UKIMALIZA KUWASOMA HAWA WATAJE NA WA BONGO-The 10 Most Eligible CEO Bachelors

C.T.U

JF-Expert Member
Jun 1, 2011
[h=2]Jeremy Stoppelman[/h]
jeremy-stoppelman.jpg

Company: Yelp
Hometown: Arlington, VA
Fun fact: Stoppelman has a dog named Darwin.

[h=2]David Karp[/h]
david-karp.jpg

Company: Tumblr
Hometown: New York City
Fun fact: He dropped out of high school at the age of 15 and was home-schooled after that.

[h=2]Daymond John[/h]
daymond-john.jpg

Company: For Us By Us (FUBU)
Fun fact: He started out making and selling tie-top hats on the streets of Queens, NY.

[h=2]Jack Dorsey[/h]
jack-dorsey.jpg

Owen Thomas, Business Insider
Company: Square
Hometown: St. Louis
Fun fact: The creator of Twitter recently bought a gorgeous $10 million home in San Francisco, but fantasizes about living on a houseboat.

[h=2]Matthew Flannery[/h]
matthew-flannery.jpg

Company: Kiva.org
Hometown: Lake Oswego, Oregon
Fun fact: Flannery founded the micro-finance site in 2005 with his (now ex-)wife Jessica Jackley.

[h=2]Pete Cashmore[/h]
pete-cashmore.jpg

Company: Mashable
Hometown: Banchory, Scotland
Fun fact: Cashmore lives in New York City, but splits his time between Scotland, San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles.

[h=2]Ryan Seacrest[/h]
ryan-seacrest.jpg

Company: Ryan Seacrest Productions
Hometown: Dunwoody, Georgia
Fun fact: Seacrest was apparently obsessed with broadcasting from childhood. His mother told People magazine that "Instead of playing with G.I. Joes or Cowboys and Indians, [Ryan] would always have a little microphone and do shows in the house."

[h=2]Sean Combs[/h]
sean-combs.jpg

Company: Sean John
Fun fact: Combs has said that he got his nickname "Puffy" because of his bad temper as a kid. "Whenever I got mad as a kid, I used to always huff and puff," Combs told Jet magazine in 1998. "I had a temper. That's why my friend started calling me Puffy."

[h=2]Tony Hsieh[/h]
tony-hsieh.jpg

Company: Zappos
Hometown: San Francisco's Bay Area
Fun fact: Hsieh is currently investing $350 million of his own money into revitalizing downtown Las Vegas, where Zappos will be moving in 2013.

[h=2]Ben Rattray[/h]
ben-rattray.jpg

Company: Change.org
Hometown: Santa Barbara
Fun fact: Rattray founded Change.org, a company that promotes social change, after his brother told him that he was gay and described the discrimination that he faced.

Read more: The 10 Most Eligible CEO Bachelors - Business Insider

ukiwangalia wote unaona ni homosexulity kibongo bongo labda ally rwemtula

sheria ngowi je?!anaingia kwenye list.halafu kuna yule dogo anae miliki maduka robby one fashion.

Kuwa C.E.O ni tofauti na kuwa meneja mawasiliano au huduma kwa wateja! labda jamaa wa vifaa vya solar anaweza kuwepo

Back
Top Bottom