US military school taught soldiers to wage a "total war" against Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
niko very comfortable na kiswahili, yaani point zinashuka tuu, hicho kidhungu kinanibana ! Lakini tunaenda sawa eti eeeh !

Nilivyosoma hii thread nikapata sura jinsi itakavyojibiwa kwa jazba...Ally Kombo nimependa busara zako ktk kutetea unachokiamini bila jazba...MY TAKE imani yenu pia ina wengi ambao hawaisomi kuran ipaasavyo na badala yake wanaishia kusilikiza upotoshaji unaofanywa na kutekelezwa ili kutimiza malengo tofauti ambayo hv nothing to do na imani na ndio maana inashia kuwafanya waogopwe hata kuwagusa kidogo kwa kuwa most are so volatile,insecure and they lash out ....trust me i have lived to know that...naamnini kuwa Mungu alituumba akatuthamini na kutupa CHOICE...angeweZa kutuumba wote tuabudu dini moja..lakini alituumba na kutuweka na kutupa nafasi ya kumfuata yeye at our own free will..it is sad pale badala ya kuelimishana kuhusu uzuri wa dini moja over nyingine kwa mujibu wa imani zetu eti tunaishia kuitana majina ya ajabu kabisa yaliyokosa ht chembe ya upendo...again take my like mkuu...

Nilivyosoma hii thread nikapata sura jinsi itakavyojibiwa kwa jazba...Ally Kombo nimependa busara zako ktk kutetea unachokiamini bila jazba...MY TAKE imani yenu pia ina wengi ambao hawaisomi kuran ipaasavyo na badala yake wanaishia kusilikiza upotoshaji unaofanywa na kutekelezwa ili kutimiza malengo tofauti ambayo hv nothing to do na imani na ndio maana inashia kuwafanya waogopwe hata kuwagusa kidogo kwa kuwa most are so volatile,insecure and they lash out ....trust me i have lived to know that...naamnini kuwa Mungu alituumba akatuthamini na kutupa CHOICE...angeweZa kutuumba wote tuabudu dini moja..lakini alituumba na kutuweka na kutupa nafasi ya kumfuata yeye at our own free will..it is sad pale badala ya kuelimishana kuhusu uzuri wa dini moja over nyingine kwa mujibu wa imani zetu eti tunaishia kuitana majina ya ajabu kabisa yaliyokosa ht chembe ya upendo...again take my like mkuu...
Haya yote yamo katika Quran, na ndo maana ya kupewa akili macho na masikio ! M'Mungu anasema: Njooni katika neno la haki sawa baina yetu (Waislaam) na nyie ! Na tusimuabudu mwingine ila M'Mungu mmoja !

Bad Inafu when you go in Countries like Indonesia, which has high number of Muslim over the world they hate much about the current islamic practices and they identify themselves as only muslim in the world. Sijui wenzetu mnakuwa na moyo gani wa kutetea vitu vibaya.

Katika Kuran hakuna sehemu hata moja inayoonyesha muislam anaahidiwa nini baada ya kyama zaidi ya kuoa mashetani na majini.

Tutafakari pia kuwa kukua kwa Uislam kunaendana na kukua kwa uharibifu na matendo ya kishetani duniani kama kujiua, kujilipua, kutekana, n.k.

hahaaa naona mkuu unaanza kuutetea Uislam hapa sio mahala pake kuna jukwaa la dini... Hata siku moja sitakikubali hii dini yenu maana ustaarabu wenu ni mdogo matusi,kejeli na kujiona nyinyi ni watakatifu saana.. Only God can judge.... Nyie bana ni watu wa kuzimu typical ni bora Baniani anaweza kuiona pepo kuliko nyinyi na dini yenu
" Na hakika Mitume walio kabla yako walifanyiwa kejeli, lakini walio wafanyia kejeli wakaja kuzungukwa na yale waliyo kuwa wao wanayafanyia kejeli. Sema: Tembeeni ulimwenguni, kisha mtazame ulikuwaje mwisho wa wanao kanusha " Qur'an: 6 :10:11.

Bad Inafu when you go in Countries like Indonesia, which has high number of Muslim over the world they hate much about the current islamic practices and they identify themselves as only muslim in the world. Sijui wenzetu mnakuwa na moyo gani wa kutetea vitu vibaya.

Katika Kuran hakuna sehemu hata moja inayoonyesha muislam anaahidiwa nini baada ya kyama zaidi ya kuoa mashetani na majini.

Tutafakari pia kuwa kukua kwa Uislam kunaendana na kukua kwa uharibifu na matendo ya kishetani duniani kama kujiua, kujilipua, kutekana, n.k.
Wakati wa vita ya kwanza na ya pili, ni Uislaam pia ulikuwa unaenezwa !?
Kuna wakati Dunia yote ilikuwa kimya !?
Jipange uje tena bana !

Its easy to find a fool in this topic. Just as i thought people will mention al qaeda and others.

1st of all you have to remove your hatred from your souls against islam.

Islam does not teach us to become terrorist, you will not find a passage in a quran that asks us to be violent with no reason. The US is claiming that Osama brought down the Towers, abd pentagon! But then, some claimed and with proof shows it that it was a work of freemasons! A question once asked, how can an airplane 100 meters away hit the pentagon all of a sudden with all defense systems installed in that building? How is it possible that all jews did not go to work on the twin towers?So was it FREEMASON or ALQAEDA? <--- need an answer on that

Why is it when a muslim kill someone then its islam that is blamed? Why does the media dont mention the religion of the person who killed 77 people in Norway? Why not christianity is to be blame for that?

Lets check on the History, during the time of our prophet(saw).
Muslims never start wars! Did you anti islam knows that? When people were converting to islam, they were killed, tortured. But still they did not wage war. They went away to Medina where they were welcomed, there they built their army. The Anti muslims waged war and muslims responded with a victory. So thats how islam is teaching us, never attack anyone until you are attacked. Isnt that what you Anti-islam do when someone is attacking you? Islam is teaching us to never kill children and women And older people. Did you Anti islam know this? AN AMERICAN SOLDIER KILLED ALMOST 17 INCLUDING WOMEN CHILDREN AT AFGHANISTAN! why do you IGNORANTS not looking at that??? Huh! So what is Alqaeda doing got nothing to do with islam. If islam teaches us that the whole world would be busting everywhere with war!

IGNORANTS AND HATERS you will not stop the expansion if islam. ALLAH promised us, islam will dominate and you will slowly apply islamic laws! :D

Its easy to find a fool in this topic. Just as i thought people will mention al qaeda and others.

1st of all you have to remove your hatred from your souls against islam.

Islam does not teach us to become terrorist, you will not find a passage in a quran that asks us to be violent with no reason. The US is claiming that Osama brought down the Towers, abd pentagon! But then, some claimed and with proof shows it that it was a work of freemasons! A question once asked, how can an airplane 100 meters away hit the pentagon all of a sudden with all defense systems installed in that building? How is it possible that all jews did not go to work on the twin towers?So was it FREEMASON or ALQAEDA? <--- need an answer on that

Why is it when a muslim kill someone then its islam that is blamed? Why does the media dont mention the religion of the person who killed 77 people in Norway? Why not christianity is to be blame for that?

Lets check on the History, during the time of our prophet(saw).
Muslims never start wars! Did you anti islam knows that? When people were converting to islam, they were killed, tortured. But still they did not wage war. They went away to Medina where they were welcomed, there they built their army. The Anti muslims waged war and muslims responded with a victory. So thats how islam is teaching us, never attack anyone until you are attacked. Isnt that what you Anti-islam do when someone is attacking you? Islam is teaching us to never kill children and women And older people. Did you Anti islam know this? AN AMERICAN SOLDIER KILLED ALMOST 17 INCLUDING WOMEN CHILDREN AT AFGHANISTAN! why do you IGNORANTS not looking at that??? Huh! So what is Alqaeda doing got nothing to do with islam. If islam teaches us that the whole world would be busting everywhere with war!

IGNORANTS AND HATERS you will not stop the expansion if islam. ALLAH promised us, islam will dominate and you will slowly apply islamic laws! :D

i think this is a misplaced effort, Ally Kombo was handling the whole issue pretty well but you have resurrected a worthy topic. No hate on Islam whatsoever but scrutiny on my side.
1). Why do a large percentage of terrorism populace fall under the many islamic radicalized group?;
2). Why do all terrorists proclaim there faith and use the term Allah Wakbar before exploding themselves up?
3). Why are the majority of terrorism outfits headed by sheikhs....alshabaab, al-qaeda and the very al...bla lahs, hezbollah?
4). In the bible we have spiritual wars at the end of time, man vs demons which might be physical i.e. With evil spirits....*i dont like misinterpretting the book of revelation for whoever adds or removes an item in it are already judged*. In the context of Islam, does Jihad entail physical warfare or spiritual? Why do Islamic leaders proclaim Jihad on other people? Is it an equivalent to declaration of war against humanity that have a different opinion to your religion?
5). Why do you confidently assert Islam will take over using a violent tone? With all this unanswered questions dont you think you are scaring off believers?

Islam as put by Ally is humble, the way u put it, its a bloody and harsh religion. I presume i am not to be like the scribes and pharisees hence i will let the faithful giants tackle this.....

i think this is a misplaced effort, Ally Kombo was handling the whole issue pretty well but you have resurrected a worthy topic. No hate on Islam whatsoever but scrutiny on my side.
1). Why do a large percentage of terrorism populace fall under the many islamic radicalized group?;
2). Why do all terrorists proclaim there faith and use the term Allah Wakbar before exploding themselves up?
3). Why are the majority of terrorism outfits headed by sheikhs....alshabaab, al-qaeda and the very al...bla lahs, hezbollah?
4). In the bible we have spiritual wars at the end of time, man vs demons which might be physical i.e. With evil spirits....*i dont like misinterpretting the book of revelation for whoever adds or removes an item in it are already judged*. In the context of Islam, does Jihad entail physical warfare or spiritual? Why do Islamic leaders proclaim Jihad on other people? Is it an equivalent to declaration of war against humanity that have a different opinion to your religion?
5). Why do you confidently assert Islam will take over using a violent tone? With all this unanswered questions dont you think you are scaring off believers?

Islam as put by Ally is humble, the way u put it, its a bloody and harsh religion. I presume i am not to be like the scribes and pharisees hence i will let the faithful giants tackle this.....
Na mie nina maswali:
1. Ni kipi au ni nani ni Mkuu kuliko Mungu !? ( Allah'u Akbar = M'Mungu ni Mkuu- wa kila kitu !)
2. Hivi ni Waislaam wako na majeshi yao kwenye nchi zisizo za Kiislaam au Wasio Waislaam wamejaza katika nchi za Waislaam ! Wamemtoa Gadhafi mbona hawamtoi Bashar wala hapelekwi Haque !?
3. Hivyo vita ni njia ya kueneza Uislaam !? (yaani Waislaam wameanzisha ili waeneze?/wahubiri Uislaam)
4. Sheikh au Ayatollah yeye ndio Mwenye uvumilivu wa kushuhudia watu wake wakiuliwa na wageni kujaza majeshi ya kila aina !?
5. Hivi ni mapenzi na mahaba ndo yanayowafanya watu wa magharibi wapeleke ' Demokrasi ' Uarabuni kwa gharama ya maisha vijana wao !?

Na mie nina maswali:
1. Ni kipi au ni nani ni Mkuu kuliko Mungu !? ( Allah'u Akbar = M'Mungu ni Mkuu- wa kila kitu !)
2. Hivi ni Waislaam wako na majeshi yao kwenye nchi zisizo za Kiislaam au Wasio Waislaam wamejaza katika nchi za Waislaam ! Wamemtoa Gadhafi mbona hawamtoi Bashar wala hapelekwi Haque !?
3. Hivyo vita ni njia ya kueneza Uislaam !? (yaani Waislaam wameanzisha ili waeneze?/wahubiri Uislaam)
4. Sheikh au Ayatollah yeye ndio Mwenye uvumilivu wa kushuhudia watu wake wakiuliwa na wageni kujaza majeshi ya kila aina !?
5. Hivi ni mapenzi na mahaba ndo yanayowafanya watu wa magharibi wapeleke ' Demokrasi ' Uarabuni kwa gharama ya maisha vijana wao !?

1). Mungu ni Mkuu, mie mkristo nanukuu hayo pia ila kwa imani yangu...tashwishi langu ni, mbona kusema haya unapochukua maisha ya wasio na hatia?
2). Baadhi ya nchi za kiislamu zilizolengwa na magharibi nje na ndani ya demokrasia zao wanakuza ugaidi kama vile alqaeda, alshabab, taliban...yote haya ni majeshi ya kidini ambayo yamesababisha maafa ya wasio na hatia. Pengine ndio maana waamerika wameshusha wanajeshi wao katika haya maeneo.
3). Kazi ya Shehe kama vile Kasisi kwa wakristo ni kuhimiza utulivu na kueneza ya kidini.....kwa wakristo twasema usipige kisasi, tizama tu na kuwa na mtazamo kuwa Maulana ndiye atakuwa mtetezi wako wa mwisho. Hivi sasa mbona shehe kujibwaga kwenye vita kisha shehe mwenza amkashifu anafanya mabaya?
Reverting to my norm...i am not against Islam, am only wondering why certain things have to happen that are not so polite and humane and heavily borrow from the Islam faith. Someone once told me that Sufi is the lightest/fairer form of Islam but there are other radical forms. Which are these? Stick to your faith, i was on a fact finding mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom