What is permanency in marriage? permanency for what and for who?

Kichwamoto

JF-Expert Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello Umofia Kwenu JF?

This is the question: what is permanency in marriages? for what and for who? what are the methods to arrive at it?, what is the strategy towards permanency in marriage? what are the indicators for every stage in marriages? what are the action plans in achieving the so called permanency of theirs? who formulate them and how are they formulated? what are the dimensions for a successful marriage? who benchmarks marriages anyway? Do couples subscribe to the common goal before, enroute and during marriage and in marriage?

I just had to make you think a lil bit this sunday.

As i have been away for a while hello to everyone.

Wish you an exceedingly amazing 6th of June 2022

Hello Umofia Kwenu JF?

This is the question: what is permanency in marriages? for what and for who? what are the methods to arrive at it?, what is the strategy towards permanency in marriage? what are the indicators for every stage in marriages? what are the action plans in achieving the so called permanency of theirs? who formulate them and how are they formulated? what are the dimensions for a successful marriage? who benchmarks marriages anyway? Do couples subscribe to the common goal before, enroute and during marriage and in marriage?

I just had to make you think a lil bit this sunday.

As i have been away for a while hello to everyone.

Wish you an exceedingly amazing 6th of June 2022
HEBU TUWEKEE KWA KISWAZI

Back
Top Bottom