WILL KENYATTA PROTECT HIS RESPECT?

Sep 29, 2016
Written by Mwl Razaq Mtele Malilo.

I termed Kenyatta as the father of democracy in East and Centra Africa, but now he starts to speak hocus pocus.
Kenyatta must acquiesce the supreme court's decision though it is sturdiest judgement and cataclysmic event come to pass for him but the supreme court's nagnarok was provided in accordance of the people's constitution and laws made by themselves.

To speak harsh and haphazard utterances to judges is to show that Kenyatta wants to go on the top of the spear of the law and thus can culminate Kenya to spring into another brouhahas.

It is incumbent on all Kenyans to pray for their country so that shouldn't propel into detrimental kerfuffle.

My admonition to Kenyans is that the top leaders of the electoral committe including chairperson must resign to allot new members to look over an election re-run for the sake of satisfying all alliances because the current electoral Committe members have slackened their legitimacy.

Mwl R.M. Malilo
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Written by Mwl Razaq Mtele Malilo.

I termed Kenyatta as the father of democracy in East and Centra Africa, but now he starts to speak hocus pocus.
Kenyatta must acquiesce the supreme court's decision though it is sturdiest judgement and cataclysmic event come to pass for him but the supreme court's nagnarok was provided in accordance of the people's constitution and laws made by themselves.

To speak harsh and haphazard utterances to judges is to show that Kenyatta wants to go on the top of the spear of the law and thus can culminate Kenya to spring into another brouhahas.

It is incumbent on all Kenyans to pray for their country so that shouldn't propel into detrimental kerfuffle.

My admonition to Kenyans is that the top leaders of the electoral committe including chairperson must resign to allot new members to look over an election re-run for the sake of satisfying all alliances because the current electoral Committe members have slackened their legitimacy.

Mwl R.M. Malilo
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Kenyatta is going astray! His remarks of yesterday on Supreme court judges raise concern of his future adherence to democracy! I will urge Kenyans to shun away from him!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom