Wamarekani hawakawii kwa vituko, mtazameni huyu asafiri na maiti ndani ya gari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Man drives dead woman from Arizona to Metro Detroit in passenger seat

bilde

Man_drives_from_Arizona_to_Warren_with_d_1672110000_5949067_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

WARREN, MI
-- Warren police say a 62-year-old man drove more than 2,000 miles from near Sun City, Ariz. to Warren in Metro Detroit with a dead woman in his van most of the way.
With his 92-year-old mother in his van, police say the man, a resident of Clinton Township yet to be named, picked up the 31-year-old Roseville woman with whom he's been "intimate" from a mental health facility in Arizona, Warren Police Detective Sergeant Stephen Mills said in a statement Wednesday.

He picked her up on May 28, they returned to his second home near Sun City and set off for Michigan the following evening.

"During the trip back to Michigan, they stopped in Flagstaff for gas," police officials said in Thursday's statement. "At that time the 31-year-old passenger exited the vehicle and may have used the rest room.

"Upon returning to the van the 31 year old put on her seat belt and went to sleep."

Police said it's believed the woman ingested oxycodone pills, the generic name for OxyContin, during the pit stop and never awoke, according to WJBK, Fox 2 News.

About 5 a.m. the following morning police say the Clinton Township man realized his passenger, who by then was "slumped forward" and was "cold to the touch," had died.

The man then consulted the Internet via his smart phone for the proper protocol to handle corpses and deduced it would be OK to transport the dead body the remainder of the 1,000-plus mile trip. Based on his research, the 62-year-old believed he had 48 hours to present the corpse to a medical examiner and, due to his "rural and desolate location," decided to finish the drive home with the corpse in his passenger seat.

Police told Fox 2 the man put sunglasses on the woman and stuffed animals in her lap; The van's air conditioning quit soon after departing Arizona and the man's mother was unable to to exit the vehicle to use the bathroom throughout the 26-hour trek.

"Somewhere in Illinois the 62-year-old driver is contacted by law enforcement requesting that he stop and contact law enforcement," the Warren police statement says.

"The driver is contacted again while in the area of I-94 and 8 Mile by Clinton Township (police) instructing him to pull over. He advises the dispatch personnel that he is going to drive to his sons home on Blackett in the City of Warren."

Police met the man when he arrived at his son's home. He's been questioned by not arrested.

Police say he's been cooperative and there were no signs of foul play.
Mills said the department will conclude its investigation and consult someone knowledgeable on "obscure" death laws.

The investigation is expected to be submitted to the Macomb County Prosecutor's Office for a determination of criminal liability.

"I've been doing this for 20 years; this is the first time" I've seen something like this, Mills said. "I don't want to say it isn't (illegal), but I don't want to say it is."

Man drives dead woman from Arizona to Metro Detroit in passenger seat | MLive.com

That is the product of being raised without manners.

I am sure if the guy was a MUSLIM he will never do such a weird act!

Mijitu mingine kila wakati inafikria dini tu. Muslim wangelelewa vizuri wangeweza kuua watu milioni moja na nusu kwa mwezi dunia nzima?

Mada imesema vingine wewe umeingiza dini. Unashabikia dini wakati mwanzilishi wake hapa chini (MWAMEDI) anasema yeye na nyie mnaomfuata hamjui hatima yenu

Qur'an 46:9 Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."To be forgiven sin

'The Prophet said, '''By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me''' (Hadith 5, 266)

Mijitu mingine kila wakati inafikria dini tu. Muslim wangelelewa vizuri wangeweza kuua watu milioni moja na nusu kwa mwezi dunia nzima?

Kila wakati unawaza dini.Kuna mambo mabaya hao waislamu wanafanya kumpita hata shetani.

Mada imesema vingine wewe umeingiza dini. Unashabikia dini wakati mwanzilishi wake hapa chini (MWAMEDI) anasema yeye na nyie mnaomfuata hamjui hatima yenu

Qur'an 46:9 Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."To be forgiven sin

'The Prophet said, '''By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me''' (Hadith 5, 266)

Teh teh teh!
You know!

I always associate galatians to a mongolian dogs, they can smell a fish over 200 meters down.

I was checking if there is any Mongolian dogs around!

I found three so far, I wont pull my guns out until they reach at least five!

So try to give the signal to others!

Awwwwwwww!

Dady is watching! Teh teh teh!

There is nothing good in Islam
[/TABLE]

Atleat we can produce and fill up the planet!
Not like you Quiers!

Just a bunch of gays and pedophilia who rape kids and do the bum bum business on daylight.

Homos!

Teh teh teh!
You know!

I always associate galatians to a mongolian dogs, they can smell a fish over 200 meters down.

I was checking if there is any Mongolian dogs around!

I found three so far, I wont pull my guns out until they reach at least five!

So try to give the signal to others!

Awwwwwwww!

Dady is watching! Teh teh teh!

The Hadith vol 1, no. 367 tells us that Anas, one of Muhammad's trusted companions "saw the WHITENESS of the penis of Allah's prophet".

...yes yes yeees na takwimu zinaonyesha nchi za kiislam ndo zinaongoza kwa kuangalia picha chafu...

...yes yes yeees na takwimu zinaonyesha nchi za kiislam ndo zinaongoza kwa kuangalia picha chafu...

Hizo ni habari za kinafiki. Lkn hata tukichukulia ni kweli, ki ulimwengu hio ni dalili ya wanamme kutamani wanawake kitu ambacho ni kawaida kabisa kwa mwanamme.

Lkn NCHI ZILIZO JAA WAKRISTO Zinaongoza KWA USHOGA na NDOA ZA JINSIA MOJA!

Biashara ya Usodomi na bum bum imesambaa km utitiri kwenye makalio ya kuku.

MAPADRI wanaoana wao kwa wao km Yesu yuko likizo!

Bloody hell!

Wachungaji wanatafuna WATOTO wa Kondoo Utafkiri MWENYE KONDOO KAFA!

Yaani siku Yesu akirudi atakuta WAKRISTO WOOTE WA KIUME wamepaka rangi za midomo na za kucha wakimsubiri na vipedo vyao.

Teh teh teh!

Hapo lzm Atoke baruti arudi KUZIMU.

Manake kwa hio tabia ya kunajisi watoto hata shetani mwenyewe kaisha toka mbio.

Atleat we can produce and fill up the planet!
Not like you Quiers!

Just a bunch of gays and pedophilia who rape kids and do the bum bum business on daylight.

Homos!

''pedophilia'' ???!!! nani kamzidi yule babu wa 54+ kwa katoto ka miaka 9 ? Ayesha !! Ayesha !! listen to me !

ha ha ha ha! you skunk, in love with SALMAN RUSHDIE!? ME LOVE SATANIC VERSES!!

Ahh sweet heart! Where have you been!

You husband Nkwesa Makambo was worried sick!

Are you still having those nightmares! ? Or jesus frm Brazil is already taking care of it.

Let me ask you this!
I saw your husband yesterday holding hand with this vatican looking guy and He has a makeups on!
Is that normal? Or was he recommended by a doctor to put a lipstick on.

I mean! Damm man!
He look like a monster on a skirt!

Aggggggrrrr!

Last edited by a moderator:
''pedophilia'' ???!!! nani kamzidi yule babu wa 54+ kwa katoto ka miaka 9 ? Ayesha !! Ayesha !! listen to me !

Hey! Bum bum boy! The thread is writen in jesus language! Leave that bantu to Priest pedo Kakobe.

If you can't dance ask ur misus to help you! My arms are wide open homo!

Do you know your god had two dad's !

Thats two man raising a child, just like Elton John!

Who turn out to hang around with 12 mans all the time!

Do you math galatian.

Teh teh teh teh!

Hey! Bum bum boy! The thread is writen in jesus language! Leave that bantu to Priest pedo Kakobe.

If you can't dance ask ur misus to help you! My arms are wide open homo!

Do you know your god had two dad's !

Thats two man raising a child, just like Elton John!

Who turn out to hang around with 12 mans all the time!

Do you math galatian.

Teh teh teh teh!

Nani anamzidi PEDOPHILIA aliyetumwa na Allah ? Jibu kwanza swali mdiyo uendelee kushusha kariri zako.

Ahh sweet heart! Where have you been!

You husband Nkwesa Makambo was worried sick!

Are you still having those nightmares! ? Or jesus frm Brazil is already taking care of it.

Let me ask you this!
I saw your husband yesterday holding hand with this vatican looking guy and He has a makeups on!
Is that normal? Or was he recommended by a doctor to put a lipstick on.

I mean! Damm man!
He look like a monster on a skirt!

Aggggggrrrr!

Mzee wa Highway robbery alipokuwa anajivalia nguo za wakeze alikuwa ana display Lesbian Characteristics au Gay characteristics.
Huyo wewe ndiye mtume wako, utaponea wapi kuwa gay wewe, unayaongelea kwa kuwa ndiyo yaliyoujaza moyo wako...
Mudy kawaharibu kweli kweli.

Tunduru-Tanzani watu wanasafiri na maiti kwenye bodaboda na wengine wanawabeba mgongoni huku wanaendesha baiskeli hapi kuna waislamu na wakristo pia acha mawazo mgando...Amka sio kila kinachojadiliwa unakimbilia udini unakua kama yule anaemiliki msumari kila mara anawaza nyundo tu na akili inazidi kudumaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom