Well according to Canadians

I visited Toronto and would like to move there if I got opportunity from Texas. The only issue is that Toronto is very expensive sales taxes at 12% here we have 8% and houses are 4x. If I can work in consulting or get a long time job I may move there. The other question is why the population of Tanzanians is so low in Toronto? less than Dallas, Houston, Kansas, DC, NC...
 
canadiana are just dumb, ndio maana wanadharauliwa sana na wamarekani.
 
"When youvare done with Obama, could you send him our way?". Hahaaaaahaaaaa
 

Aim at outskirts of Toronto, its cheaper.

Most of Tanzanians live in the outskirts of Toronto and somewhere else in Canada, though I guess, they are not as many as those who live in Texas but I met quite a good number, you just have to look for them.

I am not very fond of Toronto, I Love Calgary.
 
I was in Mississauga will visit again next year this holiday I plan to visit Dar
 
You're amongst dumbest little morons. How come you despise the canadians?
its possible you are the one who's dumb because you even do not have ability to understand that I am not dumb. coming to th topic, i have lived in Toronto, waterloo/kitchener in ontario for a long time, i also have a good experience of life of your southern big brother (the US). so i know what i am talking about. we endelea kubeba mabox tu.
 

It look like you deserve that bad treatments from the Canadian government. You ran away from your lovely Tanzania while uneducated. Which country system in the world can accommodate such embecile?
 
Nimekuwa pale mara nyingi sana. Just go and you will love Canada.
 
Lakini hii hasira yote kwa Canada ya nini? Labda walikufanya kitu fulani hawa Wakanada. But saying they are dumb, no no.

 
Lakini hii hasira yote kwa Canada ya nini? Labda walikufanya kitu fulani hawa Wakanada. But saying they are dumb, no no.

ndugu, sio kwamba nawachukia wakanada, kwa kifupi canada ndio iliyonitoa kimaisha hadi nilipofikia. isipokuwa, nimeongea hivyo kwasababu huwa wanajifanya wapo liberal sana. kwa kifupi canada yote asilimia 35 of canadian are immigrants ila wamepewa uraia. ni nchi nzuri sana ina utajiri na imeendelea sana sana katika kila nyanja. wanazo natural resources nyngiiiii lakini raia wake ni wachache kuliko hata watz. kwa kifupi ni kwamba ninampango wa ku imigrate canada miaka ya mbeleni. isipokuwa pamoja na nafasi nzuri katika kila nyanja waliyonayo HAWANA IMPACT KUBWA KWENYE ULIMWENGU KAMA WALIVYO WAMAREKANI, ndio maana ukienda marekani canadians wanadharauliwa sana kwasababu wanao uwezo kipesa na ktk kila kitu lakini hawana impact kwenye ulimwengu. wanajifanya wapo liberal sana, wamehalalisha ushoga, na soon that country will be full of mosques ya kigaidi. makundi mengi ya kigaidi yana uraia wa canada (dual citizenship) hata wahindi wa tz wengi ni raia wa canada, they are too liberal na hawana impact kwenye dunia, ndio maana nilisema "they are dumb', sio kwamba ni mambumbumbu....ni nchi nzuri sana sana tena kuishi canada maisha raisi kuliko hata kuishi marekani pamoja na kwamba ukiishi marekani kumechangamka zaidi kuliko canada.

nchi ya canada ni nchi zenye ustaarabu. kundi lake ni canada, australia, new zealand, and scandinavian countries. i hope umeelewa.
 

asante kwa kunielewesha juu ya Canada.
 
Sawa kiongozi nimekuelewa
 
Aisee .......

Ngoja na mimi nizichange nije niwatembelee huko ....!!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…