US imposes extra security checks on air passengers from 14 countries.

Obi

JF-Expert Member
Jul 6, 2009
"Everyone flying into US from or through countries including Nigeria and Yemen to face 'enhanced screening' at airports"

Foreign passengers flying into the United States from 14 mostly Muslim countries deemed to have links with terrorism are to face extra security checks at airports from today amid increased nervousness in the US after the failed attempt to blow up a passenger jet on Christmas Day.
The US transportation security administration announced that everyone flying into the US from/ or through these countries would go through "enhanced screening" at airports.

The list includes Nigeria, home of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the failed suicide bomber who tried to blow up a Detroit-bound passenger plane using an explosive device hidden in his underpants. It also includes Yemen, where it is claimed he was trained.

The other "countries of interest" are Afghanistan, Algeria, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Somalia, and four countries the US regards as state sponsors of terrorism: Cuba, Iran, Sudan and Syria.

From today US airports have also been instructed to increase "threat-based" screening of passengers who may be acting in a suspicious manner. The screening will include full body pat-downs, bag searches, full body scanning and scans by explosive detectors.

The introduction of the new measures coincided with a security alert at New Liberty international airport in New Jersey, which was locked down for several hours after a man walked through a security checkpoint without being screened last night.

Planes were grounded for six hours and thousands of passengers had to go through security again while the authorities went through CCTV footage in search of the man. He was eventually tracked down.

The TSA said the ability to enforce the new security measures was the "result of extraordinary co-operation from our global aviation partners". In a statement it said: "TSA is mandating that every individual flying into the US from anywhere in the world travelling from or through nations that are state sponsors of terrorism or other countries of interest will be required to go through enhanced screening."

Pakistan International Airlines said it had been applying the new approach to US-bound passengers since Saturday.

Yesterday, Gordon Brown confirmed that full body scanners are to be introduced at Britain's airports.

Sawa kabisa, let them tighten the measures!

Kuua watu 300 kwa imani ya kishenzishenzi tu is of no mercy at all!

Ni kweli mitambo hiyo itakuwa ni ya kudhalilisha utu wa mtu, but i hope thats their price, and they squarely deserve it!

Yaani sasa hivi security itakuwa very tight kwa nchi za kiafrika especially West african countries and kama ukiwa na jina la kiislam utapata shida sana this Farouk guy ameleta kasheshe sana sasa hivi kwa kweli....i am not suprised at all but it's an overkill...especially kwa International flights...

Yaani sasa hivi security itakuwa very tight kwa nchi za kiafrika especially West african countries and kama ukiwa na jina la kiislam utapata shida sana this Farouk guy ameleta kasheshe sana sasa hivi kwa kweli....i am not suprised at all but it's an overkill...especially kwa International flights...
Mimi nawaunga mkono 101% kwani hata wewe mwenyewe mwizi akinyemelea ndani mwako lazima ujiandae kukabiliana nae kwa silaha nzito.

jamani hivi kwanini hawa waislamu wasiachane na imani za kishenzi?

Mimi nawaunga mkono 101% kwani hata wewe mwenyewe mwizi akinyemelea ndani mwako lazima ujiandae kukabiliana nae kwa silaha nzito.

Yego siyo kama na disagree with them ila that is way to go...imagine kama lile bomu lingeweza kulipuka siku ile...more than 200 innocent people would have been killed kwa sababu ya belief za watu wanajiita wana imani kali ya dini.....Nilikuwa anangalia this one time CNN wlaionyesha documentary ya ile terrorist in Mumbai...kusema kweli sina Imani na waislam period....i don't discriminate but zile belief zao kuwa unaua innocent people kwa madai kwamba unakwend aheaven who said that?...that's whack! at first i thought ni luck of education lakini some to think about it wengi wao wamesoma kabisa..i guess elimu za madrasa zinawafundisha vibaya sana...

USA got do what they got to do maana ni one of the biggest target ya hizo terrosit countries....Obama ana mtihani mkubwa sana...and he is luck ile bomu hakikufanya kazi maana ingeuwa i think the so called repulican wangepata ca kuongea now...

Yego siyo kama na disagree with them ila that is way to go...imagine kama lile bomu lingeweza kulipuka siku ile...more than 200 innocent people would have been killed kwa sababu ya belief za watu wanajiita wana imani kali ya dini.....Nilikuwa anangalia this one time CNN wlaionyesha documentary ya ile terrorist in Mumbai...kusema kweli sina Imani na waislam period....i don't discriminate but zile belief zao kuwa unaua innocent people kwa madai kwamba unakwend aheaven who said that?...that's whack! at first i thought ni luck of education lakini some to think about it wengi wao wamesoma kabisa..i guess elimu za madrasa zinawafundisha vibaya sana...

USA got do what they got to do maana ni one of the biggest target ya hizo terrosit countries....Obama ana mtihani mkubwa sana...and he is luck ile bomu hakikufanya kazi maana ingeuwa i think the so called repulican wangepata ca kuongea now...
Hao wadudu wanaoitwa Republican mimi huwa sitaki hata kuwasikia. Rush, Shan Hannity, Glen Beck, na huyo dada yao Sarah Palin bila kumsahau yule Mr You Lie!.

Hao wadudu wanaoitwa Republican mimi huwa sitaki hata kuwasikia. Rush, Shan Hannity, Glen Beck, na huyo dada yao Sarah Palin bila kumsahau yule Mr You Lie!.

ha-ha-ha...I see we r pseaking same language.....yaani hiyo ni list yangu pia umemsahau mmoja Lou Dobbs....

Ongeza na 'two ****' Anna Coulter na Michelle Malkin Mchina anayejifanya MMarekani zadi kuliko hata Native Indians

Ongeza na 'two bitches' Anna Coulter na Michelle Malkin Mchina anayejifanya MMarekani zadi kuliko hata Native Indians

Huh, people seem to know closer the Americans more than they do to their blood-brodas!..inatisha.

U can get surprised watu kama hawa hawamjui Mwenyekiti wa kitongoji chao, katibu tarafa, mtendaji wa kata and thelike pale kijijini kwao!

Anyway, ndo colonization tuliyorithi kwa mzungu.

Huh, people seem to know closer the Americans more than they do to their blood-brodas!..inatisha.

U can get surprised watu kama hawa hawamjui Mwenyekiti wa kitongoji chao, katibu tarafa, mtendaji wa kata and thelike pale kijijini kwao!

Anyway, ndo colonization tuliyorithi kwa mzungu.

they say when you are in Rome act like Roman....i don't see anything wrong mtu kutoa hoja yake....BTW ndiyo maana hii ikaitwa International Forum!....na siyo Local Forum.....

xoxo

"Everyone flying into US from or through countries including Nigeria and Yemen to face 'enhanced screening' at airports"

The list includes Nigeria, home of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the failed suicide bomber who tried to blow up a Detroit-bound passenger plane using an explosive device hidden in his underpants. It also includes Yemen, where it is claimed he was trained.

The other "countries of interest" are Afghanistan, Algeria, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Somalia, and four countries the US regards as state sponsors of terrorism: Cuba, Iran, Sudan and Syria.

Tanzania will be the next in the list if the government will not take stern actions on terrorists and terrorists sympathizers in this country.

It is so embarrassing that terrorists can come and Leave Tanzania as they want.

Tanzania will be the next in the list if the government will not take stern actions on terrorists and terrorists sympathizers in this country.

It is so embarrassing that terrorists can come and Leave Tanzania as they want.

...nd'o wasiwasi wangu ulipo hapo. Kwanza kuna ile ishu ya balozi
kulipuliwa na inasemekana mastermind alikua mbongo. Nadhani wanaye
Guantanamo. Kisha kuna yule preacher m'Jamaica aliyewahi bongo na
kisha kashikwa Kenya. Je wakisema Tz ina-support hawa mabwana
tutajitetea vp?

We can start by calling that country a full name of 'the united states of america'. Sometimes I get confused when people just call it 'united states', there are alot of other 'united states' out there.....like united republic of tanzania, east african community, united arab emirates etc.....that's like the 'world series' and only american teams are playing.

As far as this little thing called terrorism is concerned, the last guy went through amsterdam, but I can't see holland on that list, and why is afghanistan on that list when america pretty much is all over that country tight about now?

The only way to win this 'war' is to do the easiest thing of all......america should go in front of that mirror, and just look at it. If I offended you, then you must be a terrorist trying to undermine my freedom of speech. Are you trying to destroy my way of life?

...nd'o wasiwasi wangu ulipo hapo. Kwanza kuna ile ishu ya balozi
kulipuliwa na inasemekana mastermind alikua mbongo. Nadhani wanaye
Guantanamo. Kisha kuna yule preacher m'Jamaica aliyewahi bongo na
kisha kashikwa Kenya. Je wakisema Tz ina-support hawa mabwana
tutajitetea vp?

Wana kila sababu ya ku suspect Tanzania, Ni ukweli usiopingika kwamba kuna terrorists sympathizers hapa Tanzania ambao wangetakiwa kushughulikiwa na kuhifadhiwa wanakostahili--Keko,

Nashangaa kwanini Serikali haichunguzi huyu jamaa alikua mgeni wa nani na nani aliemualika, wakishamjua wamhifadhi keko mpaka kieleweke.

Who Knows, Labda kuna shambulio lingine linapikwa

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom