Uhuru Kenyatta overtakes Raila in new poll.

Yaonekana kuwa Raila atalia machozi mengi ikija machi 4 jubilee ikinyakua ushindi, anaonekana kuhisi kupoteza kiyanganyiro kwa uhuru na ruto. Naye nafasi zake zinaendelea kupungua

apart from that how many of those dudes up North have access to internet to take part in polls? He forgets that many Kikuyus r located at the heart of Kenya (i.e. central regions) and have access to sophisticated communication gadgets since r well off and their regions r connected! let him keep on with his self deception but that small margin btn UK and RAO is a clear sign that Agwambo will have a first round landslide win!

so now you are best of friends with mekatilili haters of kenya am sure you love each other

32182_10152556371915533_846568862_n.jpg

We want a happy, smiling, energetic prezo, not a day dreamer
Heheheeeeiya
Uhuru all the way man!

Kutatokea mapigano if Raila loose in that election.. Naiangalia mikutano yake wafuasi wake wanaonyesha kuwa na uhakika na they won't accept defeat.. Jana nilimuona Musalia akizungumza kwenye campaign against Uhuru & Rutto.. citing their impending icc case.. So kama Uhuru anapigwa vita hivyo na bado kwenye hizi opinion polls anafanya vizuri mh..

so now you are best of friends with mekatilili haters of kenya am sure you love each other

Geza speaks the truth and isn't peddling misinformation like you are. Call me what u choose but you started a thread based on lies for which you should be ashamed of.

Any intelligent person should point out that there is the margin or error +/- 2 and furthermore this is a survey of the sample which does represent the population. There are variables like diversity, access to the Internet, telecommunication etc.

I assure you the 4th will be a big shocker!!

Remember, Raila and CORD said Ipsos Synovate is the most credible poll sad news for Ab-Titchaz and his side kicks Geza Ulole and Mekatilili

A new poll by Ipsos Synovate rates Uhuru Kenyatta's popularity at 44.8%, higher than that of his rival Raila Odinga's 44.4%, in the race for the presidency

Musalia Mudavadi was rated at 5.2%, Peter Kenneth 1.6%, Martha Karua 0.8%, Abduba Dida 0.2% and Prof James ole Kiyiapi at 0.1% .

The results put Mr Kenyatta in the lead for the first time against his rival Mr Odinga.

The poll's results however conform to predictions from other polls that guarantee no outright winner in the first round.

According to the poll results, Mr Odinga would beat Mr Kenyatta in a potential run off with 29 per cent.

Mr Kenyatta, in a run off, would garner 12 per cent of the vote, with a whopping 37 per cent respondents remaining undecided.

Of interest however, is how newcomer Abduba Dida has risen over former Permanent Secretary James ole Kiyiapi, despite the latter being in the campaign trail longer.

The poll, conducted through face to face interviews between February 15 and 19, had a sample size of 5,971 respondents, all registered voters.

This is the last poll that Ipsos Synovate is conducting ahead of the general election.

According to the Opinion Poll Act, results of opinion polls are not to be published within five days to an election.

Mr Tom Wolf, a consultant with the pollster, said none of the presidential candidates is able to garner the 50 plus one per cent threshold set by the Constitution.

The winning candidate is also supposed to garner at least 25 per cent in more than half of the 47 counties.

"This points towards a likely runoff scenario," Mr Wolf explained.

Source: Uhuru, Raila locked in dead heat race - poll - CAMPAIGN NEWS - elections.nation.co.ke

I have no dog in this fight FYI!

Geza speaks the truth and isn't peddling misinformation like you are. Call me what u choose but you started a thread based on lies for which you should be ashamed of.

WOW! If you can say that about Geza i have no words, ease up man we need you after march 4th whoever wins.

mekatilili will be executed for high treason according to kenyan law. He will not escape for his quisling activities shindwe

Yule mzee miita ndio nilimuona kwenye ule mdahalo alikuwa ballanced na alikuwa ana address issue za international law zinazowakabili baadhi ya wagombea( conflict between international law and municipal law) wagombea wengine walikuwa wametawaliwa na jazba na hasira na wengine kama yule mwalimu mwenye mzuu(osama ndogo) alikuwa ni commedian tuu.sijui ni kwa nini hawa synovate hawwakumpa ushindi huyu mze muita

mekatilili will be executed for high treason according to kenyan law. He will not escape for his quisling activities shindwe

From my vantage point, the dice is cast! 05/03/2013 is the date we should all look forward to! You can issue fatwas, jump, dive, scream but the 5th of March you will read the news!

From my vantage point, the dice is cast! 05/03/2013 is the date we should all look forward to! You can issue fatwas, jump, dive, scream but the 5th of March you will read the news!

and you will face the hangman remember geza the ugandan and abtichaz the tanzanian wont be there for you, repent now

and you will face the hangman remember geza the ugandan and abtichaz the tanzanian wont be there for you, repent now

What you want me killed now? My words haunt you and will still haunt you. I assure you the clock is ticking and all the nasty talk you can muster will not change the obvious. The elections will not be won with a support base from 2 provinces! Take that to the bank.

Hii inaitwa neck and neck, hakuna aliyempita mwenzake hapo. Wangeandika confidence interval tungeona kuwa the results are within the margin of error...

According to the poll results, Mr Odinga would beat Mr Kenyatta in a potential run off with 29 per cent.

Hii ndiyo statement muhimu ktk hiyo taarifa. Run off itakuwepo & Raila will be president of Kenya.

I dont believe in opinion polls neva cz wat they dont say z dat Uhuruto ticket iko statehouse first round cz 4 one uhurus strongholds r highly populated unlike raos strongholds n still in ukambani am sure jubilee will gt ova30% of votes there makin Rao go fishin hw i wait 4 that day

Uhuru is the next president. Too bad for Raila
uyu uhuru japokuwa naona anaongea kiswajili kizuri kuliko raila lakini ninawasiwasi na siasa zake za nje ya kenya hasa east African community sijawaghi kumsikia hata siku moja akiitembelea TZ ila RAILA WALA HATUNA HOFU NAYE KILA SIKU TUPO NAYE NI MWENZETU NI RAFIKI WA DHATI WA WATZ NA ATADUMISHA KWA DHATI USHIRIKIANO WA AFRIKA MASHARIKI

Back
Top Bottom