Why is Africa Poor

The article is half truth! It left out IMF's infulence in policy making in african countries. The reason our Tax and investment laws are so full of sh!t is because of the loan conditions set forth by the world bank/IMF. And that is the reason many post colonial african economies plunged only a decade after independnce.
The neo colonial era is how ever coming to an end Lisbon is looking for a financial bailout is we speak. Many african countries are spending significant amounts of their budgets on health and education. By the year 2040 africa will be way into complete economic freedom.
Uncle, ur Right on the money

Trouble with most of us we tend to take every proganda intended at face value, Africa is no different to any other third world country. If only Africans knew, to what extent the're made to believe western lies they'd be shocked. But then we are not the type of people that go looking for causes or truth of the matter: pure ignorance if you ask me.

Remember just because the Carribeans spend so much on cosmetic it doest mean they are any better to us. Despite our difficult beginning we still have the potential for growth what do they have in resource; in case of jamaica music ( he he he now thats doomed).

Africa will suprise many as most do not understand it, as we Africans understand our continent. It wont be long trust me, we're coming to prove a point.

Sisi wenyewe tunashindwa kujibu hilo swali, tunabaki na blah blah kibao. Ladba tuwaangalie wale Waafrika ambao wamefanyikiwa kuupiga vita umaskini, kwa mfano Mo Ibrahim.

[video]http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/10985[/video]

Mungu wangu!!!! Niko dunia gani? ar u serious somo la slave trade limepigwa marufuku?

Read a book How Europe Underdeveloped Africa you will get an answer.Furthermore it is poor because of lack of vision for afrcan leaders.

Its amazing that the colonialists used forced slave labor to grow and develop themselves and still make us dance to their tunes...even our courts of law use use the United Kingdom system and they (IMF etc) continue to impose ridiculous conditions,laws etc.

It's not that they are blind it is just they are after the remaining assets i.e. gold etc from us otherwise let us ask ourselves a logic question..why did or does any European country not come out shouting, protesting on the dubious minings contracts signed todate?

When there is famine, drought, natural disaster or some development projects, they provide 'aid'- which actually is from our very own natural wealth!

PERERE are you an operative/agent ?

You seem to be trying to persuade Africans that we need someone else to run our continent.

Are we poor because they're rich, no I don't think so, but I think lack of technology and bad leadership are the main reasons.

Back
Top Bottom