We need to understand JPM

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
I know,I see things are not as well for every one else but the truth be said;

As a nation we have been in laissez faire mode for a very very long time.I think since the stepping down of Julius Nyerere every one took a leave of absence.From the top to the bottom we took a very long leave that should have not been taken.It is about time we all get back to work.

Who cares if some people and some values get broken int the process.People need to get back to work and get serious with the affairs of the nation.

Yes,not every one understands,but the few who do need to admit the facts that we lost way too long a time to build our nation.Yes a very long time.

But by saying this I am not saying we should not question or criticize when we have a different opinion.We should.In doing so we should still acknowledge the efforts being made.

I remain to be corrected

PBK

Viva Magufuli..... Viva CCM....

Ni muda wa kushikama sisi kama taifa kuonesha juhudi anazoenesha Rais wetu.....

Hakika anafaa kuongezewa muda wa kutawala miaka 10 haimtoshi....

I see your technical writing blamming about the on fire situation, on my side I mention our enemies -Constitution
-Democracy

Yes, as there's right of expression, likewise to the one who decides to be member of either political party regadless its impacts no one can question the one and if you try to question about, you will simply be answered 'my costitution keeps me safe on that and democratically I'm alright'

Huu Uzi kuna watu wengi tu wanatamani wauelewe lakini mwandishi hajawatendea hali. Atafsiri kwa Kiswahili.
Akitafsiri kwa Kiswahili yote aliyoandika ni pumba tu. Sio kila kitu kiwasilichwasho kwa Kiingereza kina mantiki.

Back
Top Bottom