Why most Men Fall Asleep After Sex and Women Don't?

Of course for a man its like a strong exercise. Lakini sio kweli kwamba its the man who sleeps after sex. If a woman (any woman) s 'handled' properly, atalala yeye kwanza. Ile ehh! ya kumalizia climax inampeleka usingizini. A man who sleeps after sex akamwacha partner wake alone akageukia kule hajam-satisfy mwenzie. Full stop.

Hahaha
Now you are asking for mercy!! You guys you don't want to understand what it's feels like!!!
Anyway, let leave the biological as it is!!
It is selfishness, when we do satisfy we do not care , when you say it is biological thing seems redicoulous and Fussy

Always my girlfried falls asleep after sex, i think you dont fullfill your girl thats why you fall asleep and she doesnt

I never fell asleep after sex..unless it is night bedtime, otherwise after every sex i have been always wake and think of another round of sex..and that , as a man doesn't make me abnormal rather perfectly normal! superman!! haha

The previous speaker explained well,but one thing i can not agree is to refuse that most of man after ejaculation they become sleeping"this thing it happen often since it occur.Sometimes it depends how power of man and what type of food he use to eat and how many trip he drive it.May be we need to discuss how it happen and what the source of it..and what is the solution of it.What i believe among 100 boys 30 of them they have this problems..

The previous speaker explained well,but one thing i can not agree is to refuse that most of man after ejaculation they become sleeping"this thing it happen often since it occur.Sometimes it depends how power of man and what type of food he use to eat and how many trip he drive it.May be we need to discuss how it happen and what the source of it..and what is the solution of it.What i believe among 100 boys 30 of them they have this problems..

30? Wow!, that's many..

Sex is a sacred act,and it is intended that we have it when in need of a baby,so wes slumber so as a part of us is taken to create another creature thus why we sleep

it's a biological action to men but it depend it can also happen to a woman..I made some experiments to my girls i have noticed some fall a deep sleep after teasing them harder....

Back
Top Bottom