Where is the american democracy

mkulimamwema

Apr 14, 2011
President OBAMA has refused to show photos of osama which is a rude response to his people and the world at large.Where is the democracy that he is preaching?With this I dont believe his statement that Osama was killed by the americans may be he killed himself by using his bombs.

US is not interested in world democracy, Us is interested in what is in the interest of the Us; Them not releasing those photos is one of the reasons of a bit of doubt in our belief in the death of Bin Laden.

If US was interested in democracy and human rights as they claim to be, Bin Laden would have been caught and persecuted in front of the whole world like what they did to Sadam. There is a saying 'Afadhali ya jana' - I hated Bush and I still hate him but at least you knew where you stood with him. With Obama, that a whole new level for I expected much from him and now it just seems to be a white man in a black mans skin.

Obama does'nt even want to pretend he cares about human rights (so evident in his exaggerated triumphed speech towards the attack on Osama); just lust week we see the hypocritical attempt of attack towards Gaddafi which led to the death of Seif and three other small children .... and then at the end of the day they claim it was not their intentions...

If US was interested in democracy and human rights as they claim to be, Bin Laden would have been caught and persecuted in front of the whole world like what they did to Sadam. There is a saying 'Afadhali ya jana' - I hated Bush and I still hate him but at least you knew where you stood with him. ...

''U.S. officials provided new details on bin Laden's final moments, saying the al-Qaeda leader was first spotted by U.S. forces in the doorway of his room on the compound's third floor. Bin Laden then turned and retreated into the room before being shot twice - in the head and in the chest. U.S. commandos later found an AK-47 and a pistol in the room.

"He was retreating," a move that was regarded as resistance, a U.S. official briefed on the operation said. "You don't know why he's retreating, what he's doing when he goes back in there. Is he getting a weapon? Does he have a [suicide] vest?"

Soma hapa: CIA spied on bin Laden from safe house - The Washington Post

''U.S. officials provided new details on bin Laden's final moments, saying the al-Qaeda leader was first spotted by U.S. forces in the doorway of his room on the compound's third floor. Bin Laden then turned and retreated into the room before being shot twice - in the head and in the chest. U.S. commandos later found an AK-47 and a pistol in the room.

"He was retreating," a move that was regarded as resistance, a U.S. official briefed on the operation said. "You don't know why he's retreating, what he's doing when he goes back in there. Is he getting a weapon? Does he have a [suicide] vest?"

Soma hapa: CIA spied on bin Laden from safe house - The Washington Post

Unfortunately the more they give and feed us news the more contradicting it becomes. For instance the news about how Osama's daughter explains how Bin Laden was killed. This is just a part of it....

Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden's daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

Besides recovering four bullet-riddled bodies from the compound, Pakistani security agencies also arrested two women and six children, aged between 2 and 12 years, after American forces flew toward Afghanistan. Some reports suggest 16 people, including women and children, were arrested from the house, most of them Arab nationals.

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, http://getewaypundit.rightnetwork.com

Welcome to the world of Conspiracy Theorists. A mobile phone has dropped down, it should be because of Satan. Tanzania gets on being poorer. Citizens busy with arguments. Poor me!

Welcome to the world of Conspiracy Theorists. A mobile phone has dropped down, it should be because of Satan. Tanzania gets on being poorer. Citizens busy with arguments. Poor me!

3D Acha hizo bana. It is the knowledge of what happened, what is happening and what is likely would happen that makes us knowledgeable and aware of our self. Dunia isha kua kijiji, tunachukulia simple but imagine this small fact that katika hii hii forum naweza chat na mtu wa Asia - it is frightening but ndo maisha ya sasa.. What ever is happening all over the world is not in isolation for it affects all of us in one way or another as history as shown; no nations are in isolation or have the luxury to think that they are all alone in their world.

Ya hapa kwetu tukitaka kuongea.... Hizi pages za humu ndani hazitoshi... na because hazitoshi basi tunafanya tu kazi underground in the hope that all this will change though not soon but tutafika... Better late than never!

• Thanks
Reactions: 3D.
Back
Top Bottom