Tundu Lissu: In full spirit of patriotism

IN FULL SPIRIT OF PATRIOTISM

I'm what I'm and always have been. A militant and uncompromising crusader for rights, justice and truth.

I've always stood on the side of the people against the abusers of power.

Twenty years ago, in '97, I stood on the side of the Rufiji Delta communities when Mkapa and his cronies in government wanted to sell the Rufiji Delta to Reginald Nolan, the Irish investor and arms dealer of the 80s.

Where was your Magufuli if I may ask???

He's serving in the Mkapa government that wanted to give the Rufiji Delta to Nolan.

From '99 on I took up the fight against the Mkapa government and its mining policies and its human rights abuses on behalf of the foreign mining companies you now call thieves.

Who stood by the Bulyanhulu community to demand justice and truth for the massacre of the artisanal miners there in '96???

Or for the forced evictions of the artisans and peasant communities in Lusu, Nzega; Nyamongo, Tarime and Geita???

I did, Magufuli served in the government that was terrorizing the communities in those, and many other, areas.

Who's the first person to raise the clarion call that mining companies were robbing us clean???

I did. Magufuli served in the government that was helping those companies to rob us clean.

And who, between me and your Magufuli, was the faithful servant of Kikwete at the time of Tegeta Escrow and many other such robberies of our national treasury???

Where was Magufuli when our people were being killed and brutalized during Operesheni Tokomeza and Operesheni Kimbunga???

I, and a few other courageous people, stood up and took positions on the side of our people.

I don't remember Magufuli taking any position that would have harmed his ministerial position.

He kept silent when patriotism demanded he speak out.

Those of us who stood up and were counted are now being denounced as unpatriotic simply for catching the emperor with his dirty pants down.

We're now being hunted down and jailed like common criminals, while the real criminals are being feted as patriots.

We'll not be intimidated.

We'll not be silenced.

We'll take whatever blows rained on us like the men we're.

We shall overcome.
I Quote ''Who stood by the Bulyanhulu community to demand justice and truth for the massacre of the artisanal miners there in '96??? ''- Kama ilikuwa kwa ajili ya community kwa nini sasa hivi anageuka! Hamna lolote mchumia tumbo!

I Quote ''Who stood by the Bulyanhulu community to demand justice and truth for the massacre of the artisanal miners there in '96??? ''- Kama ilikuwa kwa ajili ya community kwa nini sasa hivi anageuka! Hamna lolote mchumia tumbo!
Watesi

Wakati ndugu zenu wa kanda ya ziwa wanazikwa hai kwenye machimbo ili kupisha wawekezaji , wewe na Magufuli mlikuwa upande gani ?
Leo hata Jeffer Smith amethibitisha kuwa Lissu si mtu wa kawaida.

By Jeffer Smith kupitia twitter:

Tundu Lissu is one of the bravest humans I've ever met, and I'm deeply, profoundly proud to call him a friend. That he will return to Tanzania - and continue to push for change - after being shot nearly twenty times is a testament to his courage. It is truly awe-inspiring.

Leo hata Jeffer Smith amethibitisha kuwa Lissu si mtu wa kawaida.

By Jeffer Smith kupitia twitter:

Tundu Lissu is one of the bravest humans I've ever met, and I'm deeply, profoundly proud to call him a friend. That he will return to Tanzania - and continue to push for change - after being shot nearly twenty times is a testament to his courage. It is truly awe-inspiring.
Swadakta !

..MNYONGE mnyongeni lakini HAKI yake mpeni.

..Yule ndiye TL mtetezi wa kweli wa wanyonge.

..MNYONGE mnyongeni lakini HAKI yake mpeni.

..Yule ndiye TL mtetezi wa kweli wa wanyonge.
Wanyonge wanatetewa na magu, lisu anatetea acacia na mabeberu. Au unataka nikufafanulie magu anavyotetea wanyonge

I'm what I'm and always have been. A militant and uncompromising crusader for rights, justice and truth.

Twenty years ago, in '97, I stood on the side of the Rufiji Delta communities when Mkapa and his cronies in government wanted to sell the Rufiji Delta to Reginald Nolan, the Irish investor and arms dealer of the 80s.

He's serving in the Mkapa government that wanted to give the Rufiji Delta to Nolan.

From '99 on I took up the fight against the Mkapa government and its mining policies and its human rights abuses on behalf of the foreign mining companies you now call thieves.

Who stood by the Bulyanhulu community to demand justice and truth for the massacre of the artisanal miners there in '96???

Or for the forced evictions of the artisans and peasant communities in Lusu, Nzega; Nyamongo, Tarime and Geita???

I did, Magufuli served in the government that was terrorizing the communities in those, and many other, areas.

Who's the first person to raise the clarion call that mining companies were robbing us clean???

I did. Magufuli served in the government that was helping those companies to rob us clean.

And who, between me and your Magufuli, was the faithful servant of Kikwete at the time of Tegeta Escrow and many other such robberies of our national treasury???

Where was Magufuli when our people were being killed and brutalized during Operesheni Tokomeza and Operesheni Kimbunga???

I, and a few other courageous people, stood up and took positions on the side of our people.

I don't remember Magufuli taking any position that would have harmed his ministerial position.

Those of us who stood up and were counted are now being denounced as unpatriotic simply for catching the emperor with his dirty pants down.

We're now being hunted down and jailed like common criminals, while the real criminals are being feted as patriots.

We'll not be silenced.

We shall overcome.

punguzeni upumbavu wenu kwenye mitandao.
Too much nonsense!

We'll not be silenced.

We shall overcome.
Lack of knowledge and understanding proofs failure, To become a star make a wise choice accept the challenges

We'll not be silenced.

We shall overcome.
Maneno haya yanazidi kutimia kila kuficha hasa kipindi hiki cha uchaguzi.

Back
Top Bottom