What a coward!

Sibonike

JF-Expert Member
Dec 23, 2010
Boasting of providing free education.
Boasting of improving health care.
Boasting of buying more than eight aircrafts.
Boasting of building roads, flyovers etc.
Boasting of improving the peasants welfare.

The list is endless.

If all of these were true and they are making an impact on people's life, why all the fear and corwardice? Why will not such achievements endear the leader to the people?

Why fear Mr. BM who can't point to such achievements?

First time a potential presidential candidate has been expelled from the party because the incumbent is a weakling, myopic, power hungry, incompent and simply unfit for the high office.

I wish this becomes a turning point.

Boasting of providing free education.
Boasting of improving health care.
Boasting of buying more than eight aircrafts.
Boasting of building roads, flyovers etc.
Boasting of improving the peasants welfare.

The list is endless.

If all of these were true and they are making an impact on people's life, why all the fear and corwardice? Why will not such achievements endear the leader to the people?

Why fear Mr. BM who can't point to such achievements?

First time a potential presidential candidate has been expelled from the party because the incumbent is a weakling, myopic, power hungry, incompent and simply unfit for the high office.

I wish this becomes a turning point.
That's what this government is good at. Government of propaganda and lies. Just look at the mess the entire country has turned into.

That's what this government is good at. Government of propaganda and lies. Just look at the mess the entire country has turned into.

I don't blame him, he dullard I blame the low IQ people that voted him into power.

" A stupid president is elected by stupid people",

I don't blame him, he dullard I blame the low IQ people that voted him into power.

People always get what they deserve.

No one is forcing you to stay with stupid people.

Trust me we never elected him,
He was put there by the system/

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom