Ubaguzi South Africa: White Vs Black women debate

Rich Dad

JF-Expert Member
Dec 15, 2010
Jamaa alianza kwa kuomba opinion kama hivi ( bila shaka huyu jamaa ni black)

who="Gardenz"]Yesterday my colleagues had a discussion about rich and famous black / coloured men and how "angry" they are that these men take white women.. For example, Benni Mccarthy, JP Duminy, etc etc. During their discussion it came to light that they are of the opinion that black / coloured men that gain fame and make a lot of money prefer white women above black or coloured women because white women are (I quote) "cheap and easy" Now I would really like other opinions regarding this statement..

Soma majibu ya makaburu wakizungu hapa chini:

The white woman may have different reasons, mostly money, why they hook up with blacks. The black and coloured men with money definitely go for the white females looks and think it more cool to be seen with a white woman. At least they have got hair and not short coil springs. It's only stupid JZ having five blacks that still can not make him happy and satisfy him.
The main reason is actually an effort to improve the genes, the children will look better and have more brains if born from a white heritage. It's a way to boost evolution and get rid of the fat lips and flat noses. Hair straightening and skin whitening are a long expensive and painful process.

"Rhodie"]Cheap and easy? What a fawkin laugh. The kaffirs want to make lighter babies because they know it elevates them and brings the white people down. The status of just having a white woman by their side is also an unbelievably strong attraction I would imagine, I gots game. I be putting one over on the apartheid master. In the US it is ugly, fat, rejected white women that lay with black people., Is it different in SA? The hot women are with blackos because they have money??/ Greed???//

"The Ventriloquist"]What is it with these kaffirs and there "big" dicks when they feel they have lost the fight????
Is there dicks the only weapon they have????

"Botha" Black men prefer white women because they find them more attractive than black women, which is understandable.
In fact your post is a contradiction. Why would rich black men, if they exist, prefer white women because "they are cheap and easy" when they can have any woman they like with their money? Nice try,boy, but you cannot escape the fact that any black man would prefer a cheap and easy white woman any time than the best black woman in town.
That is why Apartheid and segregation is a good idea even for blacks themselves.

Hapa naona black mmoja akajibu mapigo:

"Field Negro"]<quoted text>Black women are the best! I 've been hit on by pretty white women. But I would never date one. I'm a successful lawyer in a mostly white neighborhood. I could have a white skank but I don't want one!

"AFRICAN SATISFIED"]BLACK MEN SHOULDNT TOUCH INFERIOR WHITE FEMALES..THEY ARE OVERLY-OPINIONATED and THEY LOVE YOU TO PUMP THEIR a-hole..WHEN YOU SEE ONE ON THE STREET YOU WONT KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING BECAUSE THEY GO THROUGH A LONG SESSION OF MAKE-UP APPLICATION..SO THE YOUNG LADY YOU LAID THE PIPE TO..BECOMES AND OLD LADY IN THE MORNING..BUT THE SA BORES ARE THE UGLIEST WHITES IN THE WORLD...

Mnaweza kuendelea kujisomea wenyewe kwenye hii site hapa chini:

m.topix.com/forum/world/south-africa/TBDA7RBRF5BKITF6V

Hivi who the hell said racism itakuja kwisha?? Sad...

Hapa tu bongo kaka/baba zetu wanachanganikiwa na wadada wenye light skin, kuliko mwenye rangi nyeusi.

Afrika ya Kusini bado ni divided nation. Ubaguzi umekwisha on paper, lakini katika maisha ya watu upo unaonekana kabisa. Ukiwa ktk jimbo la Western Cape ambalo ndilo lenye weupe wengi nadhani, ubaguz mpaka leo upo. Ktk weusi wanaona uhalifu, uombaomba, uvivu, ukimwi nk. Inasikitisha unapoona hata ubaguzi ukifanywa na watu weusi wenzako. Mathalan, hapa nilipo ktk taasisi fulani, mweupe na mweusi, hata muwe mmeongozana, utaona unapoingia ama kutoka getini, mweusi unakaguliwa. Ama wote mkikaguliwa, utaona muda unaotumika kukukagua ni mrefu na kwa makini zaidi kuliko mweupe. Hapa unakaguliwa na walinzi weusi. Shida bado ipo tu. Kuna wazungu hapa huwa wanatamka wazi kabisa kuwa wanamiss apartheid. Shida bado ipo.

Ubaguzi uliumbwa na Mungu mwenyewe kwa kuamua kuwe na watu tofauti kwa rangi na muonekano hivyo hauwez kwisha kirahisi na bahati mbaya sote tu wabaguzi ila tunatafautiana kiwango tu.

Bazazi ni Bazazi!

Ubaguzi uliumbwa na Mungu mwenyewe kwa kuamua kuwe na watu tofauti kwa rangi na muonekano hivyo hauwez kwisha kirahisi na bahati mbaya sote tu wabaguzi ila tunatafautiana kiwango tu.

Bazazi ni Bazazi!

Kwa hiyo wewe kuwa mweusi unahisi kuwa Mungu kakubagua???? unapenda kuwa mweupe!!!!!!

Kujidharau kwako na kutojithamini ndio chanzo cha kubaguliwa......Kweli ww Bazaaaaazi na #%#$#%&%#*

Kwa hiyo wewe kuwa mweusi unahisi kuwa Mungu kakubagua???? unapenda kuwa mweupe!!!!!!

Kujidharau kwako na kutojithamini ndio chanzo cha kubaguliwa......Kweli ww Bazaaaaazi na #%#$#%&%#*
Boflo aka BWABWA, usikurupuke kujibu kwa nia ya kujibu maatokeo yake ni kujionesha jinsi ulivyo na upeo mdogo wa kufikiri (Naamini kunatokana na tabia yako ya kupumuliwa kisogoni). Mimi sijasema Mungu amewabagua weusi.Nilichosema watu wote tu wabaguzi bila kujali rangi/muonekano wetu.

Ndimi Bazazi!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazazi ni Bazazi!

Kabla hujabwajaja na ubazazi wako... unakana kumhusisha Mungu na Ubaguzi....hapo umeandika nini ....??

Chokochoko mchokoe pweza....Boflo hutomweza!!