Will Smith apologizes to wife over Tanzania's dirt runaway

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
Will.jpg

Award-winning American actress and ‘Red Table Talk’ host Jada Pinkett Smith on Wednesday turned 48 years old and her husband, Will Smith, wished her a happy birthday with a somewhat cheeky video

The couple, in a video posted on Will’s Instagram, are seen on what seems like a private/chartered plane approaching Tanzania.

The video starts with the actor explaining he had made a mistake of not telling his wife about a key detail for their trip.

“I didn’t tell Jada that the runway was going to be dirt,” he says as Jada stares at him silently, “I want to talk to you all about sustaining lifelong partnerships. Stuff like, ‘It’s not really a runway, it’s dirt’, you don’t say that. Your marriage doesn’t need it. It just brings up conversations that are unnecessary when once you’re down the truth is revealed, the truth comes out in the wash.”

He then captioned the video: “Happy Bday babe! Sorry I didn’t tell you about the dirt runway in Tanzania…”

Born September 18, 1971, Jada Pinkett Smith is an American actress, comedian, singer-songwriter, screenwriter and businesswoman.

The two have been married since 1997 and have two children: Jaden Christopher and Willow Camille Reign together.

Will.jpg

Award-winning American actress and ‘Red Table Talk’ host Jada Pinkett Smith on Wednesday turned 48 years old and her husband, Will Smith, wished her a happy birthday with a somewhat cheeky video

The couple, in a video posted on Will’s Instagram, are seen on what seems like a private/chartered plane approaching Tanzania.

The video starts with the actor explaining he had made a mistake of not telling his wife about a key detail for their trip.

“I didn’t tell Jada that the runway was going to be dirt,” he says as Jada stares at him silently, “I want to talk to you all about sustaining lifelong partnerships. Stuff like, ‘It’s not really a runway, it’s dirt’, you don’t say that. Your marriage doesn’t need it. It just brings up conversations that are unnecessary when once you’re down the truth is revealed, the truth comes out in the wash.”

He then captioned the video: “Happy Bday babe! Sorry I didn’t tell you about the dirt runway in Tanzania…”

Born September 18, 1971, Jada Pinkett Smith is an American actress, comedian, singer-songwriter, screenwriter and businesswoman.

The two have been married since 1997 and have two children: Jaden Christopher and Willow Camille Reign together.

Kwenye gazeti lao, ndiyo kitu pekee walichokiona na kuripoti.

Sorry I didn’t tell you about the dirt runway in shithole Tz…”
🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom