why are 99% of men quiet during sex

PRECIOUSDOE

Feb 3, 2009
Nimesikia wanaume wakilalamika kuhusu wanawake na kutotoa manuguniko ya kimahaba but the worst culprits ni hao hao wanaume.Wengine ni kama mizoga - hata hapumui - hata akifika ukingoni ni macho tuu huwa yanakuwa makubwa kama mtu ameona jini lakini - no sound effects -vipi mabrother ?Mbona hivi?

Nimesikia wanaume wakilalamika kuhusu wanawake na kutotoa manuguniko ya kimahaba but the worst culprits ni hao hao wanaume.Wengine ni kama mizoga - hata hapumui - hata akifika ukingoni ni macho tuu huwa yanakuwa makubwa kama mtu ameona jini lakini - no sound effects -vipi mabrother ?Mbona hivi?

Moaning and groaning is feminine. A macho man, a manly man, will not moan like a girl. Plus, I don't know how many women would like to have a man who moans like them. They won't be able to tell who the woman is btn them and the man.

To me, a woman who moans makes me feel like a king. Moans are a motivator/ booster to hit it even harder. To tear it up like there is no tomorrow. I don't care if she's faking it or not, I just want my ego to be stroked.

..hahahah naona umeamua kuwajibu,
..kweli wanatuibiaga na wao,
...mtu atleast akiguna anakujulisha anakusikia mapigo yako vilivyo...lol
...sasa mtu kauchuna tu,yuko expression less utamuelewaje?????
...ni kweli acheni kutuibia na nyie toeni ushirikiano...lol

If you are good at giving a blowjob mwanaume lazime agugumie!

Hivi ni wangapi ambao umekutana nao na hawakuwa na sifa hizo? Je, huko ulikosikia ni wangapi walikosa sifa hizo?

..mie sidhani kama mnafuataga mnato,
..mbona nyeto mnapigiaga sabuni???
..na sio kitu chenye kitobo kidogo?
..mnato ni relative,naweza nisiwe kwako mnato,
..nikawa mnato kwa mwengine,
..hata hivyo ishu sio mnato nadhani...

Moaning and groaning is feminine. A macho man, a manly man, will not moan like a girl. Plus, I don't know how many women would like to have a man who moans like them. They won't be able to tell who the woman is btn them and the man.

To me, a woman who moans makes me feel like a king. Moans are a motivator/ booster to hit it even harder. To tear it up like there is no tomorrow. I don't care if she's faking it or not, I just want my ego to be stroked.

NN, this is true for most men during sex. Sometimes hata mapenzi halisi yenye wivu mkali yanaanziaga hapa hapa. Mwanamke akiuchuna mno wakati wa sex inaleta kiashilia kuwa hajisikii unavyota iwe na hiyo humridhishi.

I dont mean moaning lyk a woman.I mean like heaveing and deep sighs.You know, in a manly way even moans sound nice.Who wants to feel lyk they are with a corpse? - it isnt unmanly ,it meks your woman feel lyk she is doing sthing2u?Btw Dont you think we women have egos and enjoy getting their egos massages???

I can assure you tht regardless some men would sooner die than mek any sound during sex hata kama ni poa vipi - yaani unaona tuu anastruggle kujizuia- why cant men let themselves and their macho images go and just be themselves and express how they are really feeling during lovemaking???

..mbona nyeto mnapigiaga sabuni???

Duh hivi nani bado anapiga puli na sabuni? Mimi mara ya mwisho kupiga puli kwa kutumia mbuni ilikuwa mwaka 1990. Sabuni zinachubua bana halafu ikiingia kwenye urethra kukojoa inakuwa kasheshe...

Kitu Vaseline 100% petroleum jelly bana...utelezi mwanzo hadi mwisho.....

I dont mean moaning lyk a woman.I mean like heaveing and deep sighs.You know, in a manly way even moans sound nice.Who wants to feel lyk they are with a corpse? - it isnt unmanly ,it meks your woman feel lyk she is doing sthing2u?Btw Dont you think we women have egos and enjoy getting their egos massages???

But babygirl, if I'm humping you and I'm about to nut, you will know it. The pace will change...I'll grip you even harder....and there will be a grunt of sorts indicating that I've bust a nut....but it won't be a moan. Ain't that enough?

But babygirl, if I'm humping you and I'm about to nut, you will know it. The pace will change...I'll grip you even harder....and there will a grunt of sorts indicating that I've bust a nut....but it won't be a moan. Ain't that enough?

If your watching a match and your team scores, will you grip the sofa tighter and let out a grunt so that those around you wont think ur not macho???? I dont think so! So why is it so hard to just let yourself get carried away in the moment and hola? The point here is chiwachilie - holding back your emotions spoil the moment for some of us women .

Pace and faster breathing and tighjtening your grip is great but even better is some audio effects.And by the way quiet ones usually have even less ctrl than the more expressive ones.

Plus just imagine if you are a very expressive woman n ur guy doesnt even let out a squick - wouldnt it feel akward???

If your watching a match and your team scores, will you grip the sofa tighter and let out a grunt so that those around you wont think ur not macho???? I dont think so! So why is it so hard to just let yourself get carried away in the moment and hola? The point here is chiwachilie - holding back your emotions spoil the moment for some of us women .

Those two are not even analogous. When the team I'm rooting for scores, I shout, scream, hoot and holler. I don't grunt.

Do you moan and groan when whomever you are rooting for scores/ wins?