Tundu Lissu: Judge Candidates by their DEEDS not WORDS Alone

Kusema ukweli Tundu Lissu ni habari nyingine. Mwaka huu kila mtu amejua TLS ni nini japokuwa imekuwepo tangu 1954. Yote haya ni hofu juu ya Lissu kugombea urais wa TLS

Of the presidential candidates, only Lau and myself have come forward publicly against the claimants in court.
hiki sio kigezo pekee cha kukufanya wewe kujiona bora zaidi ya wengine,sasa tunaanza kutambua kumbe ulienda kupinga mahakamani kwa maslahi yako ili ushinde urais TLS ....

Tangu lini nyie uvccm sampuli ya kina bashite mkaelewa hiyo lugha!
Kingereza we unakionga booonge LA dili. Watu tumeshaachana ni lugha hiyo nyepesi tunajifunza sasa kichina na kirusi. Tanzania nyie ni mafala sana mkimuona MTU anaongea kingereza basi huyo ni msomi. Sasi huku Kenya hata mama ntile anamzidi lisu kuongea kingereza kizuri.
Nyie kuongea maneno maneno magumu usomi wenu umelala hapo. Shenzi kabisa

Judge people by their deeds, not by words alone Hon Lissu declares! What a pathetic argument!

As a volatile talker of all kinds of nonsense, he defends that behaviour and attitude by such belief!!

He should have known, as a lawyer, that words speaks louder than deeds. It takes time for a deed to take impact, but in fraction of time, a word spreads faster than fire.

He should be responsible for his words that spills out of his mouth now and then.

Good evening Colleagues.

As I remain temporarily without access to all of TLS and Chapter telegram and other social media groups, I request you to circulate this message widely, especially to all lawyers groups.

JUDGE CANDIDATES BY THEIR DEEDS, NOT WORDS ALONE

Statement by Hon. Tundu A.M. Lissu, Esq.

Colleagues of the Bar.

Good evening to you all. We're only three days away from our historic date with destiny. Thus far I've refrained from talking much about the candidates contesting various positions in these historic elections.

Now, when court battles are raging in Dar and Dodoma, when the elections themselves are hanging in the balance because of the court actions taken by certain of our members, plèase allow me to depart from my self-imposed restraint to talk about the candidates in these elections.

As far as I know, since the two cases were filed in Dar and Dodoma last Friday, the only candidates for TLS President who've come out publicly to defend the members' right to elect their leaders and fight off the attempts to block the elections using the judicial apparatus are Hon. Lawrence Kego Masha and myself.

And Godwin Simba Ngwilimi is the only Vice Presidential candidate to have stuck his neck out to defend TLS in court.

Of the presidential candidates, only Lau and myself have come forward publicly against the claimants in court.

Both in Dar and Dodoma, the three of us have taken active steps of seeking to be impleaded in the cases in order to defend not only our individual rights as candidates but also the members' rights to elect leaders of their choice.

The other presidential candidates, namely Francis Stolla, Victoria Mandari and Godwin Mwapongo, have kept a safe distance from these judicial fracas. They don't want to offend those who are hell-bent to thwart the elections.

Should we prevail in court, as I hope we do, and elections take place, I ask you all to remember this:

Candidates who keep silent when TLS is under attack, as it's now, will not speak out when TLS is under attack tomorrow, after they're elected into office.

Candidates who won't fight for members' rights to elect their leaders today, won't fight for any other rights of members or society in general once they get into office.

Candidates who won't fight now to protect Rule of Law because they fear the Rulers of Law, will not fight tomorrow to protect legality for the same reasons.

I, therefore, ask you electors to judge us candidates by our concrete deeds, not merely by our sugary words. For actions speak louder than flowery words.

At a time like this, when our Society is faced with mortal danger from the Rulers of Law, we need leaders who'll stand up to defend the Society and its members and protect the Rule of Law.

TLS does not need leaders who seek to be elected President in order to burnish their credentials for prospective appointments as Judges or members of this or that parastatal board. We've had many of those in the past, we can do without more.

By our actions this past week, Lau Masha, Godwin Ngwilimi and myself have proved ourselves worthy of the trust bestowed by TLS members to lead the Society in the coming year. Please vote us into office come this Saturday.

I wish you all courage to make the right, and not the expedient, choices.

TL
huyu mchagueni muone kama kutakua tena na tls...itafutwa lazima maana atataka iwe ukawa. jpm hatakubali kua stalled kuendeleza nchi na wacheza sarakasi za kisiasa/kisheria kama lissu.

Tundu Lisu yupo vizuri kwa hoja, matendo na kwa uwezo mzuri wa kujieleza. Hoja ya TL ya kuangaliwa matendo ya wagombea badala ya maneno, ni lazima uwe mjinga wa pekee kuweza kuikataa maana hata vitabu vya dini navyo hunena hivyo hivyo, 'angalieni matendo'.

Kwa kipindi hiki, taasisi zote za kulinda na kupigania haki, zinahitaji watu jasiri na wenye uelewa na upeo mkubwa kama Tundu Lusu, la sivyo ni kupoteza muda. Tunaweza kuwa na wengi wenye akili lakini kuwapata watu wenye mchanganyiko wa akili na ujasiri ni vigumu sana.

Hongera Tundu Lisu. Kunaweza kuwa na watu waliovia akili leo, wanaoweza kupinga kila kitu ufanyacho, lakini kuna siku watakuja wenye akili ambao watayatumia maneno yako ya mateno yako kama rejea katika kupigania haki.

Mungu akubariki kwa kujitoa. Maana hata Mungu huangalia matendo, nao walioutoa mwili kwaajili ya haki ya wengine hubakia kuwa mashahidi wake.

Judge people by their deeds, not by words alone Hon Lissu declares! What a pathetic argument!

As a volatile talker of all kinds of nonsense, he defends that behaviour and attitude by such belief!!

He should have known, as a lawyer, that words speaks louder than deeds. It takes time for a deed to take impact, but in fraction of time, a word spreads faster than fire.

He should be responsible for his words that spills out of his mouth now and then.

'words speaks louder than deeds'

Lugha gani hii? Ungeandika tu kwa kiswahili. Unahitaji Intensive Grammar Lessons.

Anahangaika tu huyu. Angeenda kwanza hospitali kujua usalama wa afya ya akili yake
Mwenye kustahili kwenda hospital ni mgonjwa. Sasa hapa mgonjwa ni yupi? Anayeapa kuilinda katiba lakini akaikanyaga au anayetaka nafasi ya kumdhibiti?

Anahangaika tu huyu. Angeenda kwanza hospitali kujua usalama wa afya ya akili yake
Usimjudge mtu kihivyo bro, Mungu hapendi. Wapo wengi waliwahi kusema sema afya za wenzao lakini wao ndiyo wakawa wa kwanza kufika hospitali.

'words speaks louder than deeds'

Lugha gani hii? Ungeandika tu kwa kiswahili. Unahitaji Intensive Grammar Lessons.
Inabidi Lau Masha amfundishe kwanza lugha ili aweze kuandika kwa ufasaha. Sijui kuongea kwake kama yuko vizuri kwa lugha hii ya wenzetu. Tz kwenye lugha hii tunatofautiana kidogo kwa wasomi walosomea ndani ya Tz

Inabidi Lau Masha amfundishe kwanza lugha ili aweze kuandika kwa ufasaha. Sijui kuongea kwake kama yuko vizuri kwa lugha hii ya wenzetu. Tz kwenye lugha hii tunatofautiana kidogo kwa wasomi walosomea ndani ya Tz
Hebu andika kiingereza chako tukione? Andikia tu juu ya hali ya demokrasia nchini walau mistari kumi au kumi na tano hivi. Nasubiria

Wewe na yeye nani anatakiwa akapime akili? Wewe uliopo nyuma ya keyboard ambaye hata mtaa hawajui hata uwepo wako itakuwaje unamsema mtu anaeheshimika nchi nzima akapime akili? Kweli kuwa na akili ndogo ni mzigo
Kumjua mwenye akili huhitaji uwe na akili. Kuna wengi ambao hawana akili hata ya kumtambua mwenye akili. Kumbuka, mwendesha baiskeli hawezi kumjua rubani mzuri.

Mwanasheria Mkuu wa Serikali aliwahi kumshukuru Tundu Lisu kwa michango mingi iliyoboresha miswada iliyoletwa na serikali Bungeni. Halafu leo unamsikia mbumbumbu wa mtaani anasema Tundu Lisu hana akili! Si unajua kiurahisi mtu huyo ni wa namna gani?

Back
Top Bottom