually high, thus makes it easier for u to get employment. all the best, its nt a bad thing to practice in dar, i am just weighing out pros and cons.

Should i say congrats 4joining our world. The world of professiönal accountants. For plain and patriotic service,surrender ur field letter with dar regional office,at boma,in registry office. Its assured and you shall prove it. Gudtym.