Wanaume bwana ni unpredictable

mapenzi ya cku hizi full usanii...pole,kama unaweza we sepa tu au tafuta ndogo nyumba

Mambo ya kawaida sana hayo katika mahusiano. Kama yamekukuta itabidi uzoee tu. Pole sana!

Women, stop getting a raw deal when you allow men to control and to own almost everything. That is why most of the tears shed on earth have been shed by women and children - left to suffer by unpredictable men - men are also responsible for political turmoil, fights, poverty and all the problems in the world. Show me a woman who has caused the world to suffer in any way and I will change some of my views.

.............Imelda Marcos.........

Mm ningeachana nae na kuendelea na maisha yangu!!!kwa uzee huu nilionao sidhani kama nahitaji stress lol

Kususa nako kunaendana na kuchoka, na kuchoka kunatokana na kutumika ipasavyo! teteteteteteeeeee! Na mwanaume ukimsusia anafuhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, usiombe!

Women, stop getting a raw deal when you allow men to control and to own almost everything. That is why most of the tears shed on earth have been shed by women and children - left to suffer by unpredictable men - men are also responsible for political turmoil, fights, poverty and all the problems in the world. Show me a woman who has caused the world to suffer in any way and I will change some of my views.

Had you asked for a local example, i would have given you one which is very recent in our country! Anyway let us assume you have asked for one....................Blandina Nyoni has already caused one, whose impact will keep on trickling in many generations to come (HIV/AIDS-just remember the fake HIV testing facilities).

Wanaume ambao ni unpredictable are so much fun..... Tatizo kubwa ni wale ambao wapo predictable... they are honestly boring sometimes..... Mtanisamehe kaka/baba zangu ambao mko predictable...

Na huwa hawakawii hata kukuita zezeta, coz anajua akifanya A jibu litakuwa B. Women enjoy living with men who keep them busy defending their love against invading fellow women!

Wanaume ambao ni unpredictable are so much fun..... Tatizo kubwa ni wale ambao wapo predictable... they are honestly boring sometimes..... Mtanisamehe kaka/baba zangu ambao mko predictable...

Who wants to be bored?? inabidi 2 msharee nasi hizi unpredictabilities zetu!!!!

mm ningeachana nae na kuendelea na maisha yangu!!!kwa uzee huu nilionao sidhani kama nahitaji stress lol
mama tuli mapenzi ya uzeeni matamu kweli, si ndio mwisho mwisho mwa maisha, akikuzingua mmoja sio kwamba wote watakuzingua na wala kuachana nae sio suluhisho. Wanaume ndivyo tulivyo, ulikuwa hujui hadi unazeeka?????

women, stop getting a raw deal when you allow men to control and to own almost everything. That is why most of the tears shed on earth have been shed by women and children - left to suffer by unpredictable men - men are also responsible for political turmoil, fights, poverty and all the problems in the world. Show me a woman who has caused the world to suffer in any way and i will change some of my views.

eva. Delila, tena waliharibu kabisa dunia hii hadi sasa tunakufa kwa ajili ya eva. Au alikuwa wa kiume?????

Sooo simpo.....ajisemea Ziro wa Tina

All women who gave birth to the ones(men) you are shifting blames to are the ones responsible