What East Africa will look like in 2030 and 2050; numbers don't lie!

Waaaaaaaaaw! The Chinese together with the world bank are gonna suck Africa dry!!!
I tell you, those guys are here to make money and we're giving it to them like its their right. And they're fooling us with very cheap technology wanazo tuletea, halafu tunasema tuna uhuru, SMH.

South Africa-Nigeria is different from Kenya-Tanzania.
Kenya and TZ have so much more in common kuliko SA-Nigeria.
Our and your per capita GDPs are not worlds apart, unlike hiyo mifano yote uliyotoa. Your population is growing almost as fast as ours, yet our economy is growing faster than yours. Get that into your hollow skull!
weweni mjinga sana....gdp of SA is two times arger than that of Nigeria...GdP of kenya is also two times larger than that of Tanzania.....we are worlds apart fala wewe...this is an insault comparing kenya to bullshit

weweni mjinga sana....gdp of SA is two times arger than that of Nigeria...GdP of kenya is also two times larger than that of Tanzania.....we are worlds apart fala wewe...this is an insault comparing kenya to bullshit
Kafrican naomba nisaidie kumtoa ujinga huyu Mkenya mwenzako.
Na umfiche mbali anawatia aibu

I tell you, those guys are here to make money and we're giving it to them like its their right. And they're fooling us with very cheap technology wanazo tuletea, halafu tunasema tuna uhuru, SMH.
I would trade oil for infrastructure

I would trade oil for infrastructure
Inategema na circumstances zenyewe, these guys (Angolans) they've take the money from Chinese without a clear plan of revamping there economy. Hela imeenda kwa wapiga dili now the whole country is paying back with oil.

brathe ka hizi storo za mao haushiki wacha hizo uyo mjamaa anabonga ukweli wacha zile stori sisi huenjoyiana.cheza chini

i am pro development in kenya bt as far as machakos is is concerned naona ilikua story.am open to sound critism guyz

brathe ka hizi storo za mao haushiki wacha hizo uyo mjamaa anabonga ukweli wacha zile stori sisi huenjoyiana.cheza chini
huyo msee amebonga hatujaachana na mbali infact the last quarter of 2016 economy yao iligrow by 6.2 whereas yetu iligrow 5.7. i stand corrected though

i am pro development in kenya bt as far as machakos is is concerned naona ilikua story.am open to sound critism guyz
I dont see it happening (atleast not in our lifetme), but the seriousness and the deyermination and the hype around it is enough to attract investors who like pro-investment policies

tyre recycling plant
Machakos to get Sh1b rubber recycling plant

New Coffee plant gives hope to farmers in Ukambani

US chewing gum manufacturer sets up Sh6 billion factory in

Chinese firm to build 'Steel City' in Machakos

dont forget Konza itself will be in machakos

read this:
Dr Mutua said Machakos County has so far received investment interest estimated at Sh1.5 trillion, and was dealing with serious investors who are required to open up the first phase of their projects within 18 months of land allocation.
“Investors getting land here have a month to fence, two months to lay groundwork and 18 months to open first phase,” he said. Among investors on the ground are Nairobi Hospital, which is putting up a modern health facility, a hospital from Japan, and several others from the US.
Mr Kitto

Wtf dude SA gdp is two times larger than Nigeria's?? Have you not been in this world or what? You're hilarious Nigeria's is far ahead bruh

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-09-09-39-23.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-09-09-39-23.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 31
I dont see it happening (atleast not in our lifetme), but the seriousness and the deyermination and the hype around it is enough to attract investors who like pro-investment policies

tyre recycling plant
Machakos to get Sh1b rubber recycling plant

New Coffee plant gives hope to farmers in Ukambani

US chewing gum manufacturer sets up Sh6 billion factory in

Chinese firm to build 'Steel City' in Machakos

dont forget Konza itself will be in machakos

read this:
Dr Mutua said Machakos County has so far received investment interest estimated at Sh1.5 trillion, and was dealing with serious investors who are required to open up the first phase of their projects within 18 months of land allocation.
“Investors getting land here have a month to fence, two months to lay groundwork and 18 months to open first phase,” he said. Among investors on the ground are Nairobi Hospital, which is putting up a modern health facility, a hospital from Japan, and several others from the US.
Mr Kitto
True, the design of Machakos is being driven by investor development, that is why there is some hope. Many investors are going to Machakos as you remember Mutua has land incentive to any serious developer. Its proximity to Konza and Nairobi will automatically position it strategically for investimates

Any projections beyond 3 to 4 yrs is almost always wrong bcuz there are just too many variables and unseen occurrences .Ask the Japan of the roaring 80's which is now 20yrs stagnant or China which is fast slowing down.Add Angola which was growing like crazy but is now just a laggard.

Back
Top Bottom