Web professional. Saidia hapa

Mtazamaji

JF-Expert Member
Feb 29, 2008
wataaalam mlioboea kwenye mambo ya web ninahitaji ushauri na elimu ya kitaalam

Nina knowledge kiasi tu sasa nilikuwa najikumbusha mambo ili nisisahu vitu kwenye web engereening.

Nataka niweke slides za picha katika web amabazo picha hizo zitakuwa zinabadilika badilika kwenye broswer (client)

Tembela web hii uelewe nachotaka BBC SPORT

When giving advice assume kuwa tayari ninayo website iliyokamilika na kila kitu kiko safi upande wa sever side

Nahitaji msaada wa kunimbia tools, au script code za mfano au link zinazoweza kunisaidia.

Natanguliza shukrani

wataaalam mlioboea kwenye mambo ya web ninahitaji ushauri na elimu ya kitaalam

Nina knowledge kiasi tu sasa nilikuwa najikumbusha mambo ili nisisahu vitu kwenye web engereening.

Nataka niweke slides za picha katika web amabazo picha hizo zitakuwa zinabadilika badilika kwenye broswer (client)

Tembela web hii uelewe nachotaka BBC SPORT

When giving advice assume kuwa tayari ninayo website iliyokamilika na kila kitu kiko safi upande wa sever side

Nahitaji msaada wa kunimbia tools, au script code za mfano au link zinazoweza kunisaidia.

Natanguliza shukrani

Website yako iko kwenye enviroment gani? static vs dynamic? technologies/platform?

Website yako iko kwenye enviroment gani? static vs dynamic? technologies/platform?

labda sijakuelewa swali lako mkuu static platform ikoje na dynamic platform ikoje naweza kukujibu.

Eviroment ninayotumia ni Windows OS lakini nimeistall WAMP yenye Apache ,MySql na PHP. hivi vyote viko kwenye desktop

you could use flash, but I only know javascript. may be some could work!

Yes nimetumia link uliyonipa kwanza kutmia some key words ( content slider )ku google other alternatives nimeona hiyo ya pia ya flash . Let me see wich will be best

Kama ipo nyingine dondosha tu

Some Options:
1. JavaScript and PHP (or any SS language) - If user turns off JS, you are done! The tw can play well via AJAX.
I recommend JQuery library to simplify matters

2. ActionScript/Flash - but user will have to install the flash plugin

3. Use pure PHP and make a database full of image Path and reload each time with sequential/random images. Doesn't need anything but wastage of resources due to unnecessary reloads

:car:

Some Options:
1. JavaScript and PHP (or any SS language) - If user turns off JS, you are done! The tw can play well via AJAX.
I recommend JQuery library to simplify matters

2. ActionScript/Flash - but user will have to install the flash plugin

3. Use pure PHP and make a database full of image Path and reload each time with sequential/random images. Doesn't need anything but wastage of resources due to unnecessary reloads

:car:

so, one question! Do you even know what you talking about here?:mimba:

labda sijakuelewa swali lako mkuu static platform ikoje na dynamic platform ikoje naweza kukujibu.

Eviroment ninayotumia ni Windows OS lakini nimeistall WAMP yenye Apache ,MySql na PHP. hivi vyote viko kwenye desktop

Okey, static web ni ile web ambayo haibadiliki, yaani haijibadilishi wenyewe. Yaani kuna info au data ambazo hazichange mpaka webmaster aingilie, sawa? umenipata?

Dynamic, zinachange, yaani user au web yenyewe kutona scripting inaweza kumanipulate ile web document! sawa? umenielewa?

Samahani, mimi sio mwalimu mzuri. Lakini kwa vile unatumia PHP, means thats a dynamic website.

hata hivyo javascrip unaeza itumia kuimprove behaviour ya static na dynamic!

Jua 3 basics stuff: X/HTML (content), CSS(presentation) and behaviour(javascript).

Sijawahi andikia kitu kirefu kama hivi, anyway, one more thing, wanna make your web useless in TZ and freakin slow, use FLASH!

I hope the first one is crystal clear, may be I should clarify the second. You may well ask if it isn't. The second quoted is, you have DB full of all image path and you load index in PHP session. then you use that index in generating index dynamically using img tag. you keep the page reloading throughout the session (use cookie?). Each time page reloads it changes index and hence the image.

dirty and unprofessional but it works. It is poor alternative to AJAX :ban:

have you seen what he wants to do? Why the hell apply Ajax, if he can just simply use Javascript alone and it will work good!

I have done that in most of the site I have developed. I am not sure why there seem to be a beef with AJAX but for me it seems like the best alternative to using Flash.

I know JavaScript enough to be able to develop almost all that I want to, but there is one issue with doing it from scratch, you spend too much time trying to get it to work on all browsers. And also from experience I think if you are a beginner AJAX is easy to learn as compare to plain JavaScript.

So my recommendation is try AJAX, and a step further I would say look at jQuery or Mootools.

Here is my favorite one Nivo Slider but a simple Google search will bring you to at least 30 of these.

okey, first I wanna make it clear, AJAX is NOT A LANGUAGE!!

It is a method of using JavaScript asynchronously with XML, and some other document types. So basically, you have to know plain JavaScript before you at least try Ajax!

I totally agree with redSilverDog, that AJAX is not a language but

Ajax is a group of interrelated web development methods used on the client-side to create interactive web applications. With Ajax, web applications can retrieve data from the server asynchronously in the background without interfering with the display and behavior of the existing page. Data is usually retrieved using the XMLHttpRequest object. Despite the name, the use of XML is not needed, and the requests need not be asynchronous.

It is a good idea to learn the basics of JavaScript before diving into AJAX. If you start using the AJAX Frameworks, such as jQuery, SWFObject,jQuery UI, Prototype, YUI, you really need to know basics of JavaScript. I started teaching my wife AJAX using jQuery, she can do most things using jQuery, but she does not know JavaScript.

Mmmmh so learn both to be safe, JavaScript and AJAX.

Thanks to all contributors . Now i know what specifics to read.

Redsilverdog said:
.......wanna make your web useless in TZ and freakin slow, use FLASH!

Why flash is slow especialy in envi romentlike TZ as u said. does it use a good chunk of bandwidth ????!!!!

Happy to learn

Thanks to all contributors . Now i know what specifics to read.

Why flash is slow especialy in envi romentlike TZ as u said. does it use a good chunk of bandwidth ????!!!!

Happy to learn

bad design. Many loads their flash conents with a bunch of sound an images and it takes eons to load and hence very slow!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom