Why is Twitter still inaccessible in Tanzania to date?

HUNIJUI SIKUJUI

JF-Expert Member
Apr 4, 2015
Twitter has been inaccessible for a while now following a general election! And I don't understand why is this so! But it is accessible by a virtual private network! Its obvious Twitter is still blocked in our country, and I speculate it is because Kigogo and his company who are always critical to the government.

By assumptions, there are at least two million Twitter users in Tanzania but why are they sacrificed for few individuals (at most ten )??? What is the government concealing to its people? Are these guys' critics horrifying and a threat to the government that much? It's boring to open Twitter only to find out you must use a VPN.

There are government officials who are really embarrassing, I'm really ashamed of my country!

Imagine jitu badala ya kuhangaika na masuala ya msingi katika nchi linahangaika na kimtu kimoja huko twitter!

6789076.jpg

Its inexcusable, scandalous, small thinking, inferiority complex, a dangerous path which would to chaos, absolutely ashamed of those responsible for this selfish and childish restriction.

Kuna mtu aliwai kufungua uzi kama huu na swali kama ili mods wakaufinyia kwa ndani lakn 7b kubwa ya Y tuitani pamefungwa mpk dkk hii ni uoga wa JIWE na kamati yake wanamuogopa @kgg2014 mtu mbadi thats All

Imagine jitu badala ya kuhangaika na masuala ya msingi katika nchi linahangaika na kimtu kimoja huko twitter!
View attachment 1727524
Not fair at all, a lot of people are victimized because of ten people, yaani you ban Twitter because of ten people? Huu ni ujinga kiwango cha lami, na waziri wa habari yupo tu, TCRA , and most of their top officials have PHD's! brains go awol after appointments!

Kama ni "must" *, where does those swahili comments comes from!!!?
🙌 no offence pal... you are right with this ones... 😁
Kihere here ni pale kujitutumua kuandika uzi kwa kimombo alafu unakuta watu wan coment kwa kiswahili :D :D :D :D :D , ndo unagundua ahaa kumbe all discussions in english ni kutishana tu.

not fair at all, a lot of people are victimized because of ten people, yaani you ban Twitter because of ten people????? ! Huu ni ujinga kiwango cha lami, na waziri wa habari yupo tu, TCRA , and most of their top officials have PHD's! brains go awol after appointments
!
Why don't you go to the country you think are clever than you !

Back
Top Bottom