Without great elites to restore sanity Tanzania, the country will collapse

Why do we say a fish rots from the head down. I reiterate here – that no state, or civilisation in history has ever achieved greatness without a great elite. This includes global hegemonies like the United States, China, France, or the United Kingdom...
Professorial presentation on Intellectual Capital and the contemporary African leadership? It seems a square peg in around hole under the JF environment.

For a state to collapse, it weakens and weakens until it disintegrates.
A state with almost 90% people with common mind, with only 10% middle class but with peasantly attitude and behaviour cant disintegrate bz it has got no force to encourage disintergretion.

But it will live in perpetual vicious cycle of poverty for years, until we will have afore sighted leader who sees beyond his political party his ego Region and tribe thats when Tz we move forward.

A state with almost 90% people with common mind, with only 10% middle class but with peasantly attitude and behaviour cant disintegrate bz it has got no force to encourage disintergretion. But it will live in perpetual vicious cycle of poverty for years, until we will have afore sighted leader who sees beyond his political party is ego Region and tribe that when Tz we move forward.
I wholeheartedly do agree with you.

But the first step to solve a problem is to acknowledge that problem exists. You don't need to adore misdeeds.

It's factual that some inmates had plans to disorganized this country during and after the general election.

And one shocking thing is how we have made the abnormal to be normal.

How have we come to normalize situations like grand corruption, kidnappings people, torturing and killing politicians, repression and falsification of pupils and students academic results? How?

What we see and doing is to cry to our own, saying that even though Pro-Government Officials may have wronged, the correct process must be used to punish them. Isn't it? Of course yes, it is!

Now, this country needs structural change. You cannot do it by tinkering a few things.

Kenya's politics was an attempt to perfect Tanzania's politics. The only difference between them and us is implementation.

Yes! He passed away just one year after the general election...
A great leader this guy who killed innocent ben saanane ,aliacha binti yake mdogo nasubiri akue aje asome hizi comment zake juu ya muuaji wa baba yake aliekuwa hana hatia yoyote.

1619956492370.png

Kwa nini tunasema samaki huoza kutoka kichw kwenda chini. Ninasisitiza hapa - kwamba hakuna jimbo, au ustaarabu katika historia ambao umewahi kupata ukuu bila wasomi wakuu. Hii ni pamoja na nchi kubwa za ulimwengu kama Merika, Uchina, Ufaransa, au Uingereza.

Kwa upande mwingine, serikali bandia iliyobuniwa - na tuliyopewa - Serikaliza Kiafrika baada ya ukoloni ni janga. Hizi Serikali zinayoyoma kati ya utasa na kuanguka. Tanzania tumerudi nyuma mpaka kufikia "kawaida ya Kiafrika." (Tulivyokuwa kabla ya ukoloni). Hatumlaumu mtu yeyote, Ila wasomi wetu walioharibika na waliofilisika.

Haitoi raha - kwa kweli nina uchungu sana - kuandika safu hii. Nasema hivyo kwa sababu kushindwa kwetu kwa pamoja, ni uovu, ni aibu yetu ya pamoja. Ni kweli kwamba mzungu alitupa kikombe cha sumu. Alikata roho zetu na kuwalisha shetani wa methali. Alipanda chips za kitamaduni ndani yetu. Kila wakati tunapojaribu kurekebisha meli, pepo hupiga kitufe cha kujiharibu, na kutuweka katika njia inayotupelikr nyuma.

Kukata tamaa kunaning'inia angani wakati wasomi wetu wakila na kula watoto wao.

Mwanzoni mwa uhuru wa bendera, mzungu huyo alisema kwamba hatuwezi kujitawala. Tulipinga kwa sauti kubwa na tukasema huo ni y aguzi wa rangi.

Halafu moja baada ya nyingine nchi za Kiafrika baada ya kupata serikali ya Kiafrika zilianza kutetemeka, au kuanguka.
Mzungu alikuwa sahihi - na sisi pia tulikuwa hivyo. Hiyo ni kwa sababu alikuwa amenasa,ametega,hali aliyotupatia. Chukua bomu lililotegwa kwa wakati na litakulipukia usoni.

Shida yetu ni kwamba hatutegua bomu kabla ya kulchukua. Hiyo ndiyo wamefanya huko Singapore na Malaysia na wanajaribu kufanya nchini India, Brazil, na mataifa mengine yanayoibuka baada ya ukoloni. Nchini Tanzania, Mwalimu Julius Kambarage Nyerere alijaribu, lakinimafanikio hayakuwa mazuri Sana.

Chini ya CCM, saratani yetu ya kitaifa ikiwa haitadhibitiwa itasababisha tuangie.. Huna haja ya kuwa mwanasayansi wa roketi kugundua hili. Rushwa inaathiri uboho wetu. Deni la kitaifa limelipuka. Heshima ya kawaida imevukizwa. Mfumo wetu wa shule uko chooni. Zaidi ya nusu ya watu wetu wako katika hali ya utapiamlo mara kwa mara. Tunakufa.

Taifa ambalo linatakiwa kututunza - na mali zetu - viongozi wake hawapaswi kutuibia. Matajiri wamepata utajiri kufuru. Siku maskini hawahurumiwi Tena.[HP:Maskini asihurumiwe mbeie yake. Maskini mpe matumaini Huruma kazionyeshe katika mabaraza] Lakini vikosi vya wasomi huenda kanisani na msikitini kila wiki na huinamisha vichwa vyao - na kuinua mitende yao juu - kama watubu waaminifu. Lazima tuulize hili - ni mashetani gani wanaomba? Inatisha zaidi, wanamsihi bwana awape nini?

Nimeangalia mataifa mengi ya Kiafrika yakipita juu ya mwamba. Lakini nimekuwa nikitoa tumaini kwamba Tanzania sio nguvu ya soda.. Tunaweza kuzuia nchi yetu kuanguka kwenye chungu. Lakini hii haifanyiki kwa osmosis, au tukio. Utaftaji wa wasomi wa kati na kufilisika kwa maadili sio hali ya asili.

Shukrani Nukuu Jibu

Unafahamu asilimia 90 ya watanzania hawajui kiingereza vyema ,unafikisha ujumbe kuwa tunahitaji watu makini walikomboe taifa ukitolea mifano ya nchi mbali mbali zilivyokombolewa ,kama nimsomi wa kweli hili ni sahihi au ulilenga ueleweke na 10% tu...
Lugha iliyotumika na ujumbe uliomo unawafaa walengwa na si kila mtu. Ukiona umepigwa chenga ujue ujumbe huo si "size" yako ndugu ........ sepa!

Lugha iliyotumika na ujumbe uliomo unawafaa walengwa na si kila mtu. Ukiona umepigwa chenga ujue ujumbe huo si "size" yako ndugu ........ sepa!
Kelele uko na wewe kwamba kuna ujumbe gani wa kutokuwa size ya form 2 ,badala apambanie taasisi imara anatafuta watu imara.

He mutilated our souls and fed them to the proverbial devil. He planted culturally demonic chips in us. Every time we try to right the ship, the demon punches the self-destruct button, and puts us in reverse.
And on top of that through our inherited education system, our higher learning institutions spewed out academicians and intellectuals who are dwarfs in terms of knowledge and achievements.

The learnd elites of our continent, after more than 60 years of independence can't invent, assemble, construct or deconstruct, run a complex system.

A great leader this guy who killed innocent ben saanane ,aliacha binti yake mdogo nasubiri akue aje asome hizi comment zake juu ya muuaji wa baba yake aliekuwa hana hatia yoyote
View attachment 1771126
When we say someone else is "GREAT" does not mean everything is "PERFECT" to that person.

As well as, when I say the Late President John Magufuli was a great leader, doesn't mean he was a hundred percent [ 100% ] perfect! There's a misread as a human being.

And one thing for a reminder is that - the entire setup of our government has collapsed.

I would be surprised if someone else is surprised by what was happening to Ben Saanane while on the other downside, under Magufuli's government, sixteen [ 16 ] bullets were pumped into Tundu Lissu's body.

What are alternatives to strict those criminals? Experts on rule of laws and good governance say that - Individuals run institutions. Those individuals need to have the moral calibre to do their work. It's not about one person.

And when we say that someone is not a democrat, we are not just talking about elections alone. Democracy is about a set of values where there's respect for each other as human beings.

So I don't think the Late President John Magufuli made a huge contribution when it came to rule of laws and human rights. He was too Tanzania - centric.

Why do we say a fish rots from the head down. I reiterate here – that no state, or civilisation in history has ever achieved greatness without a great elite. This includes global hegemonies like the United States, China, France, or the United Kingdom....
Good writing,but we do not need over elaboration of our problems,we need solutions comrades,pleeease.

When we say someone else is "GREAT" does not mean everything is "PERFECT" to that person.

As well as, when I say the Late President John Magufuli was a great leader, doesn't mean he was a hundred percent [ 100% ] perfect! There's a misread as a human being...
Now your taking ,I had this instict that you belittle his very dark ,however after reading this I understa your very matured and proffessional approach to the matter.

Why do we say a fish rots from the head down. I reiterate here – that no state, or civilisation in history has ever achieved greatness without a great elite. This includes global hegemonies like the United States, China, France, or the United Kingdom...
Chastisizing is probably the easiest thing a man can do.
Greater minds have the right solutions for every situation.

The people of Chad also deserve a salutation of condolences! But hey, I also am Tanzanian, what is wrong with that?
The death of JPM brought more hopes and fortunes to the politics of Tz en rule of law than sarrow........so no need for condolence, it must mark the beginning of constutionism politics but unfortunately no charismatic leader in the ruling realm of CCM,

..I think yours is another way of saying that we have a LEADERSHIP problem in Tanzania.

..Mwalimu Nyerere said, in order for Tz to develop we need, the people, land, ethical politics[siasa safi], and good leadership[uongozi bora.]

..I think all of us will agree that, not 100%, but to some degree that our country does not have ethical politics[siasa safi] as well as good leadership[uongozi bora].

..Now, does ethical politics brings about good leadership, or good leadership is what brings about ethical politics? What needs to happen in Tz so that we could have good leadership, or ethical politics, or both?

..This sounds like a big, tough, philosophical problem or question. I propose that we divide it into smaller, easier, parts, that we can solve.

..So if you ask me what is that smaller or easier problem to solve I would point you to PRODUCTIVITY. Lets focus on the productivity of our people instead of leadership or the "elites. " I think it is an easier problem that can be solved through sound economic policies, and correct budgetary measures, by the government.

Back
Top Bottom