What should we focus on, Partisan or Bipartisan?

Mmelect

May 12, 2018
There are many questions that are left unanswered as to why politicians tend to move from one party to another. Do we really have to care about this? Most of us will say yes. But do we understand the motives of becoming a politician? Poor voters like me will not understand.

Is it suprising that we have to fill the vacant post that bipartisan politicians have left? I would say no, it is an obligation that must be fulfilled regardless of whatever impact. In my opinion we are on the right track. However, it is high time now to vote for Parties and not people. This way voters in any way they will not blame themselves as to why their representative has crossed to another party.

Before responding to my opinion you should have an answer as to why politicians cross from one party to another. Movements of Party sponsors should be kept in mind especially foreign sponsors who most of the time I would term as dangerous to country's democracy and sovereignty.

Chicken are coming home to roost, political ideologies can make you vibrant or dormant, but partisan politics can make you stupid.

Chicken are coming home to roost, political ideologies can make you vibrant or dormant, but partisan politics can make you stupid.
Thanks for being the first to comment. Most of bipartisans are very good moderators, let's see what others have to say. Thanks

Hungry, self centred politicians (as opposed to genuine development lovers) expect the parties they join to help propel them to power. If this does not happen quickly they defect.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom